Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I've been waiting for this moment all my life

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
William Beckett

Male Number of posts : 4218
Loyalties : Resistance
Species : Vampire
Registration date : 2007-08-05

I've been waiting for this moment all my life Empty
PostSubject: I've been waiting for this moment all my life   I've been waiting for this moment all my life Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 7:08 pm

William was still grinning as the three of them walked back home. He put his head lovingly on Mike's shoulder as they walked down the sidewalk and into the yard.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

Male Number of posts : 4359
Species : Avian

PostSubject: Re: I've been waiting for this moment all my life   I've been waiting for this moment all my life Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 7:11 pm

Mike's grin grew slightly wider. "Ah, that front yard." He chuckled, and knocked twice on the door to announce he was back. He unlocked it and stepped inside.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I've been waiting for this moment all my life   I've been waiting for this moment all my life Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 7:13 pm

William hid his face in Mike's neck to hide his blush from Matt. He grinned. Yes, our little garden gnomes.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Number of posts : 2854
Loyalties : Mattieflower
Species : Changeling
Registration date : 2007-09-15

PostSubject: Re: I've been waiting for this moment all my life   I've been waiting for this moment all my life Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 7:14 pm

Sisky perked up when she heard the sound of the door opened and changed into a kitty, charging towards the feet of the people returning home.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I've been waiting for this moment all my life   I've been waiting for this moment all my life Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 7:18 pm

Mike was attacked by Sisky before he could tell Matt that yes, babies did pop up on front yards. "Hey, kitty." He stepped forward so the two men could enter, and lowered himself to pet the animal. "Smells...good. Did you have an affair with Mr. Clean while we were out?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I've been waiting for this moment all my life   I've been waiting for this moment all my life Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 7:20 pm

William grinned and laughed. "My won't he have a nice time explaining that to Mrs. Clean," he smirked, walked over to lean against a wall, still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: I've been waiting for this moment all my life   I've been waiting for this moment all my life Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 7:22 pm

Sisky swatted at Mike's hand with a paw and rubbed herself against William's shin like a normal cat would before hopping away and changing back into a human. "I cleaned your house. Even under the couch, you slob." She pouted and crossed her arms. "I taped up your broken window too. I hope you don't mind."
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I've been waiting for this moment all my life   I've been waiting for this moment all my life Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 7:25 pm

Mike chuckled. "Wow. Thank you? Hey, at least you'll stop complaining about it. No, seriously, thanks. You deserved peetz."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I've been waiting for this moment all my life   I've been waiting for this moment all my life Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 7:27 pm

William smiled and remained silent, closing his eyes for a moment to rest them. He opened them a minute later and let out a contented sigh. He put his hand to the bottom of his stomach and listened to the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: I've been waiting for this moment all my life   I've been waiting for this moment all my life Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 7:30 pm

Sisky turned small and tangled herself in William's hair. "Where did you guys go? You left meee."
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I've been waiting for this moment all my life   I've been waiting for this moment all my life Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 7:34 pm

"Sorry, I thought Matt'd have stayed to keep you company." Mike shrugged. "We went to see Mikey to find out about our children," he explained, "and we got one egg and two babies."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I've been waiting for this moment all my life   I've been waiting for this moment all my life Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 7:36 pm

William bit his lip as the grin was brought back to his face. He rubbed the bottom of his stomach slowly, wondering just how long it would take until he would be able to hold them in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: I've been waiting for this moment all my life   I've been waiting for this moment all my life Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 7:37 pm

"You're going to have an egg, Billvy?" Sisky tried to untangle herself from William's soft hair to look at her friend's face but found she was stuck. "Ooops..."
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I've been waiting for this moment all my life   I've been waiting for this moment all my life Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 7:42 pm

Mike laughed, both at Sisky and his realization that one egg and two babies sounded strangely like a breakfast order. "Yep, Bill's going to have a little bird." He tried to remember what he had wanted to tell Sisky in the first place. "Oh! Yeah, in two days it's our wedding. You're coming, right?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I've been waiting for this moment all my life   I've been waiting for this moment all my life Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 7:44 pm

William laughed and tried to gently untangle the fairy from his hair. He skillfully moved his slender fingers about until the small woman was removed. He grinned, waiting for Sisky's response.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: I've been waiting for this moment all my life   I've been waiting for this moment all my life Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 7:47 pm

"Thank you Billvy." Sisky hugged the finger that freed her and looked away shyly. "I can't. I'm a girl. I don't think anyone would understand."
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I've been waiting for this moment all my life   I've been waiting for this moment all my life Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 7:50 pm

"I don't think anyone would understand how I got William pregnant," Mike replied. "Just try to stay away from Gabe while you have breasts, m'kay? Friendly advice."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I've been waiting for this moment all my life   I've been waiting for this moment all my life Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 7:51 pm

William grinned. "We were going to tell them all about everything anyway. But yeah, Gabe has already threatened to fuck the bride. Fucking the bride's friend might be on his list too," William laughed.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: I've been waiting for this moment all my life   I've been waiting for this moment all my life Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 7:53 pm

Sisky squeaked and scrambled onto William's shoulder to sit down. "What will I wear?" She blushed and hid her face in her hands. "I don't know anything about what chicks wear to weddings."
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I've been waiting for this moment all my life   I've been waiting for this moment all my life Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 7:59 pm

Mike's cheeks flushed as well. "Hey, I don't even know what I'm gonna wear." Normally he would have simply laughed it off by saying he didn't care; but he did care, and wanted to make William proud of how he looked, for once. "At the risk of sounding girly...we should all go shopping." He glanced at Matt. "You too."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I've been waiting for this moment all my life   I've been waiting for this moment all my life Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 8:01 pm

William nodded and smiled. "It's probably be best. Actually, I think that's all we have left to do besides show up."
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: I've been waiting for this moment all my life   I've been waiting for this moment all my life Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 8:04 pm

"Really? Right now?" Sisky moved off of William's shoulder to be normal sized again and looked back to make sure her wings weren't showing. "Can we get something to eat too?"
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I've been waiting for this moment all my life   I've been waiting for this moment all my life Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 8:05 pm

Mike chuckled at Sisky's eagerness. "Okay, now if you want to. Do you ever think about something other than food...?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I've been waiting for this moment all my life   I've been waiting for this moment all my life Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 8:07 pm

William walked over and poked Mike in the stomach. "Deal with it; you were the one who got her pregnant," he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: I've been waiting for this moment all my life   I've been waiting for this moment all my life Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 8:08 pm

"I cant help it if I'm hungry," Sisky whined. "Could I have a snack before we leave?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've been waiting for this moment all my life   I've been waiting for this moment all my life Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I've been waiting for this moment all my life
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next