Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Inbetween Days

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
William Beckett

Male Number of posts : 4218
Loyalties : Resistance
Species : Vampire
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Inbetween Days - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inbetween Days   Inbetween Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 8:54 am

William had a faint sorrowing look on his face. "For doing nothing but causing you stress," he said quietly, casting his gaze down towards the ground and biting his lip. He put a hand to the lower part of his stomach, petting it gently.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

Male Number of posts : 4359
Species : Avian

PostSubject: Re: Inbetween Days   Inbetween Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 8:56 am

Mike didn't deny that William indeed caused him stress. "You do more than that." He smiled, but his eyes seemed sad. "And it's good stress Bill, very good stress. Reminds me of how much I love you."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Inbetween Days   Inbetween Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 8:59 am

William could see the sadness in Mike's eyes. He kept his own pointed towards the ground. "No stress is good," he said quietly, biting his lip. No matter how much I love him or however many times I say it, I'll always cause him stress....
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Inbetween Days   Inbetween Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 9:01 am

"Remember back in high school?" Mike looked at his boyfriend. "The teachers used to tell us about good stress we'd have during the tests, the kind of stress and made us perform better." He ran his index along William's jawline.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Inbetween Days   Inbetween Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 9:04 am

William nodded and bit his lip. "But I'm the kind of stress that's bad for you," he said softly. Everything about his voice sounded soft at that moment, much like how he used to sing whenever they played live.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Inbetween Days   Inbetween Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 9:06 am

Mike turned around and placed himself over William's lap, catching the boy between his knees. "Don't say stupid things." He put a hand at the back of his head and brought him closer, gently kissing his lips.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Inbetween Days   Inbetween Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 9:12 am

William arched his neck so that he could kiss the guitarist back. He kept quiet, concentrating on the kiss, his arms moving behind him to keep his balance. The sight of the sun setting was visible from out the bedroom window, and the last of the rays were shining in through the window, dimly highlighting them. It showed just how fragile William looked, his skin pale, his veins visible from beneath the skin. He continued kissing the guitarist, not wanting to leave the man.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Inbetween Days   Inbetween Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 9:15 am

Mike moved his head back, the boy's cheek cupped by his rough and scratched hand that contrasted witht he smoothness of his skin. "You don't look healthy," he whispered. "What do you want to eat? What would make you happy?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Inbetween Days   Inbetween Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 9:18 am

William's eyes met Mike's. "I don't want anything right now. All I want is to be with you," he whispered, leaning up to kiss the guitarist again.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Inbetween Days   Inbetween Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 9:22 am

Mike kissed William's mouth lightly but frowned. "I'd make me happy to see you healthy," he said seriously. "Really."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Inbetween Days   Inbetween Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 9:26 am

William's eyes fluttered open and he nodded slightly. "Okay," he smiled softly. He stood up slowly and put an arm around the guitarist's waist.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Inbetween Days   Inbetween Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 9:30 am

Mike did the same as they walked out of the room and down the stairs. "Be careful."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Inbetween Days   Inbetween Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 9:32 am

William held onto the side railing, giving Mike a confused look. "Why?" he asked, his eye brow raised slightly.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Inbetween Days   Inbetween Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 9:33 am

"Stairs," Mike simply said, still feeling guilty about what had happened.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Inbetween Days   Inbetween Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 9:35 am

William's features softened and he leaned to kiss the guitarist's cheek again. As he moved his head back, he accidently skipped a stair with his foot and tripped down to the next one, losing his balance. He tightened his grip around the guitarist's waist, saving himself from falling all the way down. His eyes widened slightly. "You jinxed me," he teased.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Inbetween Days   Inbetween Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 9:38 am

Mike moved his arms around William, his fingers trembling slightly. "I know," he whispered. He helped him down the last few steps.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Inbetween Days   Inbetween Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 9:40 am

William frowned slightly. "Aww, don't take it seriously! I was just kidding," he said, kissing the guitarist's cheek again. "I'm clumsy on my own."
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Inbetween Days   Inbetween Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 9:43 am

"Being clumsy doesn't imply getting beaten up daily by various people," Mike corrected. "I should protect you better." He grabbed William's hand and let him to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Inbetween Days   Inbetween Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 9:47 am

William smiled sadly. "If it keeps everyone else from hurting one another, I'll do it," he said quietly, walking into the kitchen with Mike.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Inbetween Days   Inbetween Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 9:48 am

"Shut up," Mike said without too much conviction, and let go of William's hand to kiss his cheek. He opened the fridge.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Inbetween Days   Inbetween Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 9:51 am

William did as he would told and stood nearly still, his hand petting his stomach silently. He bit his lip and watched Mike.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Inbetween Days   Inbetween Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 9:54 am

Mike took out two small paper boxes with chinese symbols on them. He lifted them so William could see. "Alright?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Inbetween Days   Inbetween Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 9:55 am

William shrugged. "Anything's fine with me," he smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Inbetween Days   Inbetween Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 9:57 am

"Good." Mike picked up two forks and set everything on the table before sitting down. "I think it's General Tao chicken." He opened his box. "Yup."
Back to top Go down
Matt Heafy

Matt Heafy

Male Number of posts : 2887
Loyalties : None
Registration date : 2007-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Inbetween Days   Inbetween Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 9:59 am

Matt knocked on the door and cleared his throat loudly.

Last edited by on Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inbetween Days   Inbetween Days - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inbetween Days
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next