Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Perhapse you should be quiet?

Go down 
+2
Tom Conrad
Darren Burrow
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Michael Guy Chislett
Protector
Protector

Male Number of posts : 1362
Registration date : 2007-11-10

Perhapse you should be quiet? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perhapse you should be quiet?   Perhapse you should be quiet? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 1:23 pm

Michael had no idea what was going on, but he hoped that they were still going to take Tom to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

Male Number of posts : 1580
Species : Human
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Perhapse you should be quiet?   Perhapse you should be quiet? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 1:25 pm

Tom hissed in pain as his head slammed against the glass. He screwed up his eyes a moment before relaxing. "Was worth a try." He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forevernever.net
Darren Burrow

Darren Burrow

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Perhapse you should be quiet?   Perhapse you should be quiet? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 1:26 pm

"Of course it was. The cop sitting outside your hospital room will also be worth it." Darren got back in the car and closed his door.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett
Protector
Protector

PostSubject: Re: Perhapse you should be quiet?   Perhapse you should be quiet? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 1:28 pm

Michael let himself relax a little at that and looked around to see if there was anything in the backseat worth his time.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Perhapse you should be quiet?   Perhapse you should be quiet? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 1:35 pm

"Oh Goodie." Tom snarled. "Just like old times."
Back to top Go down
Darren Burrow

Darren Burrow

PostSubject: Re: Perhapse you should be quiet?   Perhapse you should be quiet? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 1:40 pm

Darren started heading south out of the centre towards the nearest hospital and pciked up the radio. "This is Detective Burrows. I have the suspect and am heading for St Helens Hospital requesting back up to meet me there. I have an ingured person who will need police gurd."
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Perhapse you should be quiet?   Perhapse you should be quiet? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 1:43 pm

Tom quirked an eyebrow. "I don't get it. Why do I need police guard? And, for that matter, why is Michael being arrested?"
Back to top Go down
Darren Burrow

Darren Burrow

PostSubject: Re: Perhapse you should be quiet?   Perhapse you should be quiet? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 1:52 pm

Darren hung up the radio. "Because after that little stunt I'm detaining you for aiding and abbetting the resistance of arrest. Him," He indicated to Michael "he's down for violent assault."
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Perhapse you should be quiet?   Perhapse you should be quiet? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 2:01 pm

Tom burst out laughing. "Michael? Violent assault?"
Back to top Go down
Darren Burrow

Darren Burrow

PostSubject: Re: Perhapse you should be quiet?   Perhapse you should be quiet? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 2:02 pm

Darren just nodded and turned at th junction. "You havn't seen the guy, he's pretty beat up. The doctors called us in."
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Perhapse you should be quiet?   Perhapse you should be quiet? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 2:04 pm

Tom raised an eyebrow and pointed to Michael. "That guy is beaten up by a four month old baby."
Back to top Go down
Darren Burrow

Darren Burrow

PostSubject: Re: Perhapse you should be quiet?   Perhapse you should be quiet? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 2:05 pm

Darren glanced over his shoulder. "Sure, and I can remember what happened to the last five guys I brought in for restisting arrest."
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Perhapse you should be quiet?   Perhapse you should be quiet? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 2:08 pm

Tom raised his eyebrows. "I don't lie. Period."
Back to top Go down
Darren Burrow

Darren Burrow

PostSubject: Re: Perhapse you should be quiet?   Perhapse you should be quiet? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 2:10 pm

"I don't know if I lie. I also know that you will lie so whos to say you don't already." Darren though for a second to make sure it made sense.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Perhapse you should be quiet?   Perhapse you should be quiet? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 2:11 pm

Tom rolled his eyes. "I still fail to see why I'm under guard - I'm a fucking cripple, how can I help Michael escape? I just like driving cars into walls."
Back to top Go down
Darren Burrow

Darren Burrow

PostSubject: Re: Perhapse you should be quiet?   Perhapse you should be quiet? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 2:13 pm

"I don't trust nurses not to put you in a wheelchair to take you some where and for you to then high jack it and run off." Darren knew enough about Conrad to know he would try it at least.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Perhapse you should be quiet?   Perhapse you should be quiet? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 2:18 pm

Tom raised an eyebrow. "Dude. I don't need to stay in hospital, I just need a chair. We were going to buy one."
Back to top Go down
Darren Burrow

Darren Burrow

PostSubject: Re: Perhapse you should be quiet?   Perhapse you should be quiet? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 6:11 am

"No, your stay in that room or going out on a gerny." said Darren while they sat at traffic lights.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Perhapse you should be quiet?   Perhapse you should be quiet? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 10:42 am

"Heil!" Tom snapped, folding his arms.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett
Protector
Protector

PostSubject: Re: Perhapse you should be quiet?   Perhapse you should be quiet? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 3:42 pm

Michael sighed in the backseat. Violent assualt. They'll see that the wounds are old or I didn't make them. Kaulitz is just too thin.
Back to top Go down
Darren Burrow

Darren Burrow

PostSubject: Re: Perhapse you should be quiet?   Perhapse you should be quiet? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 2:26 am

Darren checked they were going the right way. "I would tell you you have the right to remain silent but something tells me you don't want that right." He said through gritted teeth.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Perhapse you should be quiet?   Perhapse you should be quiet? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 2:59 am

Tom chuckled. "Or you'll put me in a concentration camp?"
Back to top Go down
Darren Burrow

Darren Burrow

PostSubject: Re: Perhapse you should be quiet?   Perhapse you should be quiet? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 3:06 am

"No or I'll shove your f*cking head through the f*cking window." Darren could see the hospital ahead of them.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Perhapse you should be quiet?   Perhapse you should be quiet? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 3:09 am

Tom bit the inside of his cheek briefly before calming down. "All that's gonna do is get you fired which, right now, seems like a really good idea."
Back to top Go down
Darren Burrow

Darren Burrow

PostSubject: Re: Perhapse you should be quiet?   Perhapse you should be quiet? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 3:11 am

"Yeah, right my arrest rate is better than anyone else. I catch the uncatchables. They won't fire me. Anyway I can claim you were resisting arrest." Darren didn't once look at Tom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perhapse you should be quiet?   Perhapse you should be quiet? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Perhapse you should be quiet?
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fighting For Chicago :: Chicago :: City Centre-
Jump to: