Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anything you say...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Benjamin Todd Barker

Benjamin Todd Barker

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Anything you say... Empty
PostSubject: Anything you say...   Anything you say... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 12:52 pm

Benjamin strolled along, eyes flickering around the city, "You would of liked it here Lucy..." He muttered to himself, one hand curled around his 'chopper'. He began whistling, in a surprisingly cheerfull mood...which normally meant he was about to kill someone.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Todd Barker

Benjamin Todd Barker

PostSubject: Re: Anything you say...   Anything you say... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 12:56 pm

Sure enough, Benjamin began searching for his next victim. After a moment he decided on some wealthy looking humans, heading in their direction.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Todd Barker

Benjamin Todd Barker

PostSubject: Re: Anything you say...   Anything you say... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 1:04 pm

"Excuse me gentlemen, would you like a shave?" Benjamin smiled as charmingly as he could.
The men rubbed their stubble covered chins self-conciously, "No thanks." One answered.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Todd Barker

Benjamin Todd Barker

PostSubject: Re: Anything you say...   Anything you say... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 1:07 pm

Benjamin's smile never faultered, "But please gentlemen, I'm a new barber in town, free shaves today only as a promotional deal. Ladies do love clean shaven men." He added.
"Well, when you put it like that, lead the way mr...I'm sorry, what's your name?" The younger of the two men asked.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Todd Barker

Benjamin Todd Barker

PostSubject: Re: Anything you say...   Anything you say... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 1:09 pm

"Mr Todd gentlemen, if you'd like to follow me." Benjamin began walking down the street.
Shrugging, the men followed.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Todd Barker

Benjamin Todd Barker

PostSubject: Re: Anything you say...   Anything you say... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 1:11 pm

The vampire led the men down a side ally, boots clanking against the floor. He stopped suddenly, causing one of the men to crash into him and fall to the floor.
"Oh, I'm sorry sir, do let me help you up." Benjamin bent down, removing his 'chopper' and slitting the man's neck. "Oops, I appear to have made things worse."
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Todd Barker

Benjamin Todd Barker

PostSubject: Re: Anything you say...   Anything you say... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 1:12 pm

Benjamin lept up, slitting the other man's neck before he had chance to scream. Satisfied, he continued on his way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anything you say...   Anything you say... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anything you say...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fighting For Chicago :: Chicago :: City Centre-
Jump to: