Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Xcelia Le Phantom-Vampire

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xcelia Le Phantom

Xcelia Le Phantom

Female Number of posts : 741
Loyalties : Hood
Species : Vampire
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Xcelia Le Phantom-Vampire Empty
PostSubject: Xcelia Le Phantom-Vampire   Xcelia Le Phantom-Vampire Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 5:27 pm

Name: Xcelia Le Phantom
Home town: Paris, moved here with her old vampire master, the one who had turned her.
Race: Half vampire, half shifter
Reason for coming to Chicago: Moved here because she wanted to please her Master. However the two of them lost contact just over a year ago, and since then Xcelia has been a bloodthirsty monster with a capital B

Me
Name: Alice
Lives: Wales

Xcelia walked through the streets of Chicago, grinning as her outfit got the desired attention. It was only a corset top and leather pants...What was so bad about that? Chuckling at her own joke Xcelia continued to walk, trying to decide who-or what, would be her next victim. If she couldn't find any perhaps she would change into her dog form and attack some pathetic little runty dogs. Yeah, that sounded fun.

Last edited by on Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xcelia Le Phantom

Xcelia Le Phantom

Female Number of posts : 741
Loyalties : Hood
Species : Vampire
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Xcelia Le Phantom-Vampire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xcelia Le Phantom-Vampire   Xcelia Le Phantom-Vampire Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 5:33 pm

Was I supposed to wait until I got permission or something?...If I was, my bad Very Happy
sowwi Jezz, you know you love me really!
Back to top Go down

Xcelia Le Phantom-Vampire
Page 1 of 1