Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We can be lovers

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24
AuthorMessage
Hood

Hood

Male Number of posts : 727
Loyalties : Xcelia
Species : Shifter
Registration date : 2007-09-03

We can be lovers - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We can be lovers   We can be lovers - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 3:47 am

Hoods eyes softened. "You would be a wonderful parent if you would let youself be one. Who is it thats made you think your so terrible at it? Really I want to know why it is your so determined not to be a parent." There was no anger left in his eyes just consern.
Back to top Go down
Xcelia Le Phantom

Xcelia Le Phantom

Female Number of posts : 741
Loyalties : Hood
Species : Vampire
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: We can be lovers   We can be lovers - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 12:50 pm

"Because some people weren't meant to be mothers." Xcelia whispered, pulling her coat on.
Back to top Go down
Hood

Hood

PostSubject: Re: We can be lovers   We can be lovers - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 1:30 am

Hood caught her arm. "Thats not true. Theres no destiny or fate behind it. No one is meant to be a parent they just are so they step up and take the responsibility and they live with it. I didn't mean to have John but I did so I'm going to suck it up and be his father."
Back to top Go down
Xcelia Le Phantom

Xcelia Le Phantom

PostSubject: Re: We can be lovers   We can be lovers - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 9:10 am

"Well I'm sorry I can't be that noble." Xcelia stared at her shoes.
Back to top Go down
Hood

Hood

PostSubject: Re: We can be lovers   We can be lovers - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 9:29 am

Hood roared with frustration spinning to slam both fists in to the wall. "It's not about being noble. It's about surviving and living with the world and not wanting your kids to grow up with parents, knowing what they are and not loosing everything because no one ever told them."
Back to top Go down
Xcelia Le Phantom

Xcelia Le Phantom

PostSubject: Re: We can be lovers   We can be lovers - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 9:54 am

Xcelia raised both her eyebrows and walked past Hood silently, picking up the piece of paper with her daughter's adresses on. "Are you coming or what?" She carried on walking towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Hood

Hood

PostSubject: Re: We can be lovers   We can be lovers - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 1:25 am

Hood sat on the bed and rubbed his face. "No, I have other things to take care of." He reached out and picked up a shirt pulling it on he listen to find where John had gone.
Back to top Go down
Xcelia Le Phantom

Xcelia Le Phantom

PostSubject: Re: We can be lovers   We can be lovers - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 12:56 pm

Xcelia paused, taken aback, "Where are you going?"
Back to top Go down
Hood

Hood

PostSubject: Re: We can be lovers   We can be lovers - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 9:19 am

"Out. I need to run and hunt." He dropped John in the spare bed room with some food and closed the door. "I'm not a pet."
Back to top Go down
Xcelia Le Phantom

Xcelia Le Phantom

PostSubject: Re: We can be lovers   We can be lovers - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 6:26 am

Xcelia shook her head, "I know your not. I just thought you'd come with me."
Back to top Go down
Hood

Hood

PostSubject: Re: We can be lovers   We can be lovers - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 1:24 pm

Hood looked at her suprised. "Do you need me too? If you do I hate to say it but it might have to wait, I'm getting a bit desprerate for a kill here."
Back to top Go down
Xcelia Le Phantom

Xcelia Le Phantom

PostSubject: Re: We can be lovers   We can be lovers - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 8:19 am

Xcelia looked at the piece of paper in her hand then shrugged, "I dont think I want to see them anyway."
Back to top Go down
Hood

Hood

PostSubject: Re: We can be lovers   We can be lovers - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 2:39 am

Hood stood and shook himself then walked over and held her shoulders pecking her on the forehead. "I'll be back in a bit." He whispered and walked to the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We can be lovers   We can be lovers - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We can be lovers
Page 24 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24