Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Supersonic overdrive.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
William Beckett

Male Number of posts : 4218
Loyalties : Resistance
Species : Vampire
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Supersonic overdrive. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supersonic overdrive.   Supersonic overdrive. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 8:45 pm

Fucking great. Now he's against me. William frowned and took another swig of his drink. This conversation was beginning to worry him. Hoping that he could trust Mike not to kill him, William decided to ask him a simple question. "What if you were closer to one of them than you had thought?"
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

Male Number of posts : 4359
Species : Avian

PostSubject: Re: Supersonic overdrive.   Supersonic overdrive. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 8:47 pm

"They're either with me or against me." Mike backed away a little and raised his shirt enough to let William see his weapon. "I let them choose their side. We can't be too careful with these...things."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Supersonic overdrive.   Supersonic overdrive. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 8:51 pm

Casting his gaze towards the ground, William frowned again. If the time did come that he would have to chose between his best friend and his lousy clan, he wouldn't be able to decide. Reaching for his glass and taking yet another sip, William remained quiet, beginning to feel the rush of the alcohol setting in.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Supersonic overdrive.   Supersonic overdrive. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 8:53 pm

His silence alarmed Mike. "William? Is there anything you're not telling me?" If that kid is dating a vamp chick, I'll have to break some hearts tonight.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Supersonic overdrive.   Supersonic overdrive. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 8:56 pm

William took another giant swig of his drink, finishing his third glass off before asking for yet another one. The anxiety was kicking in as he shook his head and kept his eyes glued to the floor. What am I supposed to say?
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Supersonic overdrive.   Supersonic overdrive. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 8:58 pm

Mike grasped William's wrist, preventing him from taking his fourth glass. "Tell me they haven't got you yet."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Supersonic overdrive.   Supersonic overdrive. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 8:59 pm

William surpressed a hiss as he cast his glance off to the side. He couldn't look Mike in the eyes. He couldn't admit it.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Supersonic overdrive.   Supersonic overdrive. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 9:06 pm

Mike shook the boy's arm, holding his wrist firmly. "Look at me, Bill. I won't harm them, whoever your friends are. It's not too late to change sides. People like you and me don't need to be affiliated with them. We can't let that happen."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Supersonic overdrive.   Supersonic overdrive. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 9:07 pm

"What if it already has, Mike? What then?!" William hissed at Mike. He hadn't intended to sound so harsh, but he was worried, afraid, and a little hurt.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Supersonic overdrive.   Supersonic overdrive. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 9:11 pm

Mike let got of William's wrist. I can't lose him over this. He has no idea of the dangers. "What the fuck is wrong with you? William, you won't let me worry about you, but at least tell me what you got yourself in." He spoked quietly, tried to get the boy to lower his voice as well.

Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Supersonic overdrive.   Supersonic overdrive. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 9:14 pm

William pulled his wrist back and reached over to his drink and held it for a moment, before gulping half of it down in one swift movement. Trying to calm down, William decided that he couldn't hide it anymore. "I've been in this for 217 years, Mike," he spoke in a quiet hiss.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Supersonic overdrive.   Supersonic overdrive. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 9:23 pm

Mike moved a hand to William's flushed face, and brushed his thumb over the boy's upper lip, lifting it just enough to reveal a fang. "You've got to be fucking kidding me." He quickly removed his hand, nearly disgusted, and went back to staring at his glass. "And there I was, trying to protect you. I never knew, never thought..." Never thought betrayal could go this far.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Supersonic overdrive.   Supersonic overdrive. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 9:27 pm

"Look, I never knew that you knew anything about this. I was hiding it from you because I was trying to protect you," William spoke as he stared at the ground again. Gulping down the other half of his drink, he ordered his fifth and tried to cover any hint of fear in his voice or his expression.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Supersonic overdrive.   Supersonic overdrive. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 9:40 pm

"There's no need to get wasted because of that. If anyone should be getting drunk, it's me," Mike said matter-of-factly. He's too close to let him escape. I need him on my side. It's still...it's still William. If I can't trust him, I can at least keep an eye on him. If he won't let me, then I can't have him interfere. I could kill him. I would. "This has nothing to do with you and everything to do with me, but...you'll have to make a choice."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Supersonic overdrive.   Supersonic overdrive. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 9:43 pm

"I'm not trying to get drunk," William hissed as he took a larege sip of his drink, nearly finishing it in one gulp. Taking one smaller sip, he finished his fifth, the effect of the alcohol finally setting in all the way. The room started to spin a little, and since William hadn't been drinking lately, he started to lose his balance in the stool. Nearly falling out of it, he had to stall for time. "Make a choice between what?"
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Supersonic overdrive.   Supersonic overdrive. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 9:48 pm

"Me and them. Either will perish; you need to choose your allies. Who are you with, William? There's no such thing as mercy. You'll be asked to hurt and kill. Who will you do it for?" War's on.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Supersonic overdrive.   Supersonic overdrive. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 9:54 pm

William gave a confused look. "I-I don't know," he stammered as he clung to the bar's counter for balance. He truly loved his best friend, probably more than he should, but he had pledged his allegience to the clan that used him only for recruiting. Some had even tries to rape him. They forced him to recruit more forces to join them for some war that wasn't planned, but was apparent. He never knew that it would be against Mike. Shaking his head in disbelief, William had made his choice. He would rather die fighting for Mike than die fighting against him. "I-I choose you," he stammered again.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Supersonic overdrive.   Supersonic overdrive. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 9:58 pm

Mike couldn't ignore that his friend was almost drunk, if it wasn't already the case. Could he believe him? "Do you mean this? William, I - I won't hurt you," he lied. He knew he wouldn't hesitate to kill him if he had the occasion. "Whatever side you're on, swear you're fully honest. There are no second thoughts on this."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Supersonic overdrive.   Supersonic overdrive. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 10:01 pm

"I mean it. I'm with you. You don't know what my clan has done to me," he spoke with a sad smile. "They were going to get rid of me soon anyway. I've heard them plotting." William wanted Mike to trust him, because for once in his life, he had spoken the truth through his vampire ridden life of lies.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Supersonic overdrive.   Supersonic overdrive. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 10:06 pm

"Okay. I trust you." Mike smiled, but it was still a lie. He couldn't trust William. He couldn't trust one of them. But if he had him on his side for the time being, he would do the best of it. He could give orders without information. There was so many things he couldn't tell, but none of them could possibly mean a thing to William. "I appreciate it. I really do."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Supersonic overdrive.   Supersonic overdrive. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 10:11 pm

William kept staring at the floor as the room kept spinning around him. "You're welcome," he spoke quietly as he tried to stop the room from spinning. All the colors of the club blended together, making him feel as if he were in an alternate universe. Struggling to stay seated on the stool, he grasped at the counter, only to have his seat fall away from under him. He stumbled backwards and landed on his back, his eyes closed as he tried to pretend that he didn't just fall over.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Supersonic overdrive.   Supersonic overdrive. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 10:14 pm

Mike muttered apologies to the bartender. He kneeled down before William, picked him up and lifted him. "Put your arms around my neck. I'm taking you home." He knew he couldn't let William wander around from now on, so he'd have to live with him.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Supersonic overdrive.   Supersonic overdrive. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 10:16 pm

"No," he muttered as he moved his arms to get a weak grip around Mike's neck. "I don't have a home besides my clan's," he whispered, his words slurring together as he lightly held on to the guitarist.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Supersonic overdrive.   Supersonic overdrive. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 10:20 pm

"Not yours. Mine." He smiled, wanting to reassure the boy. "Although from now on I guess it won't make much difference." He shrugged. "I got a couch. Nothing fancy, but it makes a nice bed. I bet it's better than a park bench. What do you say?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Supersonic overdrive.   Supersonic overdrive. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 10:23 pm

"Mmm," he groaned as he slightly nodded his head, which was now throbbing. He was beginning to feel the nausea settle in, but he clung tighter to Mike, glad to get away from the constant worry of someone trying to rape him in his sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supersonic overdrive.   Supersonic overdrive. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Supersonic overdrive.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fighting For Chicago :: Chicago :: Metro-
Jump to: