Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I walk the forty steps to the room...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
William Beckett

Male Number of posts : 4218
Loyalties : Resistance
Species : Vampire
Registration date : 2007-08-05

I walk the forty steps to the room... Empty
PostSubject: I walk the forty steps to the room...   I walk the forty steps to the room... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 9:05 pm

William was still looking towards the ground as they approached their home. He bit his lip again, noticing that his nervous habit was going to start hurting if he didn't stop. He walked up towards the door with Mike.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

Male Number of posts : 4359
Species : Avian

PostSubject: Re: I walk the forty steps to the room...   I walk the forty steps to the room... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 9:08 pm

"Yes, uhm," Mike warned William before they could walk inside. "Sisky and Matt are gone. I'm sure they'll be back, just...not now." He shifted nervously and let go of the boy's hand.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I walk the forty steps to the room...   I walk the forty steps to the room... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 9:09 pm

William put a hand to his forehead, trying not to panic. "Where did they go?" he asked, tired and worried. His eyes were still bloodshot.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I walk the forty steps to the room...   I walk the forty steps to the room... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 9:13 pm

"Calm down," Mike said firmly. "I don't know. I told Sisky to watch over Matt, and knowing him - her - I'm sure nothing's going to happen. They'll be back soon." He pushed the door open and walked inside.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I walk the forty steps to the room...   I walk the forty steps to the room... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 9:15 pm

William tried to stop worrying. He knew that stressing himself wouldn't be good for his children, but he doubted that he and Mike would ever have a moment worth of peace. He followed inside, trying to keep his eyes open.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I walk the forty steps to the room...   I walk the forty steps to the room... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 9:16 pm

Mike shut the door. He looked at William and frowned. "You don't look like you can make it to the bedroom. You should take a nap on the couch," he instructed him.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I walk the forty steps to the room...   I walk the forty steps to the room... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 9:18 pm

William shook his head wearily. "I can make it to the bedroom," he said with a yawn. He closed his eyes for a moment, nearly falling asleep as he was standing.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I walk the forty steps to the room...   I walk the forty steps to the room... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 9:22 pm

Mike sighed. "You can't." William didn't repulse him - he had to show him. He wrapped an arm around the boy. "Come on, lay on the couch with me. I'll rest too, at least until Sisky and Matt get back. Okay?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I walk the forty steps to the room...   I walk the forty steps to the room... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 9:23 pm

William nodded, too tired to fight it anymore. He walked over to the couch, allowing the guitarist to lay down first. He waited for a moment, hesitating to move onto the couch in fear of Mike still being disgusted by him.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I walk the forty steps to the room...   I walk the forty steps to the room... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 9:25 pm

Mike yawned tirely. He opened his arms. "Here, close to me." He smiled weakly.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Number of posts : 2854
Loyalties : Mattieflower
Species : Changeling
Registration date : 2007-09-15

PostSubject: Re: I walk the forty steps to the room...   I walk the forty steps to the room... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 9:28 pm

Sisky stormed in and stomped through the kitchen and the living room, losing her bloody shirt somewhere on the way to the basement. She glanced at Mike and William cuddling on her way and quieted the stream of swear words she was saying under her breath.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I walk the forty steps to the room...   I walk the forty steps to the room... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 9:28 pm

William hesitated before moving into Mike's arms the back of his head laying on top of Mike's chest. He snuggled closer before closing his eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I walk the forty steps to the room...   I walk the forty steps to the room... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 9:29 pm

Mike groaned, eyes closed. "Sisky's home."
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: I walk the forty steps to the room...   I walk the forty steps to the room... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 9:37 pm

Sisky swung open the door the the basement a little too fast and hit herself in the face. "Fuck!" She rubbed the spot and started down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I walk the forty steps to the room...   I walk the forty steps to the room... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 9:39 pm

William stood up slowly, trying to keep himself from crying out of frustration and lack of sleep. He followed her down the stairs, nearly tripping a few times. He walked up next to her. "What's wrong?" he asked, his bloodshot eyes full of concern.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I walk the forty steps to the room...   I walk the forty steps to the room... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 9:41 pm

Mike opened his eyes and followed them both down the stairs. He knew he'd just get angry at Sisky so he said nothing.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: I walk the forty steps to the room...   I walk the forty steps to the room... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 9:43 pm

Sisky looked at them both and sighed, crossing her arms and blushing since her shirt was on the floor. "William you're tired so don't worry. I've got this okay? Matt tried to get rid of me but he came back and I'll follow him from now on so you don't have to worry about him. Please take a nap."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I walk the forty steps to the room...   I walk the forty steps to the room... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 9:45 pm

William looked at Sisky drowsily, sighing. "What the fuck happened?" he said quietly, putting his hand back to his forehead. He was beginning to get a migraine and he felt even worse.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I walk the forty steps to the room...   I walk the forty steps to the room... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 9:48 pm

"There's blood on your chest," Mike noted, noticing an area of skin that wasn't covered by Sisky's arms. "Did he...?" He was scared Matt had attacked the girl.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: I walk the forty steps to the room...   I walk the forty steps to the room... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 9:51 pm

"Huh?" Sisky looked down. "Oh no. He didn't do that. This is his blood. he jumped off of a roof and landed on his head." Sisky replayed the moment in her mind and her breath caught. She started tearing up again. I care about you. "He's fine, but he won't talk to me."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I walk the forty steps to the room...   I walk the forty steps to the room... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 9:54 pm

William's eyes widened with Sisky's words. "Wherethefuckishe?" his sentence came out as almost one word. He couldn't help but to panic now; his son had just jumped from a building.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I walk the forty steps to the room...   I walk the forty steps to the room... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 9:57 pm

Mike slowly exhaled to stay calm. He rubbed William's back. "You said he's coming back home? By himself?"
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: I walk the forty steps to the room...   I walk the forty steps to the room... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 9:58 pm

Sisky's eyes narrowed and she attempted to wiggle past William and Mike gently so she didn't knock anyone over. "If he left me..." she hissed venomously.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I walk the forty steps to the room...   I walk the forty steps to the room... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 10:02 pm

William's hands began shaking. "What the fuck did he do?!" he asked, his eyes full of distress. He ran a hand through his hair and pulled on a few strands to prevent himself from screaming.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I walk the forty steps to the room...   I walk the forty steps to the room... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 10:04 pm

Mike was worried as well, but couldn't let it show in front of William. He wrapped his arms around his boyfriend. "Shh, it's okay. He's fine. Don't worry."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I walk the forty steps to the room...   I walk the forty steps to the room... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I walk the forty steps to the room...
Page 1 of 29Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next