Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

Female Number of posts : 1314
Species : Human
Registration date : 2007-08-08

The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn   The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 1:10 pm

Hestia drew back with a smile and helped Stephan sit up, resting him against her. Roxine smiled at him. "You okay, kiddo?" she asked quietly, clearly still a little worried.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

Male Number of posts : 1160
Species : Wereleopard
Registration date : 2007-09-15

PostSubject: Re: The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn   The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 1:15 pm

Stephan nodded weakly, his hair dropping into his eyes. Gabriel brought Stephan into his arms, hugging him tightly.
"F-Father, what are you doing?!"Stephan asked weakly, staring at Roxine in surprise. "Lupa, what's he doing?"
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn   The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 1:16 pm

Roxine laughed lightly. "You gave him a real scare there, Kiddo." was all she said.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn   The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 1:19 pm

Stephan blinked. "What's he doing though?"
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn   The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 1:19 pm

Roxine frowned, still smiling. "Hugging you, of course!"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn   The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 1:22 pm

Stephan frowned. "What's that?"
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn   The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 1:24 pm

Roxine blinked at him. Hestia sighed and pried Stephan from Gabriel gently. "Like this." she told the boy, hugging him tightly. She drew backa dn smirked. "And this-" she pressed her lips to his for the thrird time. "-is a kiss. Seem familiar?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn   The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 1:25 pm

Stephan blinked and nodded, smiling sheepishly. He blushed a little and kissed Hestia on the lips quickly.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn   The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 1:26 pm

Roxine laughed lightly. "Aww, be nice Hesti!" she teased.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn   The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 1:29 pm

Gabriel smiled at his son and gently began rubbing the wounds on his arms, trying to heal him.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn   The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 1:30 pm

Roxine nudged Gabriel with her elbow. "Hestia's got him." she told him as the other two got up and started walking back. "Let's go get Liv."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn   The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 1:32 pm

Gabriel nodded, he had forgotten about her! He was abour to change into his leopard form before he stopped and smiled sheepishly. "I'll walk with you."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn   The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 1:33 pm

Roxine shook her head. "You should go on ahead, make sure she's okay. I'll be fine." she assured him.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn   The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 1:35 pm

Gabriel shook his head. "I'm walking with you, I dont know if all the Avians have gone yet."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn   The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 1:36 pm

Roxine shrugged. "I'm not complaining." she admitted with a grin. "But I can defend myself better than Liv probably can right now."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn   The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 1:37 pm

Gabriel frowned then sighed and grabbed her hand, running through the grass.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn   The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 1:37 pm

Roxine blinked in surprise before laughing and running with him. "This works too!"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn   The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 1:39 pm

Gabriel smirked and ran faster, stopping as he saw Liv. "How badly are you hurt?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn   The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 1:41 pm

Roxine skidded to a halt beside Gabriel, grabbing his shoulder for balance. She peered at Liv in concern.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn   The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 1:42 pm

Liv moaned a little and shifted a little. Nearly her entire lower body had been torn up. "It hurts Alpha." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn   The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 1:43 pm

Roxine bit her lip. "Hesti won't be able to fix that." she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn   The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 1:44 pm

Gabriel sat down beside Liv. "I can heal exterior injuries, I couldnt heal Stephan because I didnt know what was wrong." he laughed bitterly. "I can see what happened here."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn   The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 1:46 pm

Roxine nodded. "Stephan's fine. Right now you need to help Liv." she told him firmly.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn   The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 1:47 pm

Gabriel nodded and then glanced at Roxine one last time before he kissed Liv. She moaned and wrapped her arms around him, as the wounds slowly began to heal.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn   The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 1:48 pm

Roxine watched calmly, a small twinge of jealousy sparking inside her before she reminded herself who Gabriel had chosen as his mate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn   The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next