Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sir Integra Wingate Hellsing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Integra Wingate Hellsing

Integra Wingate Hellsing

Female Number of posts : 703
Loyalties : Hellsing
Species : Human
Registration date : 2007-10-20

Sir Integra Wingate Hellsing Empty
PostSubject: Sir Integra Wingate Hellsing   Sir Integra Wingate Hellsing Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 10:55 am

Age- 22

Family: Mother died in childbirth from loosing so much blood, father died when Integra was 12, Uncle tried to kill her in order to gain control of Hellsing (Her England Legions of Legitimate Supernatural and Immortal Night Guard)

>Long blond hair that hangs in front of her face

>Wears suits to show she is a woman living in a man’s world

>Is stern and appears unfeeling

>Has a scar on her neck from where she tore her own throat open after being bitten by a vampire. Due to this she is still human

Me

Name: Alice

Lives: Wales

Integra sighed and pushed on her globe like spectacles, eyes narrowed on the paper in front of her. “Damn American vampires.” She muttered, rubbing the scar on her neck. A flight attendant paused at her side. “Would you like a drink umm...sir?”

Integra looked up. “I’m more of man than you’ll ever be. I’m more of a woman than you’ll ever get.” With that she looked back down at her paper, ignoring the confused flight attendant.

Last edited by on Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Butch Walker
Protector
Protector

Male Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Sir Integra Wingate Hellsing   Sir Integra Wingate Hellsing Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 10:58 am

My, won't Butch love you...
Back to top Go down
Integra Wingate Hellsing

Integra Wingate Hellsing

Female Number of posts : 703
Loyalties : Hellsing
Species : Human
Registration date : 2007-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Sir Integra Wingate Hellsing   Sir Integra Wingate Hellsing Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 1:54 pm

=D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sir Integra Wingate Hellsing   Sir Integra Wingate Hellsing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fighting For Chicago :: Admin Stuff :: Members-
Jump to: