Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I walk the forty steps to the room...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29
AuthorMessage
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

Male Number of posts : 4359
Loyalties : Resistance
Species : Avian
Registration date : 2007-08-05

I walk the forty steps to the room... - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I walk the forty steps to the room...   I walk the forty steps to the room... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 11:43 pm

Mike chuckled. "You're probably right. But whatever happens, let Pete believe he'll be godfather. Our children will be spoiled."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

Male Number of posts : 4218
Species : Vampire

PostSubject: Re: I walk the forty steps to the room...   I walk the forty steps to the room... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 11:46 pm

William laughed. "I believe that we will spoil them enough on our own. But since neither of us have any siblings, I guess we could count our touring buddies as their uncles," he grinned. William looked over at Sisky with concern. Finally somewhat happy and something else is wrong...
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Number of posts : 2854
Loyalties : Mattieflower
Species : Changeling
Registration date : 2007-09-15

PostSubject: Re: I walk the forty steps to the room...   I walk the forty steps to the room... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 11:50 pm

If Sisky still had cat ears they would have perked up when she noticed William looking at her. She immediately crawled out from under the table and smiled. "You don't need to worry about me."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I walk the forty steps to the room...   I walk the forty steps to the room... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 7:55 am

William turned around completely. "Uh, we actually kind of have to," he smiled, walking over and reaching for her arm to help her up.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I walk the forty steps to the room...   I walk the forty steps to the room... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 7:57 am

Mike smiled at Sisky as well, looking at her insistently. "Are you trying to say we'll let you give birth all alone on my clean floor? No way, no way."
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: I walk the forty steps to the room...   I walk the forty steps to the room... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 8:02 am

Sisky made a surprised mewing noise and picked up the towels that she'd gathered. "What? No. You don't have to. I can take care of myself."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I walk the forty steps to the room...   I walk the forty steps to the room... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 8:04 am

William straightened his back and turned around, rolling his eyes so that Sisky couldn't see. He turned to walk out the door. "I need to go find Matt."
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I walk the forty steps to the room...   I walk the forty steps to the room... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 8:06 am

"By yourself?" Mike asked, forgetting to pay attention to the girl. "I can come if you want." He looked at Sisky, wondering if she'd offer to come as well.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: I walk the forty steps to the room...   I walk the forty steps to the room... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 8:09 am

"You don't belive me." Sisky huffed refusing to say any mor than, "I'm coming with you." She turned into a cat and sat next to William's ankle, ready to move when he did.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I walk the forty steps to the room...   I walk the forty steps to the room... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 8:13 am

"Oh no, no," William began. "Wouldn't want to intrude on anything," he smirked, opening the door.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I walk the forty steps to the room...   I walk the forty steps to the room... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 8:16 am

It was Mike's turn to roll his eyes. He followed his boyfriend, interlacing their fingers along the way.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I walk the forty steps to the room...   I walk the forty steps to the room... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 8:18 am

William felt awkward as the cat followed him out of the house. He turned around and closed the door behind himself. He put his free hand on his stomach and started walking in silence.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I walk the forty steps to the room...   I walk the forty steps to the room... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 8:20 am

"You walk like you know where to find him," Mike remarked, referring to Matt. "Motherly instincts?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I walk the forty steps to the room...   I walk the forty steps to the room... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 8:21 am

William shrugged. "Trucks crossed with ducks normally don't have motherly instincts," he stuck his tongue out at Mike with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I walk the forty steps to the room...   I walk the forty steps to the room... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 8:23 am

Mike laughed, happy his boyfriend still had a sense of humour. "But they might have a GPS."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I walk the forty steps to the room...   I walk the forty steps to the room... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 8:26 am

William punched Mike's arm lightly. "Shut up," he grinned, laughing. He continued waddling along. "You just wait; as soon as they keep me up all night kicking, I'm making you stay up too."
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I walk the forty steps to the room...   I walk the forty steps to the room... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 8:35 am

Mike kissed William's cheek, half-missing and ending up on the corner of his mouth since they were walking. "Of course I'll stay up."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I walk the forty steps to the room...   I walk the forty steps to the room... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 8:39 am

William rolled his eyes and laughed. "You say that now, but you'll roll over and try to sleep again," he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I walk the forty steps to the room...   I walk the forty steps to the room... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 8:44 am

"Ah, but I'm convinced you'll punch me until I'm awake." Mike grinned, certain William really would. He imagined a moody William that lacked sleep.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I walk the forty steps to the room...   I walk the forty steps to the room... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 8:46 am

"You're the one that got me pregnant," he grinned back, putting an arm around Mike's waist. "It's only fair that I get to keep you awake while your children are keeping me awake," he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I walk the forty steps to the room...   I walk the forty steps to the room... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 8:52 am

"Oddly, yes, I agree." He let himself being pulled closer to his boyfriend. "Anyways I'd probably be already awake. I like to watch you sleep. It's cute."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I walk the forty steps to the room...   I walk the forty steps to the room... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 8:54 am

William raised an eyebrow. "That's kinda creepy," he laughed. "But I guess it's okay since you're going to be my husband," he smiled, turning slightly so that he could kiss the guitarist.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I walk the forty steps to the room...   I walk the forty steps to the room... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 8:56 am

Mike kissed him back softly. "Not my fault if you're so adorable." He looked around. "Where to?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I walk the forty steps to the room...   I walk the forty steps to the room... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 8:59 am

William looked around. "Over here," he kept silent, his instincts telling him to waddle to the park.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I walk the forty steps to the room...   I walk the forty steps to the room... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 9:01 am

Mike nodded silently, trusting William to be right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I walk the forty steps to the room...   I walk the forty steps to the room... - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I walk the forty steps to the room...
Page 29 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29