Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The sun is shining and my best friend is pregnant.

Go down 
+3
Brad Wilk
William Beckett
Mike Carden
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

Male Number of posts : 4359
Loyalties : Resistance
Species : Avian
Registration date : 2007-08-05

The sun is shining and my best friend is pregnant. - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The sun is shining and my best friend is pregnant.   The sun is shining and my best friend is pregnant. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 10:57 am

William's uneven breathing and movements remind Mike that he was now fully hard inside his jeans. Still, he kept sucking off William, carefully not to let his teeth get in the way because he knew how much he hated it. He moved his hand up and down, adding more and more pressure.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

Male Number of posts : 4218
Species : Vampire

PostSubject: Re: The sun is shining and my best friend is pregnant.   The sun is shining and my best friend is pregnant. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 11:05 am

William moaned loudly and tugged at Mike's hair some more. He arched his hips, trying to push himself further into Mike's mouth. He pushed the guitarist's head down a little so that they were both in a more comfortable position. He gasped a few times before letting out another throaty moan.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: The sun is shining and my best friend is pregnant.   The sun is shining and my best friend is pregnant. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 11:14 am

Mike had to hold William's cock firmly with his hand to make sure he wouldn't choke - he kept moving his hips and Mike couldn't take more lenght in his mouth. He moved a leg over William's, his erection pressing against the boy's thigh. It took all the strenght he had to stop himself from grinding against his bare skin.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: The sun is shining and my best friend is pregnant.   The sun is shining and my best friend is pregnant. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 11:53 am

"Oh... god," William moaned, pulling Mike's hair again. When he felt Mike's erection on his leg, William lost most of the control he had left. "I'm so close," he moaned again, this time taking his spare hand to reach down and unzip Mike's pants. He reached in the guitarist's pants and held the man's cock, massaging it with his long, delicate fingers.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: The sun is shining and my best friend is pregnant.   The sun is shining and my best friend is pregnant. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 1:11 pm

Mike's hand on the boy's hips was pressed down firmly as he felt the warmth of William's fingers. He removed his lips, his thumb sliding up and down William's cock. "I want to see you," he said between breaths. I want to see and hear your moan. The way William looked, cheeks pinks and lips slightly parted, was incredibly hot.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: The sun is shining and my best friend is pregnant.   The sun is shining and my best friend is pregnant. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 4:21 pm

William couldn't handle it anymore. Mike talking in such a breathy voice pushed him over the edge. He came slowly into Mike's hand as he continued massaging the other man's cock. He moaned Mike's name loudly before taking a few sharp intakes of oxygen and mumbling the guitarist's name over and over. Trying to help Mike out, William continued moving his fingers up and down the other man's cock, quickening the pace through half lidded eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: The sun is shining and my best friend is pregnant.   The sun is shining and my best friend is pregnant. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 4:29 pm

Mike came on William's fingers in a matter of seconds. He had known he wouldn't have been able to take much more, and William's moans had just driven him over the edge. He slowly moved his body up next to William and kissed the boy's lips before pulling him on top of his body. "I love you."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: The sun is shining and my best friend is pregnant.   The sun is shining and my best friend is pregnant. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 4:37 pm

William looked down at Mike and kissed the guitarist's lips gently. "I love you too," he whispered as he continued looking down at Mike through half lidded eyes. He used a few fingers to run through the other man's hair, his other hand tracing non-existant shapes on Mike's chest.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: The sun is shining and my best friend is pregnant.   The sun is shining and my best friend is pregnant. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 4:45 pm

Mike pulled the covers on top of them both. "Maybe lunch can wait and we can rest first," he offered, placing a hand on William's back. "Are you comfortable?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: The sun is shining and my best friend is pregnant.   The sun is shining and my best friend is pregnant. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 5:00 pm

William nodded his head sleepily before kissing Mike's lips once more. He placed his head in the space between the guitarist's neck, head, and shoulder so that he could nuzzle into the other man's neck for warmth.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: The sun is shining and my best friend is pregnant.   The sun is shining and my best friend is pregnant. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 5:10 pm

Mike smiled. "We'll have to behave during nine months." He chuckled. "And then the baby will keep us awake day and night. Say goodbye to any potential sex life."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: The sun is shining and my best friend is pregnant.   The sun is shining and my best friend is pregnant. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 5:15 pm

William groaned. "Don't remind me," he mumbled, a smile on his face. "We can still have sex. During the next nine months you can be gentle to your sexy plus size boyfriend," he grinned as his fingers traced a few more shapes on the guitartist's chest.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: The sun is shining and my best friend is pregnant.   The sun is shining and my best friend is pregnant. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 5:18 pm

"Plus size," Mike whispered, a smirk on his face. "Thanks, I'll stick to the first option. No sex." He laughed and kissed William's cheek. "Just kidding. Anytime you want it."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: The sun is shining and my best friend is pregnant.   The sun is shining and my best friend is pregnant. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 5:25 pm

"Jerk!" William tried to cover his smile with a pouting face, but couldn't help but grin at Mike. "Fine, you can just remember that when you are the one wanting it," he mumbled while staring up at the guitarist.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: The sun is shining and my best friend is pregnant.   The sun is shining and my best friend is pregnant. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 6:27 pm

"Sweet William," Mike snickered. "You know you'll always be beautiful, even if you ended up having triplets." He pulled a pillow and put it under his neck, and closed his eyes. "You're my William and I'm the luckiest guy ever."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: The sun is shining and my best friend is pregnant.   The sun is shining and my best friend is pregnant. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 6:33 pm

William's grin turned into a sincere smile. No one had ever said the second part of that last sentence to him before. Sure, Ryland had claimed him, but he never appreciated him. "No, you're not. I'm the luckiest guy ever because I have you," he whispered, nuzzling into the guitarist's neck and closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: The sun is shining and my best friend is pregnant.   The sun is shining and my best friend is pregnant. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 6:44 pm

Mike chuckled. "I guess we're going to be the luckiest little family ever, then." I never considered having a real family before I fell in love with you. The man was amazed by how much he had changed within the last couple of days.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: The sun is shining and my best friend is pregnant.   The sun is shining and my best friend is pregnant. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 6:50 pm

William smiled and kept his eyes closed as he nodded his head. After a few moments of silence, William felt a small, throbbing pain in his stomach that was almost unnoticeable, but it made him smile again. He looked down at both of their stomachs touching, his own slightly bulging and grinned. "I think our baby is trying to say hi," he whispered, kissing Mike softly on the guitarist's neck.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: The sun is shining and my best friend is pregnant.   The sun is shining and my best friend is pregnant. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 6:57 pm

"I'm eager to seen that soon. Only nine months," Mike reminded himself, and smiled. "Is there a way to know whether it's a boy or a girl?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: The sun is shining and my best friend is pregnant.   The sun is shining and my best friend is pregnant. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 7:01 pm

William nodded, closing his eyes again as the dull pain went away. "I can get an ultrasound like anyone else can." He reached down to pet the top of his stomach the best he could from his position on top of Mike.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: The sun is shining and my best friend is pregnant.   The sun is shining and my best friend is pregnant. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 7:03 pm

"Do you want to know, or do I buy a neutral color of paint?" Mike played with William's hair. "For the baby's room."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: The sun is shining and my best friend is pregnant.   The sun is shining and my best friend is pregnant. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 7:09 pm

"It depends. Do you want to know?" William opened his eyes to look at Mike as the guitarist played with his hair.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: The sun is shining and my best friend is pregnant.   The sun is shining and my best friend is pregnant. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 7:18 pm

Mike shrugged. "Not really. I want it to be like in the movies - you know, when the doctor has the baby in his hands and says 'it's a little boy' or 'it's a little girl' and the parents start crying?" He laughed. "Like that. What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: The sun is shining and my best friend is pregnant.   The sun is shining and my best friend is pregnant. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 7:24 pm

William nodded and smiled. "I think that sounds perfect. Although I'm going to be crying no matter what happens. I'll be in pain and then I'll have you by my side when the baby's born." William grinned.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: The sun is shining and my best friend is pregnant.   The sun is shining and my best friend is pregnant. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 7:30 pm

"I love how your brain is always going to associate 'Mike' with 'pain' from now on." He rolled his eyes. "Hey, now that I think about it - I got good news for you. You know having an important destiny means having an important family, right? Well important families happen to have important bank accounts." He smiled shyly. "Uhm, in other words, we're kind of very wealthy."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The sun is shining and my best friend is pregnant.   The sun is shining and my best friend is pregnant. - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The sun is shining and my best friend is pregnant.
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next