Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Peace talks in a city of war

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

Female Number of posts : 1314
Species : Human
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Peace talks in a city of war Empty
PostSubject: Peace talks in a city of war   Peace talks in a city of war Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 2:13 pm

Roxine entered the Metro and glared round suspiciously. Her eyes narrowed and locked on Hestia and a young man over in one corner, talking heatedly.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

Male Number of posts : 1160
Species : Wereleopard
Registration date : 2007-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Peace talks in a city of war   Peace talks in a city of war Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 2:15 pm

Gabriel followed, Stephan just behind him. Gabriel wrapped his arm around Roxine, while Stephan glared at the man sitting by Hestia.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Peace talks in a city of war   Peace talks in a city of war Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 2:19 pm

Roxine smirked and started over to the pair calmly. "Hello stranger." she greeted calmly; her tone cold and full of hidden promises - tortuous promises.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Peace talks in a city of war   Peace talks in a city of war Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 2:21 pm

Gabriel snarled at the man, the sound more leopard than human. Stephan let out a low growl as well...Together it sounded either mighty odd or mighty scary.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Peace talks in a city of war   Peace talks in a city of war Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 2:26 pm

Roxine smirked and watched as Hestia stood up and moved to stand behind her and Gabriel. The man's gaze shifted from Hestia to Roxine. Roxine tilted her head curiously. "Cat got your tongue, Kincaid?" her gaze moved to Gabriel calmly. "It'll be a leopard if you don't start talking." she growled, her mood changing in an instant.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Peace talks in a city of war   Peace talks in a city of war Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 2:28 pm

Gabriel took a step towards the man. "What's your name?" He growled.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Peace talks in a city of war   Peace talks in a city of war Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 2:32 pm

The man stood up and brushed imaginary dirt off his coat. "Kincaid O'Mann." he replied calmly. His gaze shifted to Roxine hungrily. "We meet again, Ms Roxy."
Roxine growled. "What have I told you, Kincaid? It's Ms MacBeth to you."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Peace talks in a city of war   Peace talks in a city of war Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 2:33 pm

Gabriel snarled. "I don't like you already and you've only spoken two words to me."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Peace talks in a city of war   Peace talks in a city of war Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 2:35 pm

Kincaid shrugged. "You hang with MacBeth. You ain't gonna like me." he replied. He smirked at Roxine, gaze hungry once more. "Who's this, then?"
Roxine glared at Kincaid but remained silent.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Peace talks in a city of war   Peace talks in a city of war Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 2:37 pm

Gabriel stepped closer to him. "Who I choose to 'hang round with' does not affect my personal preferences of people." He narrowed his eyes at Kincaid. "Get that look off your face- Roxine isnt yours."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Peace talks in a city of war   Peace talks in a city of war Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 2:38 pm

Kincaid's eyes lit up at this. "Oh? So she's owned now? By who - you?" he pressed. He grinned at Roxine, not heeding Gabriel's warning.
Roxine rolled her eyes and placed a hand on Gabriel's shoulder. "Cut the crap, Kincaid. Why are you here in Chicago? This is the one place I agreed to go and you promised not to go." she stated coldly.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Peace talks in a city of war   Peace talks in a city of war Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 2:39 pm

Gabriel snarled and backhanded Kincaid. "Don't smart talk me boy- it might be last thing you ever do."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Peace talks in a city of war   Peace talks in a city of war Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 2:42 pm

Roxine's eyes flashed at this. "Gabriel!" she cut in, not so much angry but worried of what might come next. "I don't need a bar brawl on my hands." she added quietly, glaring at Kincaid. "Heaven knows he'd love to start one."
Kincaid turned back, smirking confidently. "WHat was that about Heaven, my dear?"
-SLAP!-
Now Roxine had backhanded him.
"Call me your 'dear' again and I will watch with glee as you're ripped to shreds slowly and painfully."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Peace talks in a city of war   Peace talks in a city of war Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 2:45 pm

Gabriel took a step towards Kincaid. "Let me ask you something mr Kincaid- are you straight?" There was a smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Peace talks in a city of war   Peace talks in a city of war Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 2:46 pm

Kincaid glared at him. "Yes; I actually have principals unlike that whore you call a girlfriend." he spat. He smirked. "Then again, I never had a problem with second-hand merchandise."
Roxine's eyes widened at his words.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Peace talks in a city of war   Peace talks in a city of war Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 2:48 pm

Gabriel snarled and grabbed Kincaid by the throat, pinning him against the wall. "Let me help you understand something here- I am not a human, I can and WILL rip your throat out if you dare badmouth Roxine again." His grip tightened. "Make myself clear?"
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Peace talks in a city of war   Peace talks in a city of war Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 2:51 pm

Kincaid's eyes were wide in surprise, yet he still managed to let out a dark laugh. "Not human?" He grinned; revealing fangs. "That makes two of us."
"Gabriel."
Roxine pulled Gabriel back by the shoulder firmly; making him drop Kincaid. However, the man had barely landed on the ground again before Roxine had him held by the front of his shirt; face close to his. "Say that again and I'll make you wish you'd stuck to that hospital nurse that turned out to have the htos for me." she smirked devilishly.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Peace talks in a city of war   Peace talks in a city of war Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 2:53 pm

Gabriel let out a snarl. "Not human eh? So what are you?" He sniffed the air then laughed. "A very weak not human."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Peace talks in a city of war   Peace talks in a city of war Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 2:55 pm

Kincaid glared back at her furiously. "Bitch was a fucking faggot!" he hissed. He smirked suddenly and pushed Roxine back away from him; placing his hands on her breasts as he did so. Roxine's eyes widened.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Peace talks in a city of war   Peace talks in a city of war Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 2:56 pm

Gabriel snarled and allowed his claws to grow, slashing Kincaid across the face. "Do not touch her again."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Peace talks in a city of war   Peace talks in a city of war Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 2:58 pm

Kincaid let out a dark chuckle. "Bitch isn't worth the time of day. I'm superior; she's not. I'm surprised someone as strong as you would even consider toying around with a slutty little human." his face filled with disgust. "She's not even straight."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Peace talks in a city of war   Peace talks in a city of war Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 2:59 pm

Gabriel bent down and spat in his face. "You think your so superior- prove it."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Peace talks in a city of war   Peace talks in a city of war Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 3:02 pm

Kincaid grinned and turned to Roxine, backhanding her in one swift movement. Roxine sighed and moved back; throwing a punch that hit target perfetly and sent Kincaid toppling over the bar.
The entire club was watching now.
Roxine stepped up onto a stool and jumped behind the bar as well; her expression still unreadable save for determined.
Hestia watched in mingled surprise and amusement as Kincaid was sent over the top of the bar again; Roxine following as calmly as ever.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Peace talks in a city of war   Peace talks in a city of war Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 3:03 pm

Gabriel snarled and grabbed Kincaid by the scruff of the neck. "You think you're superior- then fight me."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Peace talks in a city of war   Peace talks in a city of war Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 3:05 pm

Roxine took Kincaid from Gabriel - still calm and collected. "No, no. I want this one."
Hestia grinned and moved forwards. "She's not even bothering enough to enjoy it." she explained. "This is the most-degrading beating she can give - and Kincaid knows it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peace talks in a city of war   Peace talks in a city of war Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peace talks in a city of war
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next