Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Everyone's caught onto everything you do

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
William Beckett

Male Number of posts : 4218
Loyalties : Resistance
Species : Vampire
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Everyone's caught onto everything you do - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everyone's caught onto everything you do   Everyone's caught onto everything you do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 11:32 am

William gave Matt a confused look before noticing why his son had acted like he did. William bit his lip nervously. "I-I need to get away from here. Come with me," he whispered before reaching for Matt's hand and trying to walk away again.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

Male Number of posts : 4359
Species : Avian

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's caught onto everything you do   Everyone's caught onto everything you do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 11:34 am

Mike walked in their direction, not wanting to run and scare William. "Bill, please wait."
Back to top Go down
Matt Heafy

Matt Heafy

Male Number of posts : 2887
Loyalties : None
Registration date : 2007-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's caught onto everything you do   Everyone's caught onto everything you do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 11:35 am

Matt kept a tight hold of William's arm, eyes wide with confusion. He didn't move.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's caught onto everything you do   Everyone's caught onto everything you do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 11:36 am

William stopped moving, his eyes wide again. He held still, not even turning to look at Mike or Matt.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's caught onto everything you do   Everyone's caught onto everything you do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 11:40 am

Mike waited until he had reached William to speak again. "Please. Come back home with me."
Back to top Go down
Matt Heafy

Matt Heafy

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's caught onto everything you do   Everyone's caught onto everything you do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 11:41 am

Matt tightened his grip on William. What's going on?
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's caught onto everything you do   Everyone's caught onto everything you do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 11:44 am

William held back tears again, still not facing Mike. He held still. "Everytime I come back, it's only to get hurt again," he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's caught onto everything you do   Everyone's caught onto everything you do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 11:49 am

"If you're honestly happier without me, I guess I can't force you to stay," Mike decided once and for all. "Just think about it, alright?"
Back to top Go down
Matt Heafy

Matt Heafy

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's caught onto everything you do   Everyone's caught onto everything you do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 11:54 am

Swallowing, Matt let go of William's arm. He didn't like Mike, didn't like him in the slightest, but he knew he was better than Ryland.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's caught onto everything you do   Everyone's caught onto everything you do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 12:09 pm

"This hurts worse than anything I've ever been trhough combined. And Matt only knows part of it. All of that cominbed couldn't ever hurt like thsi does," his voice was shaking as he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's caught onto everything you do   Everyone's caught onto everything you do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 12:13 pm

"William, I love you. I want this marriage to happen," Mike said, his voice very quiet.
Back to top Go down
Matt Heafy

Matt Heafy

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's caught onto everything you do   Everyone's caught onto everything you do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 12:14 pm

Matt realised he was getting odd looks for his bare, scarred torso.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's caught onto everything you do   Everyone's caught onto everything you do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 6:45 pm

William couldn't hold back his tears anymore. He simply feel to his knees, unsure of what to do.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's caught onto everything you do   Everyone's caught onto everything you do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 6:49 pm

Mike kneeled down in front of William. "I love you but I don't want to make you unhappy. Do you understand? I'll respect your decision. It'll be too late to go back tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's caught onto everything you do   Everyone's caught onto everything you do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 7:05 pm

William kept silent for a moment, his eyes facing the pavement. "I wanted it to work out too. I still love you. I'm just tired of nothing ever working out like its supposed to. I always make everything worse for you," he whispered between silent sobs.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's caught onto everything you do   Everyone's caught onto everything you do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 7:07 pm

"I'm happier with you," Mike told him, "but I want you to take a decision for yourself, at least just this once. Nevermind me or anyone else."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's caught onto everything you do   Everyone's caught onto everything you do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 7:10 pm

"I-I-I love you," he whispered, more silent tears rolling down his cheeks and landing on the pavement in front of himself. "I'm just afraid that you want someone else," he sobbed harder, still silent.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's caught onto everything you do   Everyone's caught onto everything you do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 7:20 pm

"If I wanted someone else I wouldn't be waiting for you to come with me and buy a wedding outfit at the moment," Mike explained with a faint smile. "I might not seem like a guy with that much morals, but I believe in marriage and what it means."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's caught onto everything you do   Everyone's caught onto everything you do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 7:24 pm

William kept his face covered with his hair. "But you have other people you need to take care of first," he put a hand to his stomach. "After the wedding, I'll move out and only visit so I don't waste your time," he whispered, his long hair falling on his shoulders and into his face.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's caught onto everything you do   Everyone's caught onto everything you do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 7:27 pm

Mike refrained from laughing at the absurdity of the situation, yet a smile crept on his lips. "If you're referring to Sisky, Matt said he'd help her with the babies." He glanced at the tall vampire, knowing he wouldn't contradict him. "I want to take care of you. Let me."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's caught onto everything you do   Everyone's caught onto everything you do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 7:29 pm

"I don't want it to be because you feel sorry. I want it to be because you actually want it," William shook his head. "And besides, she wants your help too. It's your child. I can take care of myself," he whispered, wanting more than anything for Mike to hold him.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's caught onto everything you do   Everyone's caught onto everything you do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 7:34 pm

Mike gently took William's hand. "I actually want it," he confirmed. "I'll be there if she needs me, just not with her. She's a friend that deserves support and that's it. That's where the line is drawn."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's caught onto everything you do   Everyone's caught onto everything you do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 7:39 pm

"That line has been crossed before," William whispered, his fingers playing with the cloth at the end of his shirt as he talked. He bit his lip. "You'll be busy helping her and everyone else. I can move out and come to visit occasionally. The marriage would still be official. I just don't think that you have the time to take care of everyone. And you have duties to that child or those children," he added.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's caught onto everything you do   Everyone's caught onto everything you do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 7:47 pm

Mike moved his hand further up William's arm. "Don't you think I have duties to our children, first and foremost? I want to do this with you, William. You can't keep me away from you or the babies."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's caught onto everything you do   Everyone's caught onto everything you do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 7:50 pm

William nodded weakly. "I know. That's why I said I'd bring them to visit. I'll have to take care of them. It's no problem," he bit his lip, his eyes still covered by his hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's caught onto everything you do   Everyone's caught onto everything you do - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everyone's caught onto everything you do
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fighting For Chicago :: Chicago :: The Park-
Jump to: