Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just another ordinary day...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Adam Siska

Number of posts : 2854
Loyalties : Mattieflower
Species : Changeling
Registration date : 2007-09-15

Just another ordinary day... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another ordinary day...   Just another ordinary day... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 2:36 pm

Sisky didn't know what William and Matt were saying to each other and it made her feel a little worse. He hates me doesn't he?
Back to top Go down
Matt Heafy

Matt Heafy

Male Number of posts : 2887
Loyalties : None
Species : Vampire
Registration date : 2007-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Just another ordinary day...   Just another ordinary day... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 2:37 pm

Matt reached out and caught his father's wrist gently. Why are you staying out of the way? And why the hell should Sisky go see It?
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

Male Number of posts : 4218
Loyalties : Resistance
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Just another ordinary day...   Just another ordinary day... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 2:42 pm

William looked over at Matt calmly. "He probably wants to see her child. He was talking about going to visit you two today anyway. And he's too busy to take care of these three, so I have to go out and at least find something for them to wear.[/i]
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Just another ordinary day...   Just another ordinary day... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 2:45 pm

Mike didn't know Caitlyn was born. I don't think he wanted to see me. Sisky stayed behind Matt. Besides he promised he wouldn't try to be her father.
-
Although she was distracted by new people for a little while, Caitlyn soon realized that she could no longer see her mother and burst out into tears.
Back to top Go down
Matt Heafy

Matt Heafy

PostSubject: Re: Just another ordinary day...   Just another ordinary day... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 2:48 pm

Matt nuzzled into the top of Caitlyn's head, trying to soothe her. Please go back. He's got nothing to do with Caitlyn; she's mine.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

Male Number of posts : 4218
Loyalties : Resistance
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Just another ordinary day...   Just another ordinary day... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 4:04 pm

William shook his head. "Look, he's too busy and they're not exactly entertained. I'm going to go for a walk with them. I'll try to visit or something soon. Good luck," he smiled before turning to leave again. He walked quickly down the streets, trying to amuse all four children in his arms. "Da!" Christopher whined, looking up at William. William bit his lip and looked down. "Daddy's busy right now. We'll see him soon." I hope.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Just another ordinary day...   Just another ordinary day... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 4:49 pm

Sisky wrapped her arms around Matt from behind and hugged him before moving around where Caitlyn could see her.
Back to top Go down
Matt Heafy

Matt Heafy

PostSubject: Re: Just another ordinary day...   Just another ordinary day... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 11:31 am

Matt was shocked to realise he had tears in his eyes. He placed a hand to the corner of one.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Just another ordinary day...   Just another ordinary day... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 11:36 am

Sisky looked up at him and sniffled. "Do you want to find him?"
Back to top Go down
Matt Heafy

Matt Heafy

PostSubject: Re: Just another ordinary day...   Just another ordinary day... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 11:37 am

Matt shrugged silently, wiping away the tears in his eyes. I told him that he wouldn't want me after they were born.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Just another ordinary day...   Just another ordinary day... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 11:43 am

Sisky smiled up at him. William loves you he's just got a lot of babies to take cafe of. Too many babies... And Butcher has more. I can't imagine that... Um well it doesn't matter because you've got us.
Back to top Go down
Matt Heafy

Matt Heafy

PostSubject: Re: Just another ordinary day...   Just another ordinary day... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 11:48 am

Matt nodded shortly and boosted Caitlyn up in his arms, nuzzling into her face.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Just another ordinary day...   Just another ordinary day... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 12:04 pm

Caitlyn giggled, happy that she could see both of her parents again. Guess we should keep going. Sisky bent slightly and put her hand on her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Matt Heafy

Matt Heafy

PostSubject: Re: Just another ordinary day...   Just another ordinary day... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 12:07 pm

Mandible House? Matt gently picked Sisky up and carried her like he carried Caitlyn.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Just another ordinary day...   Just another ordinary day... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 12:10 pm

Yeah. Sisky nuzzled into him.
Back to top Go down
Matt Heafy

Matt Heafy

PostSubject: Re: Just another ordinary day...   Just another ordinary day... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 12:11 pm

Right. Matt walked towards the building.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just another ordinary day...   Just another ordinary day... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just another ordinary day...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fighting For Chicago :: Chicago :: City Centre-
Jump to: