Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I walk the forty steps to the room...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

Male Number of posts : 4359
Loyalties : Resistance
Species : Avian
Registration date : 2007-08-05

I walk the forty steps to the room... - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I walk the forty steps to the room...   I walk the forty steps to the room... - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 10:41 pm

Mike breathed in William's scent, his nose against the boy's skin. "I'd prove it a million times. I'll prove it to everyone tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

Male Number of posts : 4218
Species : Vampire

PostSubject: Re: I walk the forty steps to the room...   I walk the forty steps to the room... - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 10:44 pm

William shivered against Mike. "Just please don't let anyone come between us again. I can't take care of three children all on my own," he sobbed, his knees buckling from underneath him.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Number of posts : 2854
Loyalties : Mattieflower
Species : Changeling
Registration date : 2007-09-15

PostSubject: Re: I walk the forty steps to the room...   I walk the forty steps to the room... - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 10:45 pm

Sisky's ears twitched and she stopped playing and sat upright and completely still.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I walk the forty steps to the room...   I walk the forty steps to the room... - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 10:46 pm

"I swear I won't. I love you and our babies more than you can imagine." He hugged William tightly, afraid the boy would lack strenght in his legs to support himself.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I walk the forty steps to the room...   I walk the forty steps to the room... - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 10:49 pm

"You have to prove it," he said honestly, his legs still failing. He kept his arms around Mike for both moral and physical support. His head on the man's chest, he counted the guitarist's heart beats.

Last edited by on Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: I walk the forty steps to the room...   I walk the forty steps to the room... - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 10:50 pm

Sisky sat completely still.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I walk the forty steps to the room...   I walk the forty steps to the room... - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 10:53 pm

"I will." Mike rubbed the boy's back. "Don't you worry about that." He had whispered, concentrating on William's breathing.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I walk the forty steps to the room...   I walk the forty steps to the room... - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 10:56 pm

William held still, trying to regain composure of his legs but failing. He held onto Mike, still shivering and trembling; his stomach getting in the way and causing Mike to lose his grip slowly. William slipped and feel to his knees, landing on a stair and hissing.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: I walk the forty steps to the room...   I walk the forty steps to the room... - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 10:58 pm

Sisky turned her body to face the stairs, staring seriously at the doorway and looking for all the world like a normal cat.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I walk the forty steps to the room...   I walk the forty steps to the room... - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 11:00 pm

Mike kneeled down in a fraction of a second. "I didn't do that," he whispered under his breath like he needed an excuse. "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I walk the forty steps to the room...   I walk the forty steps to the room... - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 11:01 pm

William shook his head. "But I have no other choice," he said softly with a faint, small smile. He struggled to his feet, waiting a moment to make sure that his legs were stable enough to stand on.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: I walk the forty steps to the room...   I walk the forty steps to the room... - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 11:04 pm

Sisky waited for them, flinching slightly and hoping there wasn't another small crash. No more stairs for you Billvy.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I walk the forty steps to the room...   I walk the forty steps to the room... - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 11:05 pm

Mike held out his arm with a smile similar to William's. "Hold on to it. The bride can't have a twisted ankle."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I walk the forty steps to the room...   I walk the forty steps to the room... - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 11:07 pm

William smiled. "The bride is probably going to look terrible anyways," he chuckled quietly, grabbing onto Mike's arm.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: I walk the forty steps to the room...   I walk the forty steps to the room... - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 11:08 pm

Sisky took a few cautious steps forward, still staring.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I walk the forty steps to the room...   I walk the forty steps to the room... - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 11:10 pm

"I expect you to smile. You always look amazing when you smile." Mike walked up the stairs with the same caution and slow pace as before.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I walk the forty steps to the room...   I walk the forty steps to the room... - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 11:12 pm

William relied on the extra support from Mike so that he could walk up the stairs properly, even at such a slow pace. He kept on hand on his stomach, the other on Mike's arm. He nodded absent-mindedly. "I'm so going to be laughed at," he murmured, chuckling to himself.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: I walk the forty steps to the room...   I walk the forty steps to the room... - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 11:13 pm

They wouldn't dare, Sisky thought ominously and her ears twitched.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I walk the forty steps to the room...   I walk the forty steps to the room... - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 11:20 pm

"Definitely." Mike nodded. "Gabe'll be like, 'look at William, he's such an idiot to be marrying Mike when he could have anyone', and Travis will most likely laugh. Yup." He stopped when he saw the cat. "Hey, kitty."
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: I walk the forty steps to the room...   I walk the forty steps to the room... - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 11:21 pm

Sisky stared back silently with the kind of expression in her cat eyes that seemed able to look into people's souls.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I walk the forty steps to the room...   I walk the forty steps to the room... - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 11:22 pm

William scoffed. "I think it would be more because I look like a whale and it's only been a week," he raised an eyebrow and turned around to look at Mike before stepping over the cat and onto the tiled floor.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I walk the forty steps to the room...   I walk the forty steps to the room... - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 11:24 pm

"And almost everyone hasn't heard the news yet," Mike continued.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: I walk the forty steps to the room...   I walk the forty steps to the room... - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 11:31 pm

Sisky's ears lowered and she walked under the table to sit down again and be out of the way.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I walk the forty steps to the room...   I walk the forty steps to the room... - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 11:39 pm

William kept his eyebrow raised. "I think they'll be more concentrated on the fact that my stomach is huge and that I already pretended to be a pregnant teenager when we called them to invite them all," he added.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: I walk the forty steps to the room...   I walk the forty steps to the room... - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 11:43 pm

Sisky turned back into a girl and hugged her knees under the table.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I walk the forty steps to the room...   I walk the forty steps to the room... - Page 28 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I walk the forty steps to the room...
Page 28 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next