Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nasty phone calls

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luis Blake

Luis Blake

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-09-26

Nasty phone calls Empty
PostSubject: Nasty phone calls   Nasty phone calls Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 6:44 am

Luis picked up the phone when it rang dreading the conversation that was about to ensue.
"Hello, mother."
"Have you found it yet."
"Yes, just now on the way home." No metion of his bandaged arm.
"Well why arn't you out right now."
"Some one was with him, I'll wait till he's alone."
"I don't care if it's surrounded by the press, get rid of it. NOW!"
"Yes, mother."
"Make sure you get home soon. The heating broken again."
"Yes mother."
Back to top Go down
Luis Blake

Luis Blake

Nasty phone calls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nasty phone calls   Nasty phone calls Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 11:44 am

Luis sat on the bed, John wasn't the same. He remembered Darren how spitful he had been, how hatful. He had never seen an equal in Luis, like his mother. She would kill him if he disobyed her. But I can't do it. I can't do any of this anymore. He glanced at the cross bow on the bedside table. It was possible, to stop, to in some way kill you self. Calmly he walked over and loaded a bolt he turned the crossbow round and leaning forward over it he pulled the trigger.
Back to top Go down
Luis Blake

Luis Blake

Nasty phone calls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nasty phone calls   Nasty phone calls Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 12:18 pm

He grunted in pain as he checked the crossbow bolt had gone all the way through his lower arm and missed the bone. Fuck, I'll have tp push it through. His grabbed a spare and cleched it between his teeth, then bracing his self he used the palm of his hand to bang the bolt through the skin on the other side of his arm. His head span with the pain but something kept him going, the thought of freedom.
Back to top Go down
Luis Blake

Luis Blake

Nasty phone calls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nasty phone calls   Nasty phone calls Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 12:45 pm

He let the bolt drop out of his mouth, gasping for air. It shouldn't be possible but it was amazing what you can do at times, but as a bit of help Luis open the bottle of stolen pain killers from next door and swollowed as maney as possible. Time to prove a theory, here we go. He began to shift the anogising pain leaving him twisting in angony on the floor. His arm trying to shorten but fixed by the bolt, his vision was blurredd but he could just make out a flicker as a giant eagle wing flicked in and out of existence where his arm was. He smiled through the pain. He mentaly renched him self hte last bit of the way through the shift and passed out.
Back to top Go down
Luis Blake

Luis Blake

Nasty phone calls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nasty phone calls   Nasty phone calls Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 9:49 am

Slowly Luis came back around, "AAAAAAhhhh" He said as the pain came back. he opened his eyes and looked down at his arm, it was bleeding freely and it looked like the arrow had been dragged along to make the cut longer. He thought for a second, then staggered through to the on suit and began to wrech over the toilet. He was sick and noticed the remainder of the pills fall in to the toilet. bleeding next He staggered back in to his room and grabbed a belt strapping it tightly round his arm to cut off the blood. He had used some cash to get clothes earlier. He shoved those out the way and used the ol clothes to form a rough dressing on to the arm wrapping some bandages over top. The dressing he bought was too small. I'm starving, I'll have to go hunting...oh. the realisation washed over him, he couldn't not anymore. no more flying or hunting. then he smiled, No more mother perhapse it was worth it just for that.
Back to top Go down
Luis Blake

Luis Blake

Nasty phone calls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nasty phone calls   Nasty phone calls Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 10:13 am

The bleeding had stopped so Luis slowly rmoved the belt checking as he losened it that the bleeding was still under control. He pulled on the clean clothes and went ot credit card in hand to get some money out.
Back to top Go down
Luis Blake

Luis Blake

Nasty phone calls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nasty phone calls   Nasty phone calls Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 9:43 am

Luis was looking through the paper being careful of his sore arm, He needed to buy his own place. Large shop with flat, previously bookshop. PerfectHe reached in to his pocket for the pay as you go mobile and dialed the number on the foot of the add.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nasty phone calls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nasty phone calls   Nasty phone calls Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nasty phone calls
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fighting For Chicago :: Chicago :: City Centre-
Jump to: