Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forever never really ended

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

Male Number of posts : 4359
Loyalties : Resistance
Species : Avian
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Forever never really ended - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever never really ended   Forever never really ended - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 6:59 pm

"You weren't supposed to see this. I had already used the last bullet," Mike whispered, crying. He sobbed. "I'm sorry I ruined our bathroom." He closed his eyes. "I didn't want to be there to see you cry."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

Male Number of posts : 4218
Species : Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Forever never really ended   Forever never really ended - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 7:04 pm

He didn't shoot himself. He didn't. Thank fucking god he didn't! William's eyes were still flooding with tears as he tried to hide them for Mike's benefit. He cradled the guitarist body more as he shifted, refraining from hissing in pain as he reached a compromising position with his stitches. "Don't be sorry," he whispered, holding Mike tighter, despite his pain.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Forever never really ended   Forever never really ended - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 7:09 pm

"I killed them," Mike finally said after a long silence. He didn't open his eyes. "The doctor said you should eat and rest and stay away from stress, and I... What did I do, tell me?" He sobbed. "I'm only good for killing children and making people cry, obviously. Mikey was right not to trust me. I'm a murderer!"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Forever never really ended   Forever never really ended - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 7:13 pm

William cired harder at Mike's words. "Mike, no," he whispered, shaking his head while cradling the guitarist's. "This wasn't your fault at all," he whispered. It really wasn't. Don't blame yourself for this. "It wasn't your fault." He stared down at Mike and sobbed. "You aren't a murderer. You aren't," he whispered, forgetting about the pain as he tried to soothe Mike.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Forever never really ended   Forever never really ended - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 7:18 pm

"It's so fucking hard, Bill," Mike said as he put a hand on William's arm and dared opening his eyes. "I was ready, I wanted them with all my heart...you know that, right?" I've been punished for very crime I commited and you had to pay the price as well.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Forever never really ended   Forever never really ended - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 7:20 pm

William nodded, tears still falling from his eyes. "I-I know. So did I. I guess soemtimes things just happen," he whispered, staring down into Mike's eyes as he continued crying, holding the guitarist close for both comfort and to comfort him.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Forever never really ended   Forever never really ended - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 7:26 pm

I shoudn't be crying. I should be taking care of you. You must think I'm an idiot for suffering so much for children that I shouldn't consider mine. Mike though about the bed that han't been built yet and the plush toy that was still somewhere in the living room. He'd have to get rid of them as soon as he could. The babies hadn't been born yet, but the house already felt more empty.

Astounded that his boyfriend still cared for him, Mike kissed William's lips. "I love you, William. I could never apologize enough for then, for now."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Forever never really ended   Forever never really ended - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 7:30 pm

William was still crying when Mike kissed him. "I love you too," he whispered, meaning it with all of his heart. "Please don't apologize," he added, not wanting Mike to take any blame. He leaned down to kiss the guitarist softly to add emphasis. He cradled the man a little tighter, wanting to hold him. I know I wouldn't have lsot him for good no matter what, but the thought still scares me. "We may have lost them, but I don't need to lose you too," he whispered, tears still running from his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Forever never really ended   Forever never really ended - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 7:36 pm

"You won't lose anyone anymore," Mike promised. Although my promises aren't worth a thing now. He ran a hand in William's hair. "You're hurt, beautiful. I don't have enough strenght to help you. Go back to the doctor and rest."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Forever never really ended   Forever never really ended - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 7:42 pm

William shook his head. "No. You're the one that needs help," he whispered in a hoarse voice as he stared down at Mike's wing. His crying was starting to become softer as he looked down at Mike. Using his remaining strength, he lifted the guitarist up in his arms and carried the man back to the bed, setting him down before dropping to his knees and hissing a little.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Forever never really ended   Forever never really ended - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 7:47 pm

Mike took William's hand and tried to smile despite the pain that he had just started feeling, putting his emotions aside. "I feel like I've been taking care of an angel all this time," he said. I don't want you to have to go through this ever again. Otherwise I'd give you all the children you'd want.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Forever never really ended   Forever never really ended - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 7:53 pm

Inhaling deeply, William tried to smile through his pain. "What would make you say that?" he asked, looking over at the doctor and nodding in Mike's direction, directing the dcotor to help the guitarist.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Forever never really ended   Forever never really ended - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 7:57 pm

"You're so perfectly pure," Mike said, and meant it. "You're beautiful and gentle and caring." He kissed William's hand, his lips against the ring. "But then again, you're not human."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Forever never really ended   Forever never really ended - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 8:01 pm

William frowned a little. "I'm far from beautiful and nothing about me is pure," he smiled weakly, the pain still bothering him.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Forever never really ended   Forever never really ended - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 8:03 pm

Mike frowned. "Don't question what I say. To me you're the purest and most beautiful being in the uniiverse." Your children would have been simply amazing. The man winced when the doctor touched his injured wing. "Careful," he muttered.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Forever never really ended   Forever never really ended - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 8:09 pm

William smiled a little as he held on to Mike's hand. The doctor bandaged the injured wing slowly, trying not to injure the guitarist further. Exhausted, William fought to keep his eyes open.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Forever never really ended   Forever never really ended - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 8:13 pm

"This is just as bad as surgery," Mike said. "Well, it was surgery. You have to rest." He let go of William's hand to carress his hair. "Go sleep somewhere. I promise I'll be there and well when you wake up."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Forever never really ended   Forever never really ended - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 8:16 pm

William shook his head, too afraid to leave again. "I can't," he whispered. He remained still, fighting once more to keep his eyelids from completely dropping as he made sure Mike was okay.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Forever never really ended   Forever never really ended - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 8:22 pm

Mike moved his hand to William's cheek. "Yes you can," he whispered like a lullaby. "I'm not going to leave. We need eachother. Go to sleep and I'll offer you whatever you want when you wake up."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Forever never really ended   Forever never really ended - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 8:25 pm

William frowned a little. "But all I want is you," he whispered, not afraid to admit it in front of the doctor. Still remaining motionless, William smiled weakly up at Mike.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Forever never really ended   Forever never really ended - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 8:28 pm

"I'll be there," Mike whispered. "All I ask is for you to trust me one more time. Close your eyes and sleep." The doctor finally tied his bandage. "See?" He smiled weakly. "Couldn't be doing better."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Forever never really ended   Forever never really ended - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 8:41 pm

William stood up slowly and faced the doctor. "Thank you," he whispered, taking out his wallet and handing the man a sum of money. No amount of money can pay himf or how much he's helped us. The doctor smiled. "I'm going to write down some directions and things that you two need to do to recover. I'll w ite it on my way out. You two stay here and I'll lock the foor as I leave." The man pakced up his belongings, including the knives, spare bandages and the white cloth before leaving the room.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Forever never really ended   Forever never really ended - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 8:49 pm

"Thank you," Mike mumbled as the man left. He opened his arms, still lying down. "Come here, William." He couldn't help looking at the boy's now almost perfectly flat stomach. Somehow 'perfect' and 'flat stomach' wasn't the right association in his mind, and he knew William must have missed it despite all he used to say. Mike bit his lip. "One day, will you...ever want a child again?" He knew it was too soon to ask, and definitely not the right time, but the question bothered him obsessively.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Forever never really ended   Forever never really ended - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 4:11 am

William moved slowly from his standing position onto the bed and into Mike's arms. Hissing when he reached another compromising position with his stitches he bit into his lip and continued crawling into the bed, trying to get to Mike. As he finally entered the guitarist's arms, he rested his head on Mike's shoulder, knowing that he would soon fall asleep. He shook his head in reply to Mike's question. "I wouldn't want to have a child. I'd love to have one with you," he whispered as best he could, his voice weak from the yelling he had done earlier.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Forever never really ended   Forever never really ended - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 3:49 pm

Mike didn't say a word; he kissed William's cheek. As he held him, he used his power to ease some of his pain, knowing the boy would be too tired to fully notice and worry. He closed his eyes and fell into a deep slumber seconds later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forever never really ended   Forever never really ended - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forever never really ended
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fighting For Chicago :: Chicago :: 14 Dresden Avenue-
Jump to: