Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We can be lovers

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Xcelia Le Phantom

Xcelia Le Phantom

Female Number of posts : 741
Loyalties : Hood
Species : Vampire
Registration date : 2007-08-20

We can be lovers - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We can be lovers   We can be lovers - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 11:50 am

Anthony shrugged, "Don't get pissy at me, I was just asking." He walked over to Xcelia, "Why are you with this kook?"
"He's better than you!" Xcelia screamed, storming out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Hood

Hood

Male Number of posts : 727
Loyalties : Xcelia
Species : Shifter
Registration date : 2007-09-03

PostSubject: Re: We can be lovers   We can be lovers - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 11:52 am

Hood grabbed his boxers and pulled them back on as he stood up. "You can go now." He said pointedly to Anthony.
Back to top Go down
Xcelia Le Phantom

Xcelia Le Phantom

PostSubject: Re: We can be lovers   We can be lovers - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 11:53 am

"Why should I?" Anthony grinned, "Things are just getting interesting."
Xcelia curled up on the settee and dragged her nails down her arms to stop herself from crying.
Back to top Go down
Hood

Hood

PostSubject: Re: We can be lovers   We can be lovers - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 11:54 am

"You call me a kook and act like you want to back together with her and yet you enjoy putting her through this." He walked back to her and reached out to hug her.
Back to top Go down
Xcelia Le Phantom

Xcelia Le Phantom

PostSubject: Re: We can be lovers   We can be lovers - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 11:57 am

"She had the right to know her kiddies were alive- well as alive as vampires get- and well." Anthony shrugged.
Xcelia stared at Hood blankly, looking as veneurable as she'd ever allow anyone to see.
Back to top Go down
Hood

Hood

PostSubject: Re: We can be lovers   We can be lovers - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 12:19 pm

That look was all it took, Hood didn't care. He reached out and wrapped her in his arms. "Just leave her be would you." He snarled at Anthony.
Back to top Go down
Xcelia Le Phantom

Xcelia Le Phantom

PostSubject: Re: We can be lovers   We can be lovers - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 6:00 pm

Xcelia relaxed slightly in Hood's arms but other than that made no movement.
Anthony sighed, "Fine, but Xcelia, if you need me you know where I'll be." With that he walked out.
Back to top Go down
Hood

Hood

PostSubject: Re: We can be lovers   We can be lovers - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 1:28 am

Tears welled up in Hoods eyes as he thought about his own family that he had never known or been ripped away from.
Back to top Go down
Xcelia Le Phantom

Xcelia Le Phantom

PostSubject: Re: We can be lovers   We can be lovers - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 6:01 pm

Xcelia noticed the tears in his eyes, "What's wrong?" She whispered, blinking her own tears away.
Back to top Go down
Hood

Hood

PostSubject: Re: We can be lovers   We can be lovers - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 1:19 am

"I never knew my parents and I havn't seen my forster parents since I first shifted." He said the tears worsening.
Back to top Go down
Xcelia Le Phantom

Xcelia Le Phantom

PostSubject: Re: We can be lovers   We can be lovers - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 12:36 pm

"Oh." Xcelia looked down, "You think I should go see them, then?"
Back to top Go down
Hood

Hood

PostSubject: Re: We can be lovers   We can be lovers - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 1:01 pm

"I don't know. I'm not sure. How old are they now?" He said whiping thetears from his cheeks with the back of his hand. "If my dad just turned up now I think I'd be too pissed off to get to know him. My foster parents though I'd love to see. Then again my dad abandoned me. I was a foundling, not put up for adoption." Once he started he just hadn't been able to stop.
Back to top Go down
Xcelia Le Phantom

Xcelia Le Phantom

PostSubject: Re: We can be lovers   We can be lovers - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 4:12 pm

"Well, they're vampires so age doesn't matter." Xcelia hugged him gently, "But I don't think they'd be too pleased to see me anyway." She kissed his head gently.
Back to top Go down
Hood

Hood

PostSubject: Re: We can be lovers   We can be lovers - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 4:48 am

"Maybe you should phone and talk to them. Or I could phone for you and talk to them. That way if they don't want to see you it ends there and no gets hrt too much." He said brushing hair out of her face.
Back to top Go down
Xcelia Le Phantom

Xcelia Le Phantom

PostSubject: Re: We can be lovers   We can be lovers - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 11:05 am

Xcelia frowned, "I don't know...Vampires can be complicated."
Back to top Go down
Hood

Hood

PostSubject: Re: We can be lovers   We can be lovers - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 3:32 am

"Don't think of them as vampires. Think of them as family." Hood gently picked her up in his arms and started towards the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Xcelia Le Phantom

Xcelia Le Phantom

PostSubject: Re: We can be lovers   We can be lovers - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 11:00 am

Xcelia sighed, "They're vampires first." She noticed he was carrying her, "Why are you carrying me?"
Back to top Go down
Hood

Hood

PostSubject: Re: We can be lovers   We can be lovers - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 11:18 am

Hood leaned in to kiss her. "Because you always get to carry me. I just thought it might be my turn."
Back to top Go down
Xcelia Le Phantom

Xcelia Le Phantom

PostSubject: Re: We can be lovers   We can be lovers - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 2:37 pm

Xcelia sighed, "I'm not a damsel in distress."
Back to top Go down
Hood

Hood

PostSubject: Re: We can be lovers   We can be lovers - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 3:56 am

Hood smiled, "I know that, if anyone in this relationship is a damsel in distress it's me."
Back to top Go down
Xcelia Le Phantom

Xcelia Le Phantom

PostSubject: Re: We can be lovers   We can be lovers - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 9:21 am

Xcelia scoffed, "Hardly." She stood up and began getting dressed.
Back to top Go down
Hood

Hood

PostSubject: Re: We can be lovers   We can be lovers - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 1:23 am

Hood frowned. "How come we never get to finish this properly?" He rumaged for some other trousers the old ones being ripped to shreads.
Back to top Go down
Xcelia Le Phantom

Xcelia Le Phantom

PostSubject: Re: We can be lovers   We can be lovers - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 11:02 am

Xcelia shrugged, "Things get in the way I guess." She glared at John as he nearly tripped her up, "Petite Moustique!" She screamed at the puppy.
Back to top Go down
Hood

Hood

PostSubject: Re: We can be lovers   We can be lovers - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 11:47 am

"Hey," said Hood picking up John. "Go easy, he can't help it. No puppy his age is aware of there surroundings that much." He glared at Xcelia as he dropped John outside the bedroom door.
Back to top Go down
Xcelia Le Phantom

Xcelia Le Phantom

PostSubject: Re: We can be lovers   We can be lovers - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 2:23 pm

"Well I'm sorry for not being a good parent!" Xcelia screamed and grabbed her sword, and strapped it to her trousers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We can be lovers   We can be lovers - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We can be lovers
Page 23 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next