Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seasons change, but people don't

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
William Beckett

Male Number of posts : 4218
Loyalties : Resistance
Species : Vampire
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Seasons change, but people don't Empty
PostSubject: Seasons change, but people don't   Seasons change, but people don't Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 8:35 am

William groaned as the sunlight shone through the window panes, illuminating the whole room. He took the pillow out from under him and placed it over his eyes, desiring to sleep for just a little longer. He yawned quietly and looked over at Mike, who was still sound asleep.

Last edited by on Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

Male Number of posts : 4359
Species : Avian

PostSubject: Re: Seasons change, but people don't   Seasons change, but people don't Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 8:37 am

Mike stirred in his sleep and turned around in the bed, slamming his arm over William.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Seasons change, but people don't   Seasons change, but people don't Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 8:40 am

William groaned again, turning to face Mike's back. He jabbed the guitarist with his elbow and turned back over, trying not to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Seasons change, but people don't   Seasons change, but people don't Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 8:42 am

Mike's eyes sprung open. He almost reached for his gun but remembered just in time that William had been sleeping next to him. He turned his head and smiled. "Good morning, asshole."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Seasons change, but people don't   Seasons change, but people don't Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 8:46 am

William grinned and looked over at Mike. "Eh, same to you, jerk," he said, followed by a round of laughing quietly. William liked waking up to this, rather than waking up in a dark room, covered in blood, all alone because Ryland had left him there.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Seasons change, but people don't   Seasons change, but people don't Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 8:50 am

Mike grinned. That was the William he knew on tour. The happy William that didn't worry about anything. When the boy laughed, he understood why he had always been so popular and loved. "I really want to make breakfast, but I forgot to buy food. I'm taking you out this morning. How is that?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Seasons change, but people don't   Seasons change, but people don't Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 8:54 am

William smiled and inhaled. " Anything's fine with me," he said as he yawned. Pretending to stretch, William purposely moved his arm and hit Mike on the chest. William grinned and sat up in the bed. He began stretching for real this time, raising his arms while staring down at Mike.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Seasons change, but people don't   Seasons change, but people don't Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 9:00 am

Mike couldn't help grinning. "You're quite something, you know that? Bill Beckett..." He got up and took off his t-shirt and threw it in a corner of the room. He looked around for another one, randomly grabbing a white shirt that had been on the floor. It didn't look like he had worn it already, so he put it on. He started thinking, I don't want William to think I always go out without showering or that my house is always a mess like this. But then, it's only William, what the heck.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Seasons change, but people don't   Seasons change, but people don't Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 9:04 am

William grinned back at Mike as he stood up and stretched his longs legs. He yawned once more before running a single hair through his hair, trying to gets rid of some of the knots in the brown strands. He tugged at the bottom of his shirt, trying to straighten out some of the wrinkles. As he did so, he noticed that it was tighter than it had normally been. Have I gained some weight? He shrugged it off and stood still, waiting for Mike to finish getting dressed.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Seasons change, but people don't   Seasons change, but people don't Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 9:07 am

"Ready to go?" Mike walked out of the room, expecting William to follow. On his way to the entrance door, he picked up his wallet, his keys and a pack of cigarettes. "Oh - Bill? Remind me to buy coffee." He opened the door.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Seasons change, but people don't   Seasons change, but people don't Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 9:09 am

"Sure thing," he replied, nodding his head slightly. He followedMike out of the house, making sure that the door had been shut all of the way. He followed right behind Mike, taking in his surroundings. It looked perfect outside; almost like one of those old paintings. Every detail in the scenery was noticeable. All together, it looked serene.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seasons change, but people don't   Seasons change, but people don't Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seasons change, but people don't
Page 1 of 1