Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabriel Leonheart

Male Number of posts : 1160
Species : Wereleopard
Registration date : 2007-09-15

The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn Empty
PostSubject: The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn   The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 12:18 pm

Gabriel moved through the knee high grass and paused as he spotted a splat of blood on the grass. "Liv?!" He called.
"LIV!?" He roared again.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

Female Number of posts : 1314
Species : Human
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn   The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 12:20 pm

Roxine glanced back at Hestia, frowning. "Hestia and Stephan go that way. I'll go this way and Gabriel you go that way. Yell if you find anything." With this said she started off through the grass, eyes darting round for any sign of Liv.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn   The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 12:22 pm

Gabriel moved through the grass, running as he heard the sound of tearing flesh. He came to the clearing and froze as he saw an Avian feeding on Liv. "LEAVE HER ALONE!" He roared.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn   The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 12:23 pm

Roxine looked round at Gabriel's cry and began wading through the grass as fast as she could. Her eyes narrowed on the avians.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn   The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 12:25 pm

Gabriel let out another snarl and changed into his leopard form, pouncing on the Avians.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn   The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 12:28 pm

Roxine immerged and roundhouse kicked one avian trying to bite Gabriel. "Bugger off!" she snapped.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn   The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 12:30 pm

Gabriel tore one of the Avians wings clear of it's back, wincing as one of them sunk their fangs into his back.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn   The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 12:32 pm

Roxine pulled the avian away from Gabriel and threw him to one side, not even blinking as he landed on one wing with a crunch. She kicked out at another.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn   The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 12:36 pm

Gabriel froze suddenly as he heard Stephan scream. He changed back into his human form and went running off into the grass. "STEPHAN!" He cried.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn   The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 12:38 pm

Roxine blinked. "Gabriel, stop! He's with Hestia, he's fine!" she yelled. "Damnit!" she groaned, as an avian tackled her from behind, pinning her to the ground. There were only two avians left now, but even still Roxine swore into the earth.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn   The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 12:41 pm

As if on cue Gabriel leapt onto one of the Avians and killed them before backhanding the other. He took a quick glance at Roxine and raced off to where Stephan was still screaming.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn   The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 12:43 pm

Roxine got up and followed as fast as she could. "Hestia!" she yelled, leaping into the air to kick another avian to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn   The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 12:47 pm

Gabriel froze when he saw his son on the grassy ground covered in blood. "STEPHAN!!" He cried, sinking to his knees beside his son. "Stephan please...Please.." He sobbed.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn   The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 12:48 pm

Roxine glanced to Gabriel, but nodded to Hestia and continued to keep the avians away from the father and son.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn   The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 12:51 pm

Gabriel tugged Stephan into his lap, wiping the blood from his face. "Stephan..." He sobbed.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn   The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 12:53 pm

Roxine bit her lip as Hestia was left to fight the final avian. She slowly walked towards Gabriel, unsure whether she was welcome. "...Gabriel? Is he okay?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn   The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 12:55 pm

Gabriel sobbed brokenly. "I dont know!" He hugged Stephan closer. "I'm sorry..." He whispered, hugging his son closer.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn   The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 12:56 pm

Roxine sat beside Gabriel and took Stephan from him, looking for a pulse and heartbeat. "Damnit kid, c'mon!" she muttered worriedly.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn   The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 12:58 pm

Gabriel smoothed Stephan's blonde hair from his forehead. "I-Is he alright?"
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn   The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 12:59 pm

Roxine frowned and narrowed her eyes. "It looks worse than it is, I think." she told him. "Hesti, come give me a hand!" she ordered. Hestia moved at once, taking Stephan and looking down at him with an expert gaze.
"Mouth to mouth." she told Gabriel before pressing her lips to Stephan's.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn   The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 1:03 pm

Gabriel stared at Stephan, crying silently. "Please don't let him be dead, Please."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn   The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 1:04 pm

Hestia continued, ignoring Gabriel. Roxine took Gabriel's hand wordlessly, watching Hestia work worriedly. "She's the best. He's in good hands, don't worry." she whispered, not sure if Gabriel would hear her.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn   The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 1:06 pm

Gabriel blinked and then bit his lip, drawing blood. "I was never even supportive of him...I..."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn   The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 1:07 pm

Roxine rubbed the back of Gabriel's ahnd with her thumb. Hestia pressed her lips to Stephan's again.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn   The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 1:09 pm

Gabriel stared down at Stephan, smiling as he saw him breath a little. "Stephan!" He cried.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn   The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next