Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The sun is shining and my best friend is pregnant.

Go down 
+3
Brad Wilk
William Beckett
Mike Carden
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
William Beckett

Male Number of posts : 4218
Loyalties : Resistance
Species : Vampire
Registration date : 2007-08-05

The sun is shining and my best friend is pregnant. - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The sun is shining and my best friend is pregnant.   The sun is shining and my best friend is pregnant. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 7:34 pm

William ubbed one of his eyes. "To tell you the truth, I wouldn't mind if we weren't. Money is never the issue. I still love you for you," William grinned as he moved his head right above Mike's and cupped both of the guitarist's cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

Male Number of posts : 4359
Species : Avian

PostSubject: Re: The sun is shining and my best friend is pregnant.   The sun is shining and my best friend is pregnant. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 7:40 pm

"But it helps to know I can spoil our kid, right? And vampires live for a very long time. Well I have enough money to make sure neither of us ever have to work." Mike swallowed. "My ancestors had all that wealth because the Cardens used to be like you. Vampires."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: The sun is shining and my best friend is pregnant.   The sun is shining and my best friend is pregnant. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 7:45 pm

William nodded silently and let go of Mike's face as he put his head back in his favored position between Mike's shoulder and head. "I know the story. It was until recently that I found out that my clan had ties with the Cardens. Most of it was fighting purposes though. I guess that kinda makes us almost a forbidden love," William chuckled, closing his eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: The sun is shining and my best friend is pregnant.   The sun is shining and my best friend is pregnant. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 7:53 pm

Mike caressed William's head. "Like we weren't already." He smiled. "As long as we're not star-crossed lovers like Romeo and Juliet, it's all fine with me. The rest can go to hell as long as I have you." He pondered for a moment before sepaking again. "When are we supposed to think about a name for the child? I'm the the king of procrastination but this is a serious matter."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: The sun is shining and my best friend is pregnant.   The sun is shining and my best friend is pregnant. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 7:56 pm

William nodded with his eyes closed. "We can be thinking of ideas for the next few months and then decide then. We have quite a bit of time, but I want to make sure that our decision isn't rushed," he said as he shivered.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: The sun is shining and my best friend is pregnant.   The sun is shining and my best friend is pregnant. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 8:02 pm

"Okay." He noticed William had shivered, so he wrapped his arms around him more tightly. "I'll let you sleep now before the baby tries to put up a fight again."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: The sun is shining and my best friend is pregnant.   The sun is shining and my best friend is pregnant. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 8:08 pm

"I have the feeling that this kid will be very energetic," William mumbled before yawning and shivering again. He nuzzled further into Mike's neck and whispered an "I love you" before starting to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: The sun is shining and my best friend is pregnant.   The sun is shining and my best friend is pregnant. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 8:20 pm

"Love you too," Mike whispered back. It was hard to believe he was sleeping naked with an equally naked pregnant man on top of him when he thought he was just another bitter straight guy who'd never love again. But damn, he loved it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The sun is shining and my best friend is pregnant.   The sun is shining and my best friend is pregnant. - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The sun is shining and my best friend is pregnant.
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13