Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I've been waiting for this moment all my life

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

Male Number of posts : 4359
Loyalties : Resistance
Species : Avian
Registration date : 2007-08-05

I've been waiting for this moment all my life - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've been waiting for this moment all my life   I've been waiting for this moment all my life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 8:11 pm

Mike smiled shyly at William. So it's not getting between us anymore...? "Yeah yeah, I know that." He rushed to the kitchen and came back seconds later with a large bag of Doritos, which he threw at Sisky with a smirk. "You can eat on the way."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

Male Number of posts : 4218
Species : Vampire

PostSubject: Re: I've been waiting for this moment all my life   I've been waiting for this moment all my life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 8:14 pm

William smiled and walked over to Matt, pushing some more of the boy's hair out of his face again. "Are we all ready?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Number of posts : 2854
Loyalties : Mattieflower
Species : Changeling
Registration date : 2007-09-15

PostSubject: Re: I've been waiting for this moment all my life   I've been waiting for this moment all my life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 8:16 pm

"Doreetz!" Sisky opened the bag enthusiastically and started eating. "Fank'oo"
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I've been waiting for this moment all my life   I've been waiting for this moment all my life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 8:20 pm

Mike grinned and shook his head disapprovingly. "Never teach the kid how to eat; it's better off learning by itself." You still have the grace of a little boy. "Ready." He put his shoes back on and reopened the door. "Ladies first. William." He smirked.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I've been waiting for this moment all my life   I've been waiting for this moment all my life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 8:22 pm

"Oh, no, no, Mike," William smirked. "You first." His smirk looked as if he were planning something secretly within his mind.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: I've been waiting for this moment all my life   I've been waiting for this moment all my life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 8:25 pm

Sisky crunched her chips loudly as she watched the two of them but made no other sound. You make a cute couple. She stiffled the urge to giggle and was horrified that she'd had it in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I've been waiting for this moment all my life   I've been waiting for this moment all my life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 8:27 pm

Mike eyed William suspiciously, his smirk still somewhat visible. "Okay..." He walked out.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I've been waiting for this moment all my life   I've been waiting for this moment all my life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 8:28 pm

William quickly kicked the back of Mike's legs playfully, his smirk still visible on his face before he grinned triumphantly.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: I've been waiting for this moment all my life   I've been waiting for this moment all my life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 8:30 pm

Sisky laughed and stuffed a handful of chips into her mouth. She glanced over at Matt and blushed, realizing that her eating probably looked disgusting. Being a girl is weird...
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I've been waiting for this moment all my life   I've been waiting for this moment all my life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 8:31 pm

"Hey...!" Mike spun around and lifted William's shirt enough to tickle his sides.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I've been waiting for this moment all my life   I've been waiting for this moment all my life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 8:34 pm

William started giggling. "Stop it!" he yelled, his laughter getting the best of him.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: I've been waiting for this moment all my life   I've been waiting for this moment all my life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 8:35 pm

I'm going to be fat. Sisky stopped eating for a moment and looked at the nutritional content panel on the Doritos bag with a frown.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I've been waiting for this moment all my life   I've been waiting for this moment all my life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 8:37 pm

Mike removed his hands and kissed the tip of William's nose triumphantly. He then saw what Sisky was doing, and pointed it to William. "Look." He chuckled. "She's like you."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I've been waiting for this moment all my life   I've been waiting for this moment all my life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 8:41 pm

William smiled and laughed silently at Sisky, watching what the fairy was doing. "I don't read the labels though," he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: I've been waiting for this moment all my life   I've been waiting for this moment all my life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 8:43 pm

Sisky blushed when she realized she had an audience and grabbed a handfull of chips to throw at the both of them. "It's like a foreign language anyways," she huffed then pouted.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I've been waiting for this moment all my life   I've been waiting for this moment all my life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 8:47 pm

Mike laughed, shielding himself with his arms raised. "Hey, c'mon, it was all cute and girly," he teased.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I've been waiting for this moment all my life   I've been waiting for this moment all my life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 8:52 pm

William grinned and leaned against the wall again, waiting to see what Sisky would say. "Don't tease her, Mike," he smirked, gently elbowing the guitarist.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: I've been waiting for this moment all my life   I've been waiting for this moment all my life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 8:54 pm

"Girly?" Sisky groaned. "I could maybe handle cute but girly?" She stuffed another handful of chips in her mouth and chewed angrily.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I've been waiting for this moment all my life   I've been waiting for this moment all my life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 8:55 pm

Mike laughed even more. "Okay, definitely not girly, judging by how you eat."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I've been waiting for this moment all my life   I've been waiting for this moment all my life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 8:56 pm

William grinned. "Same old Sisky," he said, still leaning against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: I've been waiting for this moment all my life   I've been waiting for this moment all my life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 8:59 pm

"Is 'Make Fun of Sisky' Time almost over yet?" Adam looked at her fingers and frowned.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I've been waiting for this moment all my life   I've been waiting for this moment all my life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 9:01 pm

"Aw, c'mon," Mike said, hesitantly placing his arm around Sisky's shoulders. "You can make fun of me if that makes you feel any better."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I've been waiting for this moment all my life   I've been waiting for this moment all my life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 9:04 pm

William crossed his arms over his stomach and smiled, remaining silent. Something about Mike touching Sisky still bothered him, even though he knew it shouldn't. He closed his eyes for a moment and tilted his head back on the wall, resting while he could.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: I've been waiting for this moment all my life   I've been waiting for this moment all my life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 9:08 pm

"I can't make fun of you, Mike. You're just so awesome!" Sisky giggled and ducked away from Mike. She rolled the top of the bag shut and wiped her fingers on her jeans before wrapping her arms around William. "Tired? We don't have to go now. I can eat food here."
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I've been waiting for this moment all my life   I've been waiting for this moment all my life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 9:10 pm

Mike looked at them both and smiled, not bothering to remind Sisky that the reason they were going out was to buy proper wedding clothes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've been waiting for this moment all my life   I've been waiting for this moment all my life - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I've been waiting for this moment all my life
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next