Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Save your strength for the morning after

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

Male Number of posts : 4359
Loyalties : Resistance
Species : Avian
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Save your strength for the morning after - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Save your strength for the morning after   Save your strength for the morning after - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 11:55 pm

Mike smiled, almost tempted to laugh at his own stupidity. "Now I know why you were always so moody," he told his boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

Male Number of posts : 4218
Species : Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Save your strength for the morning after   Save your strength for the morning after - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 11:57 pm

William kissed Mike's forehead, brushing away one of the guitarist's tears with his thumb.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Save your strength for the morning after   Save your strength for the morning after - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 12:03 am

Mike thanked him with a small yet sincere smile. "I'm so pregnant, I feel like watching romance movies and eating pickles."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Save your strength for the morning after   Save your strength for the morning after - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 12:05 am

William chuckled quietly, reaching to brush away his own tears. He picked up the three carriers and turned to face Mike. "We should get home, then," he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Save your strength for the morning after   Save your strength for the morning after - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 7:52 pm

Mike opened one of the bags of chips he had bought just a moment ago and ate a handful. "Do you need help with the babies? Me being pregnant isn't an excuse not to help. Even though I look way more pregnant than you, yours is a few hours older."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Save your strength for the morning after   Save your strength for the morning after - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 7:54 pm

William shook his head with a smile, shifting the plastic carriers in his arms. He reached over to Mike and petted his stomach again with a real smile for once.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Save your strength for the morning after   Save your strength for the morning after - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 8:00 pm

Mike smiled back, incredibly happy that his pregnancy might be what had been missing in his couple. It made William happy, and as a direct consequence it made Mike happy too. "I wonder what everyone back home will say..."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Save your strength for the morning after   Save your strength for the morning after - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 8:02 pm

William only smiled. "Well the gruesome threesome already know, so I'd say the hardest part is over." He began walking slowly towards the door to stay with Mike, when suddenly the doctor walked out in front of him and stopped him.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Save your strength for the morning after   Save your strength for the morning after - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 8:06 pm

Mike jumped and put a hand on his stomach, certain it had made the egg move.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Save your strength for the morning after   Save your strength for the morning after - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 8:10 pm

William looked at the doctor with wide eyes, making sure that he was able to stop Mike before the guitarist would run into anything. The doctor looked at the two of them. "You," he said, staring at William,"need to eat. You should gain weight just about everywhere so you look healthy. And you," he said, looking at Mike,"look to be gaining a decent amount of weight. You'll thighs will start getting bigger soon, though," he smirked before walking away.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Save your strength for the morning after   Save your strength for the morning after - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 8:15 pm

"What?" Mike dropped his bag of chips. "Okay, I have an idea - liposuction, dude. The fat in my thighs being transferred to yours." His eyes widened even more. "I better no get breasts! Do you think I will? Oh fuck..."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Save your strength for the morning after   Save your strength for the morning after - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 8:17 pm

William looked over at Mike and put a hand on his shoulder. "No matter what happens, you'll look fine. You needed to gain a little weight anyway. Now let's get you home," he said, bending down to pick up the chip bag before handing it back to Mike.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Save your strength for the morning after   Save your strength for the morning after - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 8:22 pm

Fear didn't paralyze Mike enough to keep him from eating more chips, which he did without even thinking. "You're the one who needs to gain weight now, though. So we can be two whales raising babies."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Save your strength for the morning after   Save your strength for the morning after - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 8:24 pm

William smiled at Mike before beginning to walk slowly again. His arms were full with the plastic carriers, but it didn't stop him from reaching to touch his hard, swollen stomach for only a mere second.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Save your strength for the morning after   Save your strength for the morning after - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 8:33 pm

Mike noticed and grinned. As they walked, he took a chip between his fingers and skillfully lifted it so it ended up in William's mouth the second he opened it. The man smiled victoriously.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Save your strength for the morning after   Save your strength for the morning after - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 8:34 pm

William kept his hands away from his stomach as he looked at Mike, trying not to harm the poor pregnant man. He chewed slowly while staring at the guitarist.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Save your strength for the morning after   Save your strength for the morning after - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 8:36 pm

Mike chuckled. "It's sexy when you eat. Or maybe it's just because I find food really sexy right now... Either way, we could totally expand on that idea."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Save your strength for the morning after   Save your strength for the morning after - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 8:38 pm

"You know," William began,"I'm so going to use the fact that you have cravings to make you eat more," he smirked, leaning down to kiss Mike's lips.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Save your strength for the morning after   Save your strength for the morning after - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 8:43 pm

Mike caught William's lips again when the man tried to move away, amused by their taste of barbecue chips. "That means you'll have to cook, mister. And taste the food first so I don't get poisoned."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Save your strength for the morning after   Save your strength for the morning after - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 4:55 am

"Hey," he shrugged with a smirk. "Whatever works," he began walking slowly again, his legs shaking slightly.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Save your strength for the morning after   Save your strength for the morning after - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 6:37 pm

Mike failed too notice, hypnotized by the food. He even opened the second bag, which had been meant for William, and started eating its content. He almost tripped up on the sidewalk on various occasions.

Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Save your strength for the morning after   Save your strength for the morning after - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 6:40 pm

William snorted quietly when Mike almost tripped. "Do I need to carry you too?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Save your strength for the morning after   Save your strength for the morning after - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 6:49 pm

Mike raised an eyebrow. "You wouldn't survive the weight. Right now I feel like you could sit on my belly and use me as a vehicle."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Save your strength for the morning after   Save your strength for the morning after - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 6:53 pm

William snickered. "There will be no sitting or laying on my baby," he told Mike, smiling at the guitarist. "You're going to rest when we get home." He continued walking slowly, making sure that Mike could keep up.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Save your strength for the morning after   Save your strength for the morning after - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 7:05 pm

"Right, right. And you'll rest too. And eat, more importantly. You have to be at least half my size by the end of the week." Mike said so with a mouthful of chips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Save your strength for the morning after   Save your strength for the morning after - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Save your strength for the morning after
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next