Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The best part was the part I must have missed

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

Male Number of posts : 4359
Loyalties : Resistance
Species : Avian
Registration date : 2007-08-05

The best part was the part I must have missed Empty
PostSubject: The best part was the part I must have missed   The best part was the part I must have missed Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 7:15 am

When Mike was at their front door, he searched for his key for what seemed to him like an eternity. His trembling fingers couldn't grasp the cold metal, and he dropped the small object several times before finally unlocking the door.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

Male Number of posts : 4218
Species : Vampire

PostSubject: Re: The best part was the part I must have missed   The best part was the part I must have missed Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 7:19 am

William opened the door for Mike and let him walk in first. He followed, before closing the door. Quickly, he moved ahead of the guitarist and started up the stairs as quickly as he could manage. He walked into the bedroom, grabbing a shirt and a blanket. Then he walked down the stairs just as quickly as he had come up them. He handed the two to Mike. "Go sit down on the couch and I'll try to find something warm for you to drink," he told his fiance with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: The best part was the part I must have missed   The best part was the part I must have missed Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 7:25 am

Mike smiled. "You didn't fall down the stairs." He put the the shirt and wrapped the blanket over his shoulders. "I don't need a drink. You keep me warm enough."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: The best part was the part I must have missed   The best part was the part I must have missed Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 7:27 am

William had a look of concern in his eyes. "Are you sure?" he asked, his hand rubbing the bare part of his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: The best part was the part I must have missed   The best part was the part I must have missed Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 7:31 am

"Yes." Besides I finished all the coffee we had and I can't afford more shopping. Mike took William's hand and sat on the couch.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: The best part was the part I must have missed   The best part was the part I must have missed Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 7:33 am

God, I really do need to get a job then... Running through plans in his mind, William sat down next to Mike and wrapped an arm around him to keep him warm. He was almost tempted to go and grab another blanket to throw over the guitarist.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: The best part was the part I must have missed   The best part was the part I must have missed Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 7:36 am

Mike wrapped both arms around William and remained silent. He was thinking of what he'd have to spend on three children, and the possibility of selling the house.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: The best part was the part I must have missed   The best part was the part I must have missed Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 7:39 am

William knew he still had quite a sum of money, but he still had to pay Mike back, and would eventually have to pay for four children, including Matt. He bit his lip. "Hey Mike, I have to go out and look for something," he said quietly. It's best if I go look for a job now and work while everyone's asleep.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: The best part was the part I must have missed   The best part was the part I must have missed Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 7:43 am

Mike's eyes widened a little. "Go out? Bill, I don't really like the idea of..." He stopped, realizing that William probably didn't think it was safer to stay with him. "Uhm, fine. Bring your cellphone, just in case. Where are you going?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: The best part was the part I must have missed   The best part was the part I must have missed Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 7:46 am

William leaned up and kissed Mike's jaw. "I just need to go look for something," he smiled. He stood up slowly. "I'm going to take a shower first," he said, remembering that he'd need to make a nice first impression. He stood up slowly.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: The best part was the part I must have missed   The best part was the part I must have missed Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 7:49 am

Mike nodded, slumping down on the couch. "Alright." He was curious about what William had in mind but didn't know if he was allowed to ask for more information.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: The best part was the part I must have missed   The best part was the part I must have missed Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 7:51 am

"I love you," he said with a smile as he leaned down to kiss the guitarist; it was obvious that he had meant what he'd said. He ran a hand through Mike's hair. "Try to get some rest, and I'll be back soon, I promise," he smiled before starting up the stairs again.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: The best part was the part I must have missed   The best part was the part I must have missed Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 7:54 am

Mike watched him and sighed, a smile on his lips. He was worried, but guessed William could take care of himself this one time. He turned to face the back of the couch and closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: The best part was the part I must have missed   The best part was the part I must have missed Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 7:58 am

William finished his walk up the stairs and carefully walked into the bathroom. Sighing sleepily, he turned and closed the door. He carefully began removing his bloody clothing, shivering at the loss of covering. He quickly moved into the shower and turned the water on, allowing his head to get wet first. He sang to himself quietly.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: The best part was the part I must have missed   The best part was the part I must have missed Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 8:01 am

The sound of running water made Mike sleepy. He curled up on the couch and hugged himself for warmth.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: The best part was the part I must have missed   The best part was the part I must have missed Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 8:04 am

William rubbed the rest of the blood off of his body, hissing quietly when the water hit his stitches. He reached over for the bottle of shampoo, quickly putting some on his hands before closing the bottle and rubbing it into his hair. He continued singing quietly, unaware that he was doing so. He smiled down at his stomach before petting it and turning off the water. He quickly reached for a towel.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: The best part was the part I must have missed   The best part was the part I must have missed Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 8:06 am

By the time William had stopped showering, Mike had already fallen asleep. He snored quietly.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: The best part was the part I must have missed   The best part was the part I must have missed Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 8:09 am

William frowned when he had turned off the water; he had forgotten that he would have to pretend he was female. Slowly walking over to the cabinet, he looked around. After a few moments, he found an unused razor. Biting his lip, he dropped the towel and turned on the water again. Slowly, he began to shave his legs as best he could without being able to see in front of himself.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: The best part was the part I must have missed   The best part was the part I must have missed Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 8:11 am

Mike snuggled against a cushion, mumbling in his sleep.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: The best part was the part I must have missed   The best part was the part I must have missed Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 8:17 am

William finished shaving quickly, feeling proud that he hadn't cut his legs. Turning off the water again, he carefully sat the razor back into the cabinet to hide it. But as he moved things around to put the razor back, he found a small bag with what looked like makeup inside. His eyes widening a little, he looked at it suspiciously before opening it. I'll need to ask him about this later... Shrugging, he carefully stood up with the bag. He bit his lip and reached for the mascara and eyeliner. He carefully began applying a little of both. Finally, he put them back and put the bag back intot he cabinet. Looking at himself in the mirror, he realized that he made a very convincing woman.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: The best part was the part I must have missed   The best part was the part I must have missed Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 8:19 am

Mike squished the cushion between his chest and thighs, hugging it.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: The best part was the part I must have missed   The best part was the part I must have missed Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 8:24 am

William wrapped a towel around himself before walking out into the hallway and entering the bedroom. He walked over to the closet where Mike had put his clothes that they had purchased a while ago. He found the bag and looked inside. He picked out the black and white striped shirt before pulling it on. It made him look slightly larger, but it was long enough to cover his stomach. He carefully pulled on the same boxers as before. He pulled out his pair of skinny jeans, figuring that if the shirt hid his stomach, he would be able to wear them. He was right, but they would only go up to his hips. Satisfied, William quietly crept down the stairs, grabbing his cell phone and turning it on before smiling back at Mike and walking out the door.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: The best part was the part I must have missed   The best part was the part I must have missed Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 8:28 am

"G'morning," Mike mumbled sleepily when he heard the door close. He nuzzled the back of the couch.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: The best part was the part I must have missed   The best part was the part I must have missed Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 8:53 am

Mike rolled to the side when the phone rang, causing him to fall off the couch. He crawled on the floor for a few feets before getting up and rushing to grab the phone. "William?" he immediately asked, answering it.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: The best part was the part I must have missed   The best part was the part I must have missed Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 8:59 am

Mike nearly dropped the phone. Not William. He rubbed his eyes with his free hand. "Last time I checked, I wasn't. What else can I do for you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The best part was the part I must have missed   The best part was the part I must have missed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The best part was the part I must have missed
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next