Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I bet it stung

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
William Beckett

Male Number of posts : 4218
Loyalties : Resistance
Species : Vampire
Registration date : 2007-08-05

I bet it stung - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I bet it stung   I bet it stung - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 9:35 pm

William kept his eyes on the ground as they walked, as if her were being punished. He didn't care how the temperature made him feel anymore; he just wanted to get home. Only one more night... His knees buckled slightly before he tried to increase his pace; the amount of pain it cuased didn't affect him.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

Male Number of posts : 4359
Species : Avian

PostSubject: Re: I bet it stung   I bet it stung - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 6:23 am

Mike was surprised William hadn't leant closer to him for warmth. It had a significance. "I have a favor to ask you," Mike said, adjusting himself to William's pace. "You never say what's on your mind, and I don't want you to make a mistake and regret it later on. If you don't think we can be happy together anymore then don't marry me tomorrow. I'd rather see you smile again than watch you being slowly detroyed by a bad decision you've taken."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I bet it stung   I bet it stung - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 6:43 am

William slowed down a little. Still biting his lip, he moved closer to Mike. He needs to stay warm. He carefully wrapped an arm around the guitarist's waistin return and moved a little closer still. "I love you," he whispered hoarsely.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I bet it stung   I bet it stung - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 6:52 am

Does he even mean it, or is he only looking for safety? "I love you too," Mike whispered back. "More than you think." He shivered and hugged the dress close to his chest.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I bet it stung   I bet it stung - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 6:56 am

William kept close to Mike in order to keep the guitarist warm. "I'm sorry," he whispered, rubbing the man's back in an attempt to try and keep him warm again.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I bet it stung   I bet it stung - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 6:59 am

Mike almost smiled. "Funny you're the one apologizing." He kissed the boy's hair and walked a little faster to get home quicker.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I bet it stung   I bet it stung - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 7:01 am

William rested his head on Mike's shoulder with a yawn. He moved his hand over to Mike's chest, and traced a heart with his finger before kissing that same place.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I bet it stung   I bet it stung - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 7:09 am

Mike decided he could trust William to be sincere, the same way he wanted William to trust him. He moved his hand from William's hip to the side of his stomach.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I bet it stung   I bet it stung - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 7:12 am

William smiled sleepily before leaning up to kiss the top of Mike's jaw. He kept an arm around the guitarist while his free hand went on top of Mike's on his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I bet it stung   I bet it stung - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I bet it stung
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fighting For Chicago :: Chicago :: Mandible House-
Jump to: