Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Answers that we'll never find...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Matt Heafy

Matt Heafy

Male Number of posts : 2887
Loyalties : None
Species : Vampire
Registration date : 2007-08-12

Answers that we'll never find... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Answers that we'll never find...   Answers that we'll never find... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 3:56 pm

Hmm? Matt turned to her.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Number of posts : 2854
Loyalties : Mattieflower
Species : Changeling
Registration date : 2007-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Answers that we'll never find...   Answers that we'll never find... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 3:57 pm

Nothing. Sisky flushed slightly, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Matt Heafy

Matt Heafy

PostSubject: Re: Answers that we'll never find...   Answers that we'll never find... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 4:06 pm

Tell me! Matt pouted
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Answers that we'll never find...   Answers that we'll never find... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 4:13 pm

Do you mind if I lean against you? Sisky couldn't remember if she'd asked last time or not.

Last edited by on Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Matt Heafy

Matt Heafy

PostSubject: Re: Answers that we'll never find...   Answers that we'll never find... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 4:14 pm

Matt shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Answers that we'll never find...   Answers that we'll never find... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 4:23 pm

Sisky scooted a little closer and leaned against him, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

Male Number of posts : 4359
Loyalties : Resistance
Species : Avian
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Answers that we'll never find...   Answers that we'll never find... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 7:07 pm

"No no no. Just no," Mike protested. "Bad idea. Please sit down." He traced William's throat with his finger. "You can barely breathe."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

Male Number of posts : 4218

PostSubject: Re: Answers that we'll never find...   Answers that we'll never find... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 7:12 pm

William shook his head, smiling at his fiance. "I'm fine. It was probably just stress." He was still wheezing slightly, and shuddered at Mike touch on his throat; the man's fingers were cold.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Answers that we'll never find...   Answers that we'll never find... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 7:15 pm

"Are you telling me you probably just died because of probably just stress?" Mike asked, skeptical and somewhat hurt.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Answers that we'll never find...   Answers that we'll never find... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 7:18 pm

William took a deep breath, his body still trying to regulate itself. He smiled calmly. "I'm fine. I promise." He took the guitarist's hand into his own.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Answers that we'll never find...   Answers that we'll never find... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 7:23 pm

"I'm sorry if I seem paranoid to you, but a few minutes ago I thought you'd never open your eyes again. I can't be too careful." He squeezed William's hand. "Take your time."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Answers that we'll never find...   Answers that we'll never find... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 7:26 pm

William nodded, walking over and wrapping his arms around the guitarist. He moved his neck to face the man's neck, his head resting on his shoulder. "I love you," he whispered before kissing his fiance's neck gently. "Everything doesn't have a meaning without you."
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Answers that we'll never find...   Answers that we'll never find... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 7:42 pm

"Easy to say when you're the one who almost left," Mike whispered bitterly, but leaned in to the touch. "I love you so much, William."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Answers that we'll never find...   Answers that we'll never find... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 7:48 pm

William bit his lip, the sad feeling rushing over him again. He held onto Mike, still afraid from earlier. The thought that he might not have been able to ever hold his fiance again scared him. "I love you too," he whispered, sniffling again as he fought back tears.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Answers that we'll never find...   Answers that we'll never find... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 7:55 pm

Mike placed his hands on William's forearms. "I never meant to push it that far, William. Never. Never let me argue with you again."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Answers that we'll never find...   Answers that we'll never find... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 8:00 pm

William breathing was still making wheezing sounds. He moved his arms towards the top of Mike's back. He sniffled again. "It was my fault. But you saved me," he told the guitarist, meaning it. "I could actually hear your voice. It was the only one I could hear."
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Answers that we'll never find...   Answers that we'll never find... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 8:06 pm

Mike gently kissed the boy's neck. "All I wanted to hear was your voice. I don't want to live in an empty house again. Ever."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Answers that we'll never find...   Answers that we'll never find... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 8:10 pm

William's muscles became a little more tense as he felt like he was going to cry again. "I don't want to be separated from you ever again," he whispered, nuzzling into the man's neck again.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Answers that we'll never find...   Answers that we'll never find... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 8:15 pm

"Calm down. Don't cry," Mike said, but his own voice wasn't steady. "You need to control your emotions. Not hide them - control them. And I need to let you take independant decisions." He didn't want to make the same mistakes again.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Answers that we'll never find...   Answers that we'll never find... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 8:20 pm

William strightened up, still holding onto Mike. No emotions... He shivered quietly, not sure what to say. Instead, he held onto Mike for as long as he could.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Answers that we'll never find...   Answers that we'll never find... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 8:25 pm

"It's...we're going to be alright. Tomorrow this is just gonna be a bad memory." Mike hugged William tightly before letting go.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Answers that we'll never find...   Answers that we'll never find... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 8:28 pm

William nodded, moving back slightly as Mike let go. He smiled before coughing. He faced the ground, covering his mouth. He closed his eyes as he coughed a few more times. He pulled his hand away and opened his eyes, noticing the blood in his palm. His eyes widened slightly.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Answers that we'll never find...   Answers that we'll never find... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 8:30 pm

Mike moved further away, shocked. "That has nothing to do with being pregnant, William."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Answers that we'll never find...   Answers that we'll never find... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 8:35 pm

William nodded, staring down at his hand. He bit his lip, trying to figure out what had caused him to cough.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Answers that we'll never find...   Answers that we'll never find... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 8:39 pm

Mike pressed his hand on William's chest, just above his newly-formed breasts. "When you cough, does it hurt here?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Answers that we'll never find...   Answers that we'll never find... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Answers that we'll never find...
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next