Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I only want to make you smile

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
William Beckett

Male Number of posts : 4218
Loyalties : Resistance
Species : Vampire
Registration date : 2007-08-05

I only want to make you smile Empty
PostSubject: I only want to make you smile   I only want to make you smile Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 9:35 am

The sun's early morning rays began to shine in through the small window in the bedroom, casting a glow on the two lovers as they lay asleep. William made a small purring noise as the sun shone very dimly into his eyes. He continued sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

Male Number of posts : 4359
Species : Avian

PostSubject: Re: I only want to make you smile   I only want to make you smile Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 9:38 am

Mike mumbled in his sleep for a moment before jerking awake. "Fuck!" He looked at the clock and realized it was only a few minutes past 4.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I only want to make you smile   I only want to make you smile Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 9:40 am

William jumped, eyes flying open. "What?" he asked sleepily, staring at Mike with a confused expression.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I only want to make you smile   I only want to make you smile Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 9:42 am

Mike closed his eyes and grunted, a hand to his forehead. "We're boardng at 9 this morning," he told William.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I only want to make you smile   I only want to make you smile Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 9:44 am

William nodded, a dazed expression still on his face. "So do we need to get ready now?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I only want to make you smile   I only want to make you smile Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 9:47 am

Mike nodded slowly, eyes half-open. He kissed William's cheek and rolled to the side, falling off the bed.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I only want to make you smile   I only want to make you smile Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 9:49 am

William snorted, sitting up and leaning over the side of the bed to look at Mike. "Why goodmorning, graceful," he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I only want to make you smile   I only want to make you smile Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 9:51 am

"Shutup," Mike muttered with a chuckle, face against the cold floor. He rolled on his back. "M'gonna take a nap on the plane."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I only want to make you smile   I only want to make you smile Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 9:57 am

"Me too," William said with a groan. He flipped over to lay on his stomach, stretching his legs.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I only want to make you smile   I only want to make you smile Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 10:00 am

Mike forced himself to sit and clasped his hands together. "What do we need? The dress, my suit, and...?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I only want to make you smile   I only want to make you smile Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 10:02 am

"Matt, Sisky, Butcher, Michael, and whoever else we have to go find," William groaned again. He sighed against the sheets, still trying to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I only want to make you smile   I only want to make you smile Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 10:04 am

"Argh," Mike simply said, and stood up. "Weeks ago I could have afforded a private jet."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I only want to make you smile   I only want to make you smile Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 10:08 am

William slowly sat up in the bed, wiping his eyes with his hands. He moved so that his legs were hanging off the edge of the bed. "I'm still going to pay you back for everthing you've helped me with," he smiled. Hand on his stomach, he slowly stood up, noticing that he had grown a little in his sleep. He began stretching his arms.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I only want to make you smile   I only want to make you smile Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 10:13 am

Mike smiled. "No need to. I'm doing this for myself as well." He stretched his back and opened the closet, taking our casual clothes and his suit.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I only want to make you smile   I only want to make you smile Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 10:16 am

William walked over to Mike with a smiled. He sighed contently, rubbing Mike's back when he reached the guitarist.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I only want to make you smile   I only want to make you smile Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 10:17 am

"Pick some clothes," he told William. "It's not that I don't like your uniform, but...yeah, I don't like your uniform."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I only want to make you smile   I only want to make you smile Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 10:19 am

William grinned. "Yeah, I really can't blame you," he laughed. He picked out his pair of skinny jeans and a plain black shirt.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I only want to make you smile   I only want to make you smile Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 10:22 am

"Excellent choice," Mike commented. "I'll go get a shower." He touched his chin to feel a slight stubble. "And shave."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I only want to make you smile   I only want to make you smile Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 10:44 am

William smiled, leaning forward to kiss Mike's cheek. "I'll get in after you, if there's time."
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I only want to make you smile   I only want to make you smile Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 10:58 am

Mike took William's hand. "It's not like you've never seen me naked before. Take a shower with me, it'll be quicker."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I only want to make you smile   I only want to make you smile Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 11:01 am

William grinned. "Let's see how many times we can take a shower in there and both fit in together," he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I only want to make you smile   I only want to make you smile Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 11:05 am

Mike chuckled. "Forgot that tiny detail." He looked down at William's stomach and grinned before leading him ou tof the room.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I only want to make you smile   I only want to make you smile Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 11:07 am

William chuckled quietly and followed Mike. "You know, after we get there, you can't see me until the ceremony, right?" he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I only want to make you smile   I only want to make you smile Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 11:09 am

Mike smiled. "I know." He wrapped an arm loosely around William's waist and smirked. "And you know what happens when I get too lonely and have you all for myself at night."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I only want to make you smile   I only want to make you smile Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 1:25 pm

William smirked. "Now that's something I have yet to find out," he leaned up and kissed the man's jaw as they reached the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I only want to make you smile   I only want to make you smile Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I only want to make you smile
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next