Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Everyone's caught onto everything you do

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

Male Number of posts : 4359
Loyalties : Resistance
Species : Avian
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Everyone's caught onto everything you do - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everyone's caught onto everything you do   Everyone's caught onto everything you do - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 7:56 pm

"Yes, not letting me take care of them is a problem." Mike frowned. "Being a father is a full-time job. I don't want to be separated from them, nor from you. You can't do that to me, William. It's unfair."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

Male Number of posts : 4218
Species : Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's caught onto everything you do   Everyone's caught onto everything you do - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 8:02 pm

"But you already have another child to be a father too. I promise I'll take care of them," he whispered, rubbing the bottom of his stomach again.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's caught onto everything you do   Everyone's caught onto everything you do - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 8:06 pm

Mike shook his head. "I might be the biological father of Sisky's baby, but it won't be my child. She and I agreed on this. I have nothing to do with her nor the baby."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's caught onto everything you do   Everyone's caught onto everything you do - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 8:08 pm

"That child deserves a father," William whispered, his red eyes and pale skin hidden by his dark hair.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's caught onto everything you do   Everyone's caught onto everything you do - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 8:11 pm

Mike gave up on explaining and decided to be blunt. "It won't be me. I don't want her child, and she wants someone else to be the father."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's caught onto everything you do   Everyone's caught onto everything you do - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 8:15 pm

"But she still has to stay with you so you can take care of her. I don't need to keep getting in the way," he said, his body trembling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's caught onto everything you do   Everyone's caught onto everything you do - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 8:18 pm

Mike sighed. "You know what? I give up. I can't do this. I can't marry somebody who's constantly trying to get away from me. That can't work."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's caught onto everything you do   Everyone's caught onto everything you do - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 8:21 pm

William cried harder; his whole body shaking. "Please," he barely whispered, both hands touching the ground to balance himself, his tears staining the pavement.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's caught onto everything you do   Everyone's caught onto everything you do - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 8:27 pm

Mike wrapped his arms around the boy. "No William, no," he said firmly. "It can't work that way and you know it. It's going to kill me. You have no right to do that."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's caught onto everything you do   Everyone's caught onto everything you do - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 8:29 pm

William sobbed even harder, one arm wrapped around his stomach protectively. He doesn't want me... He curled up into Mike, trying to enjoy what might be his last moments with the guitarist.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's caught onto everything you do   Everyone's caught onto everything you do - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 8:33 pm

Mike had to choke back one of his own sobs. "Why is it that hard? I thought you wanted to be by my side. Why did you have to get my hopes up and tell me we'd have a family?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's caught onto everything you do   Everyone's caught onto everything you do - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 8:35 pm

"I meant it!" William sobbed harder, his hair still covering his eyes. "You were the one who went back on that," he whispered, choking as he spoke. He felt like he couldn't breathe; like someone was pushing down on his chest and trying to kill him.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's caught onto everything you do   Everyone's caught onto everything you do - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 8:38 pm

"I never went back on that," Mike corrected, his fingers pressing on William's back. "But I can't tolerate to be in love with a man who doesn't want to live with me for reasons that don't even make sense. You're always running away. I can't spend my life chasing you."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's caught onto everything you do   Everyone's caught onto everything you do - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 8:41 pm

"I only run away because I'm afraid of getting hurt every time I see something happen," he sobbed harder, unable to breathe properly. He was getting a head ache; but much more than that. It was a nauseous feeling that was only in his mind; a sensation causing him to want to slam his head into the nearest hard object that could fracture his skull. He couldn't breathe.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's caught onto everything you do   Everyone's caught onto everything you do - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 8:48 pm

Mike held William tightly, noticing his breathing pattern had changed. "Calm down. Just calm down. You're seeing things where there isn't any. What I did with Sisky hurt you, and now it hurts me too. Nothing else happened to get between us. Nothing else will happen."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's caught onto everything you do   Everyone's caught onto everything you do - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 8:50 pm

William continued choking, needing oxygen. His lungs were too upset to allow him to breathe properly. The swelling sensation in his mind went from feeling like a minor buzz to having the impact of a hurrendous storm. He sat there, struggling to breathe but unable to.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's caught onto everything you do   Everyone's caught onto everything you do - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 8:56 pm

Mike moved back and kissed William's hair, loosened his grip. "Breathe, baby. Calm down." He faced him, allowing him to see the tears on his cheeks. "Stand straight and breathe." Am I hurting him, or is he hurting himself?
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's caught onto everything you do   Everyone's caught onto everything you do - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 9:00 pm

William was beginning to lose consciousness, his eyes fluttering open and shut as he struggled to inhale. His lungs had tightened, not allowing him to inhale. The stress had finally messed with him like the doctor said it would. A pained expression in his eyes, William fell almost limp in Mike's arms.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's caught onto everything you do   Everyone's caught onto everything you do - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 9:05 pm

Mike kissed the corner of the boy's mouth. "William, don't do this to me, I love you," he whispered against his skin. He felt his pocket to realize he had left his cellphone home. He picked William up and lifted him, spreading his wings. Butcher better be home. He flew upwards without even looking at Matt.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's caught onto everything you do   Everyone's caught onto everything you do - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 9:09 pm

William fell unconscious as they flew; his lack of oxygen slowly starting to cause his condition to deteriorate.
Back to top Go down
Matt Heafy

Matt Heafy

Male Number of posts : 2887
Loyalties : None
Registration date : 2007-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's caught onto everything you do   Everyone's caught onto everything you do - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 7:13 am

Matt shrugged. He slipped his shoes back on and continued walking; the fun gone out of the park.
Back to top Go down
Matt Heafy

Matt Heafy

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's caught onto everything you do   Everyone's caught onto everything you do - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 11:18 am

The vampire walked carefully along the edge of the bank, wind catching his hair.
Back to top Go down
Matt Heafy

Matt Heafy

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's caught onto everything you do   Everyone's caught onto everything you do - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 12:06 pm

I should go back... Matt thought quietly. He wandered away from the bank, hiding in the shadows. He wanted to feed.
Back to top Go down
Matt Heafy

Matt Heafy

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's caught onto everything you do   Everyone's caught onto everything you do - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 12:46 pm

Matt latched onto an overweight man, tearing his throat out. Blood spilled down his chest as he drank.
Back to top Go down
Matt Heafy

Matt Heafy

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's caught onto everything you do   Everyone's caught onto everything you do - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 12:52 pm

The vampire drank his fill and headed for home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's caught onto everything you do   Everyone's caught onto everything you do - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everyone's caught onto everything you do
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fighting For Chicago :: Chicago :: The Park-
Jump to: