Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

Female Number of posts : 1314
Species : Human
Registration date : 2007-08-08

The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn   The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 2:26 pm

Roxine grinned. "Good! There's not a lot else you can do anyway. This just happens to be the more interesting thing."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

Male Number of posts : 1160
Species : Wereleopard
Registration date : 2007-09-15

PostSubject: Re: The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn   The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 2:28 pm

Gabriel laughed and then paused as he turned and peered into the darkness. "What is..."
Suddenly a Avian leapt out of the darkness and pounced on Gabriel, both of them going over the edge of the hill and down into the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn   The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 2:29 pm

Roxine's eyes widened as she was pushed down as well. She bit back a scream and clung to both Gabriel and the avian out of fear.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn   The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 2:31 pm

Gabriel felt Roxine grab him and managed to throw her onto a bank. He grabbed onto it himself, only for the Avian to pull him down with him. "Roxine!" He cried as he was pulled down.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn   The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 2:33 pm

Roxine landed with a small grunt, only to scream properly as the bank gave way beneath her.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn   The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 2:35 pm

Gabriel lay in a huddled heap on the floor, moaning as his ribs began fixing themselves. He froze as he heard Roxine scream and leapt up to see Roxine fall. He ran forwards and grabbed hold of her, so when she landed it was on him.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn   The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 2:38 pm

Roxine landed with a bump, blinking when she realsied Gabriel had caught her. She quickly got up and held out a hand to him.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn   The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 2:42 pm

Gabriel let his ribs slide themselves back into place before sitting up and taking Roxine's hand. "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn   The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 2:46 pm

Roxine nodded somewhat shakily. "You?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn   The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 2:48 pm

Gabriel nodded. "Not as bad as I probably should be." He took Roxine into his arms. "Are you sure your alright?"
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn   The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 2:49 pm

She nodded and glanced round warily. "What happened to the bird-brain?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn   The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 2:53 pm

Gabriel pointed to the body nearby. "Must of broken it's neck." He muttered.
Suddenly Stephan came running up to them, followed by Liv and Hestia.
"What happened Father, Mo-" He stopped. "Roxine."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn   The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 2:54 pm

Roxine blinked in surprise, realising what he'd almost said. Hestia shifted nervously before going over to check their injuries.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn   The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 2:58 pm

Gabriel's eyes widened at what Stephan had nearly said. "W-What did you say Stephan."
"Nothing." Stephan mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn   The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 2:59 pm

Roxine glanced to Stephan, still surprised, before going back to shooing Hestia away from her. "I'm fine!" she assured the girl.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn   The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 3:01 pm

Stephan gulped. "Well...She is sort of my mother..." He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn   The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 3:02 pm

Roxine frowned, slightly confused by this concept. Sure she'd been a sort-of guardian to the girls, but a mother? Well, it was certainly new.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn   The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 3:04 pm

Gabriel sighed. "Be quite Stephan." He ran a hand through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn   The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 3:05 pm

Roxine moved forwards. "How about we all just go home?" she suggested. "I'm through with being attacked today."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn   The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 3:10 pm

Gabriel nodded and walked past them all, hands clentched.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn   The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 3:11 pm

Roxine sighed and followed, falling into pace with him.
Back to top Go down
newgold

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-10-15

PostSubject: Re: The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn   The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 10:57 am

Roxine's eyes widened as she was pushed down as well. She bit back a scream and clung to both Gabriel and the avian out of fear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn   The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4