Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The best part was the part I must have missed

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

Male Number of posts : 4359
Loyalties : Resistance
Species : Avian
Registration date : 2007-08-05

The best part was the part I must have missed - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The best part was the part I must have missed   The best part was the part I must have missed - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 10:59 pm

"Of course I want to." Before William could suggest anything else, Mike lifted William in his arms and headed for the stairs. He opened his wings for balance. "The floor is too cold," he said, climbing up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

Male Number of posts : 4218
Species : Vampire

PostSubject: Re: The best part was the part I must have missed   The best part was the part I must have missed - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 11:01 pm

William's eyes widened as Mike picked him up. He soon smiled, nuzzling into the man's chest. "You're going to throw your back out," he murmured.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: The best part was the part I must have missed   The best part was the part I must have missed - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 11:05 pm

"It's worth it if you're smiling," Mike replied once he was up the stairs. He walked into their bedroom and placed William on the bed, soon joining him and laying down. He placed the covers on top of them both and opened his arms for Wiliam to come closer.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: The best part was the part I must have missed   The best part was the part I must have missed - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 11:13 pm

William grinned, moving closer slowly. He rested his head between Mike's neck and shoulder. "Tomorrow," he whispered into the man's ear, reaching to hold his left hand. He nuzzled into the man's neck.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: The best part was the part I must have missed   The best part was the part I must have missed - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 7:14 am

Mike traced circles in William's palm. "Tomorrow," he repeated, smiling. He closed his eyes. "I'm happy you're still here," he whispered after a moment.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: The best part was the part I must have missed   The best part was the part I must have missed - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 7:19 am

William smiled, kissing Mike's neck gently. "Me too," he whispered back. He shivered and snuggled closer.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: The best part was the part I must have missed   The best part was the part I must have missed - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 7:25 am

Mike lifted the covers up to their shoulders and nuzzled William's hair. The way their bodies seemed to fit perfectly together unmistakably told him William was the one for him, his only love. He smiled at the thought.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: The best part was the part I must have missed   The best part was the part I must have missed - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 7:27 am

William smiled back at Mike, somehow understanding what the guitarist's smile meant. He kissed the man's neck softly again before nuzzling into it gently. "I love you," he whispered, looking up into Mike's eyes from an angle.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: The best part was the part I must have missed   The best part was the part I must have missed - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 7:41 am

"I love you too," Mike whispered, nothing like the angry and violent man he had been earlier than day. He opened his eyes and smiled contently again.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: The best part was the part I must have missed   The best part was the part I must have missed - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 7:54 am

William smiled up at Mike with tired yet happy eyes. He then looked down at himself through the covers. "Pregnant people don't make good waitresss," he chuckled quietly, looking at how stupid he looked with the uniform on. He shrugged and went back to snuggling closer to Mike.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: The best part was the part I must have missed   The best part was the part I must have missed - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 8:08 am

Mike grinned. "Hey, I just meant that the uniform looked horrible. You, however, could wear anything and look incredibly good."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: The best part was the part I must have missed   The best part was the part I must have missed - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 8:11 am

William chuckled quietly, shaking his head. "Right now, I kind of look like a blueberry. Please don't pop me," he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: The best part was the part I must have missed   The best part was the part I must have missed - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 8:14 am

Mike gently touched William's stomach. "Still, a very good-looking blueberry. Round and sweet" - he kissed William's lips - "and delicious."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: The best part was the part I must have missed   The best part was the part I must have missed - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 8:17 am

William grinned, leaning forward and slowly kissing the guitarist's lips. "I'm your blueberry and you blueberry only," he chuckled quietly, his free hand petting his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: The best part was the part I must have missed   The best part was the part I must have missed - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 8:19 am

Mike cupped his boyfriend's cheek. "Then don't get in trouble at work. Don't let old perverts touch you."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: The best part was the part I must have missed   The best part was the part I must have missed - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 8:21 am

William nuzzled into Mike's hand. "I try to get away every time, but nothing I do works," he sighed. "It scares me, but I can't ever get away," he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: The best part was the part I must have missed   The best part was the part I must have missed - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 8:25 am

"The people who eat there must be regulars," Mike said, lost in thought. "Next time you work I'll come with you and let them know they can't touch."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: The best part was the part I must have missed   The best part was the part I must have missed - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 8:27 am

William nodded, moving his head back to Mike's shoulder. "I warn you though; that place is disgusting and run down," he murmured.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: The best part was the part I must have missed   The best part was the part I must have missed - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 8:30 am

"I could find you a better and safer place," Mike suggested. "You're pretty, smart and charismatic. You could work anywhere."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: The best part was the part I must have missed   The best part was the part I must have missed - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 8:31 am

William shook his head with a small smile. "I look like an ugly pregnant whore - or so I've been told," he said quietly, his fingers playing with the hem of the uniform again.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: The best part was the part I must have missed   The best part was the part I must have missed - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 8:35 am

Mike frowned. "You look like a beautiful pregnant man trying too hard to look like a woman," he corrected.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: The best part was the part I must have missed   The best part was the part I must have missed - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 8:37 am

"I only did that because there's no explaining a pregnant man to the owner of a diner, or any other stranger for that matter." He bit his lip and looked down at the sheets.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: The best part was the part I must have missed   The best part was the part I must have missed - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 8:39 am

"Hey, it's alright." He kissed William's cheek. "It'll be worth all the trouble. We'll have three beautiful babies soon."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: The best part was the part I must have missed   The best part was the part I must have missed - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 8:41 am

William's hand went to his stomach and he rubbed it carefully. "But earlier you said that you weren't ready for them," he looked back up at Mike.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: The best part was the part I must have missed   The best part was the part I must have missed - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 8:47 am

"Because you weren't alright earlier," Mike explained. "Because you doubted my feelings and that wouldn't have been right for the children."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The best part was the part I must have missed   The best part was the part I must have missed - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The best part was the part I must have missed
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next