Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Inbetween Days

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
William Beckett

Male Number of posts : 4218
Loyalties : Resistance
Species : Vampire
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Inbetween Days - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inbetween Days   Inbetween Days - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 7:26 pm

"I-I don't know," William said, his eyes still wide. He rubbed his thumb across the skin. He sat up slowly, his shoulders tense; his back straight.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

Male Number of posts : 4359
Species : Avian

PostSubject: Re: Inbetween Days   Inbetween Days - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 7:29 pm

"Well does it hurt?" Mike kept touching the skin, unsure of what to do or say. "How long has it been now?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Inbetween Days   Inbetween Days - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 7:31 pm

William shook his head. "It just feels like something moving," he whispered. "And it started as soon as I put your hand to it," he added, his shoulders still tense. He wasn't sure what was happening.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Inbetween Days   Inbetween Days - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 7:35 pm

"Wait," Mike said. "When is the baby supposed to be born?" He had heard of different stages of pregnancy; maybe it was one of them.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Inbetween Days   Inbetween Days - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 7:38 pm

William's eyes widened further. "It was supposed to be nine months if it was a vampire baby. But if it's avian and vampire mixed, I have no clue," he said, staring at Mike with concern.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Inbetween Days   Inbetween Days - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 7:43 pm

"Avian pregnancies last two months," Mike informed him. "But we don't even know if the child is part avian..."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Inbetween Days   Inbetween Days - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 7:48 pm

William bit his lip in thought. He remained silent for a moment, before looking back up at Mike. "I-I think I have an idea," he said, standing up slowly, inhaling and exhaling slowly as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Inbetween Days   Inbetween Days - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 7:50 pm

Mike looked at him, confused. "What kind of idea?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Inbetween Days   Inbetween Days - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 7:52 pm

He smiled slightly. "If Butcher could tell how many I was having, do you think he might be able tot ell if it's part Avian or not?"
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Inbetween Days   Inbetween Days - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 7:57 pm

Mike smiled. "Maybe; it's worth trying." He quickly corrected himself - "To know how long the pregnancy'll last, I mean. Otherwise it doesn't matter."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Inbetween Days   Inbetween Days - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 8:00 pm

William continued smiling. "I can go by myself if you want me to," he said quietly, ahand reached up to wipe away the remaining tears on his face.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Inbetween Days   Inbetween Days - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 8:04 pm

"If you let me I'll come with you," Mike offered. He stood up. I hope William won't give birth during a war.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Inbetween Days   Inbetween Days - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 8:07 pm

William smiled. "You can come if you want to. I'm just saying that if you don't want to, you don't have to." He shivered slightly as he looked over at the guitarist.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Inbetween Days   Inbetween Days - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 8:13 pm

Mike grinned. "I want to." He went in the hallway to get coats for both of them. "I hope he's not...busy, if you know what I mean." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Inbetween Days   Inbetween Days - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 8:15 pm

William grinned and started laughing hard, putting a hand to his forehead as he remembered what had happened earlier. He bit his lip to stifle his chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Inbetween Days   Inbetween Days - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 8:18 pm

Mike turned to look at him, amused by his laughter. He grinned cluelessly. "What?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Inbetween Days   Inbetween Days - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 8:22 pm

William grinned. "Butcher bought food and brought it over earlier. I was holding Nils while he put it away, and somehow the bag he had ripped open. I ended up picking up a pack of condoms and Matt picked up two bottles of lube," he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Inbetween Days   Inbetween Days - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 8:44 pm

Mike laughed. "Oh wow, really? Ha, I guess Mikey finally decided to...m'yeah." He chuckled. "Whatever. So Matt saw that? What did he say?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Inbetween Days   Inbetween Days - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 10:56 pm

William grinned. "He just looked really confused," he chuckled slightly. "I don't know if Ryland has told him about any of that," he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Inbetween Days   Inbetween Days - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 11:03 pm

He's 22. "I'm just the step father," Mike told him, a bit taken aback. "You do the talking."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Inbetween Days   Inbetween Days - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 11:13 pm

William smirked. "I was kinda planning on talking already," he laughed quietly. He turned around and began walking towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Inbetween Days   Inbetween Days - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 12:03 am

Mike nodded slowly, grinning. "Can't wait to see you do that." He courteously opened the door for his boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Matt Heafy

Matt Heafy

Male Number of posts : 2887
Loyalties : None
Registration date : 2007-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Inbetween Days   Inbetween Days - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 5:20 am

Matt uncovered his ears slowly. He heard the door open and scooted out. You're not leaving me here!
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Inbetween Days   Inbetween Days - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 8:16 am

William turned around as he heard Matt follow them. He smiled and turned back around, continuing to walk.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Inbetween Days   Inbetween Days - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 8:19 am

Mike took William's hand. "I can't believe I might be a father sooner than we thought," he said, still surprised. "If the child has part of an avian metabolism, we better start buying baby things now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inbetween Days   Inbetween Days - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inbetween Days
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next