Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pity I don't have a blender on me...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tom&Bill Kaulitz
Protector
Protector
Tom&Bill Kaulitz

Male Number of posts : 1043
Loyalties : Kaulitz Dynasty
Species : Human
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Pity I don't have a blender on me... Empty
PostSubject: Pity I don't have a blender on me...   Pity I don't have a blender on me... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 8:17 am

Tom shoved his hands in his pockets and wandered down the street, watching the social interactions with interest. One of the bad things about becoming a protector was that he had to hold back from people; not allow himself to get emotionally involved. It sucked for a gregarious person like Tom.
Back to top Go down
Larry Soliman

Male Number of posts : 86
Species : Vampire
Registration date : 2007-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Pity I don't have a blender on me...   Pity I don't have a blender on me... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 8:18 am

Larry scanned the crowd languidly, wondering who to feed off. His eyes alighted on a small dreadlocked boy making his way through the crowd and they gleamed.
Back to top Go down
Tom&Bill Kaulitz
Protector
Protector
Tom&Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Pity I don't have a blender on me...   Pity I don't have a blender on me... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 8:20 am

The hairs on the back of Tom's neck stood up. He looked around casually, before noticing the man dressed in a suit. "Definitely a vampire." Bill noted as they shifted. "Look at that suit. It's disgusting."
Back to top Go down
Larry Soliman

PostSubject: Re: Pity I don't have a blender on me...   Pity I don't have a blender on me... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 8:24 am

The vampire froze. "What the hell?"
Back to top Go down
Tom&Bill Kaulitz
Protector
Protector
Tom&Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Pity I don't have a blender on me...   Pity I don't have a blender on me... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 8:27 am

Bill made his way towards the vampire, chewing his gum languidly. Calmly, he pulled a modified gun out his pocket and shot it into the vampire's shoulder by way of introduction.
Back to top Go down
Larry Soliman

PostSubject: Re: Pity I don't have a blender on me...   Pity I don't have a blender on me... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 8:28 am

Larry groaned in pain, pulling the crossbow bolt out of his shoulder. "A hunter."
Back to top Go down
Tom&Bill Kaulitz
Protector
Protector
Tom&Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Pity I don't have a blender on me...   Pity I don't have a blender on me... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 8:32 am

"Damn straight." Bill cracked his gum loudly, a smile on his face. "Pity I don't have a blender on me."
Back to top Go down
Larry Soliman

PostSubject: Re: Pity I don't have a blender on me...   Pity I don't have a blender on me... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 8:34 am

"That's your weapon of choice?" The Edwardian vampire snorted. "What, your mommy wouldn't let you have a real weapon?"
Back to top Go down
Tom&Bill Kaulitz
Protector
Protector
Tom&Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Pity I don't have a blender on me...   Pity I don't have a blender on me... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 8:36 am

The yami fired off another round. "No, she wouldn't." He sighed as the vampire writhed on the floor. "It's a very traumatic experience, y'know. I'm always fighting with her, but Mommy knows best..." He shot again. "I'm so glad you're listening to this, it's cheaper than a shrink."
Back to top Go down
Larry Soliman

PostSubject: Re: Pity I don't have a blender on me...   Pity I don't have a blender on me... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 8:38 am

Larry let out a low moan, lying on the floor. He was perforated like a pincushion. "Who are you...?"
Back to top Go down
Tom&Bill Kaulitz
Protector
Protector
Tom&Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Pity I don't have a blender on me...   Pity I don't have a blender on me... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 8:38 am

Bill sheathed his gun. "Tell your leader there's a new Protector in town. And I don't take no shit." He walked away, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Larry Soliman

PostSubject: Re: Pity I don't have a blender on me...   Pity I don't have a blender on me... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 8:40 am

The Filipino let his head hit the floor. He stared at the dusk sky before pulling himself up and staggering back to the Meagan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pity I don't have a blender on me...   Pity I don't have a blender on me... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pity I don't have a blender on me...
Page 1 of 1