Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forever never really ended

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

Male Number of posts : 4359
Loyalties : Resistance
Species : Avian
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Forever never really ended - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever never really ended   Forever never really ended - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 8:50 pm

Mike looked down as well. "Usual thing, or...?" He kneeled down, trying to see what was wrong. "Does it hurt a lot?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

Male Number of posts : 4218
Species : Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Forever never really ended   Forever never really ended - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 4:15 am

William nodded as another pain shot through. He became unbalanced, and had to rest his hand on Mike's shoulder to help him stand."M-Mike, can you help me get inside. I-I think I need to lay down," he whispered before inhaling deeply like he had days before.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Forever never really ended   Forever never really ended - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 6:19 pm

Mike didn't need to be asked twice - he picked up William in his arms, unlocking the door by some strange acrobatic move, and rushed to the bedroom where he placed William on the bed. "Is it like the last time?" he asked, worried.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Forever never really ended   Forever never really ended - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 6:27 pm

"I-It feels like the first time it happened," he said before groaning. Why does this keep happening?! Placing a hand on his still uncovered stomach, he noticed that the babies had kept moving. He looked up at Mike, worried as he yelped, another pain hurtling through his body.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Forever never really ended   Forever never really ended - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 6:31 pm

Mike kissed William's forehead before running out of the room, coming back two seconds later with a phone. "Doctor? Dial?" He looked again at his boyfriend's stomach with a frightened expression. "If you have to go to the hospital, I can carry you."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Forever never really ended   Forever never really ended - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 6:35 pm

WIlliam shook his head quickly. "I-I can't go to the hospital. Just call the doctor you called last time. Please do it quickly," he groaned again. Something is seriously wrong here. The pains were growing more painful as the time past, much like they had the first time. Yelping again, WIlliam looked over at Mike pleadingly.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Forever never really ended   Forever never really ended - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 6:41 pm

Mike couldn't remember the number he had used the last time, but miraculously it had accidentally ended up on the speed dial. Pressing the appropriate button, he said his name and address as soon as someone answered. "My boyfriend is pregnant with triplets and he's seriously not doing well. We need a doctor, now," he added before hanging up. He kissed the top of William's head. "It's going to be fine. I promise you everything'll be alright."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Forever never really ended   Forever never really ended - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 6:45 pm

Tears forming at the corner of his eyes from both fear and pain, William looked up at Mike. "Wh-what if something happens?" he yelped again, closing his eyes for a brief moment, his hand rubbing the bottom of his stomach gently. Please don't let anything happen. Please...
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Forever never really ended   Forever never really ended - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 6:52 pm

Mike shook his head. "Nothing's going to..." Before he could finish his sentence, someone knocked at the door. Not questionning how come the doctor arrived so quickly, Mike left William to go open the door and bring the man in. "Same thing," he explained, ready to be blamed for not taking good care of the boy.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Forever never really ended   Forever never really ended - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 6:56 pm

William had his eyes closed as both the doctor and Mike entered the room. He was biting into his lip again, the pain becoming unbearable. At the point of nearly crying, he kept his eyes shut as the two men walked to the side of the bed, the doctor not taking the time to put his gloves on before touching William's stomach. Opening his eyes only to look over at Mike, William feared for the worst.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Forever never really ended   Forever never really ended - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 6:58 pm

Mike smiled softly, fear still visible in his eyes, and took William's hand. "Nothing's going to happen. You'll be fine." He looked at the doctor, asking for approval.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Forever never really ended   Forever never really ended - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 7:02 pm

The doctor remained silent, pressing down on William's stomach. He pressed down on the side where the babies were moving and William let out a yelp, causing the doctor to frown. "That's not a good sign," the doctor mumbled, pressing once again and getting the same reaction from William. As the pain continued, William tried closing his eyes again, but was afraid that he'd miss something if he did.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Forever never really ended   Forever never really ended - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 7:10 pm

Mike looked back at William. "Squeeze my hand when it hurts," he told him. "What's not a good sign? What's happening?" he then asked the doctor. Tell me he'll be alright.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Forever never really ended   Forever never really ended - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 7:14 pm

The doctor examined William's stomach further. He shook his head. "It's worse than it was before. It looks like his body is still trying to miscarry the children," he looked over at Mike, afraid to be the bearer of bad news. Beginning to cry a little at the words, William bit into his lip deeper, drawing blood to mix with his tears.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Forever never really ended   Forever never really ended - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 7:17 pm

Mike was the one squeezing William's hand. "But there's something we can do, right? There's the drug you gave him last time... There's always something we can do." He swallowed, and waited a few seconds before speaking again. "Are we going to lose the babies?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Forever never really ended   Forever never really ended - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 7:22 pm

The doctor cleared his throat, shaking his head again. "The drug only worked the first time because it hadn't developed this far. Now that it's been able to get worse," he paused for a moment, whispering hte final part to only Mike so that William wouldn't panic. "I'm afraid we'll have to remove the children. If they're left in him, they'll begin causing him even more pain. You'd eventually lose him as well." William stared at Mike as the doctor whispered, a questioning look of fear on his face.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Forever never really ended   Forever never really ended - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 7:26 pm

Mike blinked to hide tears forming in his eyes and finally nodded. "Do it. Just make sure you don't hurt him," he whispered as well. "Is there any way to put him to sleep while...?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Forever never really ended   Forever never really ended - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 7:31 pm

The doctor shook his head sadly. "He's going to have to feel it. There's no other way," he mumbled, reaching for his bag. He pulled out a white cloth. "You're going to have to pick him up and hold him while I put this down to cover the bed," he frowned. William looked over at Mike, both panicked, afraid, and still in pain. Screaming as the pain hit him again, William cringed, staring up at Mike, his eyes full of tears.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Forever never really ended   Forever never really ended - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 7:35 pm

Mike looked blankly at William, unable to tell him what they were about to do. He slowly picked him up and lifted him, placing him back where he had been once the doctor was installed. "Don't hate me," Mike whispered.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Forever never really ended   Forever never really ended - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 7:40 pm

William's eyes widened as the doctor removed a large, sharp blade from his case along with a few towels and a few other metal tools. "Wh-What are you doing?!" he blurted out, another pain following his words. He stared up at Mike in fear, afraid to hear what he thoguth he was going to hear. I'm losing my babies...
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Forever never really ended   Forever never really ended - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 7:44 pm

Mike straightened his back, trying to keep an emotional distance from the situation and miserably failing. He looked away, both from William and the doctor. "There's nothing else we can do. He has to remove the babies."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Forever never really ended   Forever never really ended - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 7:49 pm

William began crying. Besides just cringing from his pain, he was shaking as he cried, leaving him a moving wreck. I'm actually losing them. The ones that I worked so hard to protect... "You're going to need to try and calm him down," the doctor looked over at Mike with a frown.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Forever never really ended   Forever never really ended - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 7:55 pm

"William, please, calm down," Mike whispered in his boyfriend's ear. He knew William would probably think he was being insensitive, but he was in fact too devastated to find the strenght to cry. "I don't want to lose you as well. I love you William, please..."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Forever never really ended   Forever never really ended - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 8:02 pm

William continued crying, but gave up on moving away. It was the only way. Trying to hold still on the pain shot through his body, William kept crying hard, devastated as the doctor pulled down his pants a little, only to reveal part of his hipbone. Taking the long knife, he began cutting at the top of William's hip and the bottom of his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Forever never really ended   Forever never really ended - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 8:06 pm

Mike closed his eyes shut and hid his face against William's neck. With one hand, he lifted the boy's chin and moved his head so he couldn't look at what was being done to him. "I'm sorry," he repeated over and over in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forever never really ended   Forever never really ended - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forever never really ended
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fighting For Chicago :: Chicago :: 14 Dresden Avenue-
Jump to: