Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Darren Burrow

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darren Burrow

Darren Burrow

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-01-09

Darren Burrow Empty
PostSubject: Darren Burrow   Darren Burrow Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 12:48 pm

Name: Darren Burrow

Species: Human

> Can sense peoples futures
> wears gloves because if he touches people he can see their future
> Left home to avoid killing mums boyfriend
> hates his power and has seen own death many times
> doesn't lie small babies or anything with a long life because there is too much future.

Me

Name: Penny

Darren sat in his room listening to music when Jo knocked on the door. "Mind if I hide in here for a bit Your mum wants to be watch some sop story with her?" Darren nodded, he liked Jo. He was the nicest of Mums boyfriends. He closed his eyes for a moment, suddenly he saw himself in the middle of the road and was running towards his pushing him out of the way as a truck smashed in to the person. He looked up at Jo eyes wide. He knew that Jo would stick around for his mum, but only if he didn't.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

Male Number of posts : 1580
Species : Human
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Darren Burrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darren Burrow   Darren Burrow Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 12:50 pm

Accepteded.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forevernever.net
saytinh

saytinh

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-10-17

Darren Burrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darren Burrow   Darren Burrow Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 2:46 pm

Hello E,veryone

This is my first post and i am dedicating this to the Introduction Forum as per the forum rules. Before introducing myself, i would just like to thank the Administrator of this forum for giving me opportunity to join this community. I'm positively looking forward to the forum and its members, hope all will guide, share and help me to increase my knowledge. My hobies include love animals, watching movies,playing game, listening music & making friendz. Nice to meet you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Darren Burrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darren Burrow   Darren Burrow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darren Burrow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fighting For Chicago :: Admin Stuff :: Members-
Jump to: