Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I only want to make you smile

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

Male Number of posts : 4359
Loyalties : Resistance
Species : Avian
Registration date : 2007-08-05

I only want to make you smile - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I only want to make you smile   I only want to make you smile - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 2:28 pm

Walking in, Mike kicked the makeup case that was still on the floor so it slid out of his sight. He placed his clean clothes on top of the laundry basket.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

Male Number of posts : 4218
Species : Vampire

PostSubject: Re: I only want to make you smile   I only want to make you smile - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 2:32 pm

William sat his next to Mike's. He stepped over, attempting to undress himself. He reached down to pull the uniform up, but couldn't. "Uhh, can you help me, please?" he asked, blushing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I only want to make you smile   I only want to make you smile - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 2:35 pm

"I think I have a pair of scissors somewhere," Mike joked. "Raised your arms." He pulled on the sleeves first, frowning when he realized the dress was stuck at the level of William's stomach.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I only want to make you smile   I only want to make you smile - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 2:38 pm

William winced slightly. His stomach was still swollen and sore. He sucked his stomach in as far as possible, holding his breath.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I only want to make you smile   I only want to make you smile - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 2:40 pm

Mike finally managed to pull the dress over the boy's stomach. He knew his chest was a sensitive area, so he stopped there. "Do you prefer doing it yourself?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I only want to make you smile   I only want to make you smile - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 2:42 pm

William shook his head, letting out a large breath. He finally let his stomach return to its own position outward. "Just go ahead and get it over with," he winced in preparation.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I only want to make you smile   I only want to make you smile - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 2:43 pm

Mike tried to be as careful and gentle as he could, lifting the dress over William's chest and, finally, his head and arms.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I only want to make you smile   I only want to make you smile - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 2:45 pm

"Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow," William whispered, moving his arms to cover up his chest again. One of his hands went to his stomach, tracing a stretch mark. He frowned.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I only want to make you smile   I only want to make you smile - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 2:47 pm

Mike gently removed William's hand from his stomach and smiled at him. He took off his own shirt.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I only want to make you smile   I only want to make you smile - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 2:49 pm

William smiled back at Mike, shivering quietly. He carefully bent down to remove the black shorts. He only had his sense of touch to help guide him since he couldn't see. He eventually took them off after a moment.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I only want to make you smile   I only want to make you smile - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 2:51 pm

Mike took off his pants and boxers before running a hand in his hair. It had grown significantly longer.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I only want to make you smile   I only want to make you smile - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 2:52 pm

William smiled at the guitarist again. He carefully moved over to the shower, turning on the water and letting it heat up first before opening the curtain and waiting for Mike to enter. "This is going to be like a puzzle," he chuckled quietly.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I only want to make you smile   I only want to make you smile - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 2:54 pm

Mike walked in, water against his back. "And that'd make you the huge essential piece that doesn't seem to fit anywhere?" He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I only want to make you smile   I only want to make you smile - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 2:56 pm

"Thank you, Mr. 'Let's see how low we can make my fiance's self esteem go on the day of our wedding'," William chuckled, slowly stepping into the shower. He winced slightly when the hot water began falling on his stomach. He had to literally squeeze in with Mike.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I only want to make you smile   I only want to make you smile - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 3:01 pm

Mike held William close - not like he had much choice. He grinned. "Well actually, this is kind of nice."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I only want to make you smile   I only want to make you smile - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 3:03 pm

"You're just taking pleasure out of the fact that I'm about the size of a small cow," he chuckled, finally used to the water temperature.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I only want to make you smile   I only want to make you smile - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 3:09 pm

"I don't think I'd want to keep a small cow near me like that, honestly." He kissed William's forehead. "I like to have you really close."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I only want to make you smile   I only want to make you smile - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 3:11 pm

"Just how close?" William asked, smirking slightly as he turned to reach the bottle of shampoo. He sighed when his stomach accidently knocked over a few other bottles.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I only want to make you smile   I only want to make you smile - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 3:14 pm

Mike laughed and cupped William's cheek to kiss him. "Close like that for now. Closer tonight, I'm hoping."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I only want to make you smile   I only want to make you smile - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 3:16 pm

William smirked, leaning forward to kiss Mike again. "I hope so too," he said with a slight purr drawing on his last word.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I only want to make you smile   I only want to make you smile - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 3:20 pm

Mike smiled and bit his lip. Although he was pregnant and had indeed gained a few pounds, William was still incredibly sexy.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I only want to make you smile   I only want to make you smile - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 3:23 pm

William grinned. "Let me try this again," he said, determind. He reached over for the shampoo bottle, steering his stomach clear from everthing else. He smiled victoriously as he opened the bottle and poured some into his hands. He turned around again and began rubbing it into the guitarist's hair.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I only want to make you smile   I only want to make you smile - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 3:27 pm

"Good job," Mike told him, grinning. He tilted his head back while William massaged his scalp.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I only want to make you smile   I only want to make you smile - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 3:29 pm

William waited for Mike to close his eyes. He then took a finger, covered in shampoo, and dotted the guitarist's nose with it. Then he went back to massaging his scalp with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I only want to make you smile   I only want to make you smile - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 3:32 pm

Mike giggled childishly, yet almost moaned during the massage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I only want to make you smile   I only want to make you smile - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I only want to make you smile
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next