Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blind like the Danger

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tama Bei Fong

Tama Bei Fong

Female Number of posts : 419
Loyalties : Herself
Species : Avian
Registration date : 2007-09-28

Blind like the Danger Empty
PostSubject: Blind like the Danger   Blind like the Danger Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 1:03 pm

Michelle frowned as there was a knock at her apartment door. She opened it, blinking as she saw a young woman stood there.
"Hi, I'm Tama. I'm looking for my apartment here and I'm sorta lost - I'm blind." she shrugged her shoulders as Michelle's eyes widened.
"Oh! I'm sorry, is there any way I can help you? I'm Michelle." she asked, concerned for the girl.
Tama thought. "Well, could you tell me what door number this is?"
Michelle nodded. "Sure. This is number 13."
Tama smirked cruelly and stamped her feet in a strange pattern. Michelle gasped as a colum of earth rose up from the floor and slammed her backwards. Tama stepped into the apartment and glanced round even though she couldn't see it.
"Huh. Funny." her smirk returned, directed at Michelle again. "My apartment number is 13 too."
Back to top Go down
Tama Bei Fong

Tama Bei Fong

Female Number of posts : 419
Loyalties : Herself
Species : Avian
Registration date : 2007-09-28

Blind like the Danger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blind like the Danger   Blind like the Danger Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 1:11 pm

Michelle tried to scream but Tama had done another strange dance move and a roof of earth rose above Michelle's head. Tama grinned though neither girl could see it now.
"Hope you're not scared of the dark, Michelle."
Michelle turned into her tiny-fairy-form as the earth closed in on her, attempting to crush her. Tama's eyes narrowed and the earth grew smaller until she was as squashed as before.
"You shouldn't have done that." Tama sang, closing the door with another piece of earth.
Michelle let out a strangled cry as the earth closed in further, crushing her lungs.
And although she couldn't see, she knew the feeling as she blacked out.
Tama smirked. "Good girl."
Back to top Go down

Blind like the Danger
Page 1 of 1