Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I bet it stung

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

Male Number of posts : 4359
Loyalties : Resistance
Species : Avian
Registration date : 2007-08-05

I bet it stung Empty
PostSubject: I bet it stung   I bet it stung Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 8:15 pm

Walking at the same slow pace he had grown used to, Mike led William to the bathroom. He washed his hands without staring back at the reflexion of his own blood-stained face.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

Male Number of posts : 4218
Species : Vampire

I bet it stung Empty
PostSubject: Re: I bet it stung   I bet it stung Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 8:17 pm

William kept still and quiet. He looked down at the ground to his side, biting his lip. He hated the awkward silence.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

I bet it stung Empty
PostSubject: Re: I bet it stung   I bet it stung Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 8:21 pm

Mike splashed water on his cheeks and forehead and dried his skin with a nearby towel, its color going from white to pink. He looked at William and gestured for him to come closer. "With all that blood on you you look much more like Matt."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

I bet it stung Empty
PostSubject: Re: I bet it stung   I bet it stung Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 8:23 pm

William moved forward slowly, his eyes still fixed on the ground. He refrained from saying anything; he was still hurt and felt emotionally unstable.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

I bet it stung Empty
PostSubject: Re: I bet it stung   I bet it stung Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 8:26 pm

Mike wet the side of the towel that wasn't already stained. "Close your eyes," he told William. He gently pressed the cloth on the boy's cheeks and rubbed circles over the skin, cleaning off the last visible remains of the fight.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

I bet it stung Empty
PostSubject: Re: I bet it stung   I bet it stung Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 8:28 pm

William did as he was told, shivering quietly. The kicking had yet to stop, but he didn't think it would have. There had been far too much excitement for one day. He seemed tense.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

I bet it stung Empty
PostSubject: Re: I bet it stung   I bet it stung Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 8:32 pm

Mike put the towel down of the edge of the sink once he was done. He touched William jaw with his fingers, brushing against it with extreme care. "You're still afraid?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

I bet it stung Empty
PostSubject: Re: I bet it stung   I bet it stung Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 8:33 pm

William opened his eyes, but they were still averting his lover's. He looked as if he feared that he was going to be slapped.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

I bet it stung Empty
PostSubject: Re: I bet it stung   I bet it stung Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 8:37 pm

Mike smiled slightly, although his eyes seemed sadder then they had even been. "It's okay, you don't have to say anything." He caressed the boy's hair before turning the water on again, washing his hands a second time just to avoid seeing William's expression.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

I bet it stung Empty
PostSubject: Re: I bet it stung   I bet it stung Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 8:38 pm

William accidently let out a whimper. Quickly, he bit his lip, staring at the ground again. He shivered, keeping his arms by his sides.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

I bet it stung Empty
PostSubject: Re: I bet it stung   I bet it stung Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 8:42 pm

Mike sighed and turned the water off. He dried his hands compulsively for a minute or two, staring at the colored liquid in the sink. "I'm not," he turned his head to look at his boyfriend, "someone you should fear. You saw it. That time is over."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

I bet it stung Empty
PostSubject: Re: I bet it stung   I bet it stung Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 8:45 pm

William still looked away towards the ground, nodding obediently. He felt as if he were back with Ryland in a sense. He wants me dead.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

I bet it stung Empty
PostSubject: Re: I bet it stung   I bet it stung Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 8:51 pm

"Hey." Mike caught William's chin between his finger and lifted his head slightly. "Don't do that," he whispered very calmly. "You're avoiding me like you were back then. When I took you home. I kept my promise, haven't I? I tried to protect you. I had a moment of weakness, that's all it was."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

I bet it stung Empty
PostSubject: Re: I bet it stung   I bet it stung Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 8:54 pm

You said that when you tried to kill yourself..., William thought, biting his lip as his eyes met with Mike's. He kept silent, unsure of what to say. He looked like he might have started crying, but he refrained from doing so in front of Mike.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

I bet it stung Empty
PostSubject: Re: I bet it stung   I bet it stung Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 8:58 pm

Mike leaned forward and pressed his lips on William's, kissing him softly yet quickly in case the boy didn't want to.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

I bet it stung Empty
PostSubject: Re: I bet it stung   I bet it stung Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 9:01 pm

William kept quiet before moving forward and wrapping his arms weakly around Mike. He cried softly into the man's shoulder again, both hormones and fear getting the best of him.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

I bet it stung Empty
PostSubject: Re: I bet it stung   I bet it stung Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 9:04 pm

Mike held William close to him. "Shh, it's okay. It's over. Nothing's going to happen." He closed his eyes and kissed the boy's temple. "I love you. We'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

I bet it stung Empty
PostSubject: Re: I bet it stung   I bet it stung Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 9:08 pm

William let out a small whimper. He shivered as he gently pulled away, trying his best to wipe away the tears and pretend that he believed Mike. "Can I go home?" his voice was hoarse.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

I bet it stung Empty
PostSubject: Re: I bet it stung   I bet it stung Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 9:10 pm

Mike didn't believe his act for a single second but didn't let it show. "We'll go home," he told him. "I'll get the dress and we'll leave. Okay?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

I bet it stung Empty
PostSubject: Re: I bet it stung   I bet it stung Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 9:13 pm

William nodded his head weakly before moving his hand to his face to wipe away some spare tears. He reached for Mike's hand, not sure if the guitarist would allow him too.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

I bet it stung Empty
PostSubject: Re: I bet it stung   I bet it stung Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 9:15 pm

Mike took William's hand, first with fingers curled, ten slipping his between William's. He slowly dragged him out of the bathroom and looked around for Sisky.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

I bet it stung Empty
PostSubject: Re: I bet it stung   I bet it stung Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 9:18 pm

William kept his eyes on the ground, knowing who Mike was looking for. I don't know if I can face them all tomorrow after all that's happened. I don't even think I can face Sisky. Everything's a sign showing what I've done wrong and hinting that I'm not good enough for him...
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

I bet it stung Empty
PostSubject: Re: I bet it stung   I bet it stung Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 9:23 pm

Mike smiled at Sisky when he found her. She looked radiant when she was with Matt. However, he frowned a little at the sight of the dress on the floor. He took it on one arm. "Take the price of your dress and multiply by five. That's about what this thing costed. Try to be careful." He was still smiling, however, since a couple had obviously been formed and not only was he happy for the girl, but also somewhat amused. He headed for the door.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

I bet it stung Empty
PostSubject: Re: I bet it stung   I bet it stung Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 9:26 pm

William kept his eyes on the ground as they left. I'll make sure to pay you back. He kept his head turned down out of some hidden emotion that he couldn't describe. ...I'll get a job starting right after the wedding. You can't disagree if I work while you're sleeping. He supressed a whimper as he was surrounded by cold air.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

I bet it stung Empty
PostSubject: Re: I bet it stung   I bet it stung Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 9:31 pm

Mike realized they didn't have a coat anymore, having lost it on the way. He loosely put an arm around William and pretended being bare-chested didn't affect him, although he knew he should have waited for Butcher to bring them clothes. He shivered. "Shitty weather," he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I bet it stung Empty
PostSubject: Re: I bet it stung   I bet it stung Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I bet it stung
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fighting For Chicago :: Chicago :: Mandible House-
Jump to: