Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Axe Megami - Kitsune

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tom&Bill Kaulitz
Protector
Protector
Tom&Bill Kaulitz

Male Number of posts : 1043
Loyalties : Kaulitz Dynasty
Species : Human
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Axe Megami - Kitsune Empty
PostSubject: Axe Megami - Kitsune   Axe Megami - Kitsune Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 7:31 am

Name: Axe Megami
Race: Kitsune
Reason for coming to Chicago: Sent to punish one of the scientists that hurt Mikey Russell, but found Mikey had already taken care of it. She did not approach him, but upon realising there was a war brewing and that Inari had less of an influence over her in Chicago, she decided to stay.

> Originally named "Aiko" but changed it to "Axe" when she earned her ninth tail after carrying out a punishment for a murderer who used an axe.

> As she is no longer in a place where Inari is worshipped, she doesn’t have to follow him. However, she still refuses to swear in his name and will carry out some punishments if she agrees with them.

> Axe is a silver-white fox with nine tails. In human form she has blood-red hair to her waist, pale skin with fox-like features (high cheekbones, close-together eyes and a willowy figure) and golden eyes. In human form she also has fox ears and one red fox tail.

> She normally tries to keep the fact that she’s a Kitsune hidden, and has kept a low-profile in Chicago since she arrived. However, as she firmly believes that humans are below her, she isn’t that bothered and stays hidden to keep her life simple.

> Axe favours the vampires in the war, and agrees with their treatment of humans.

Me.

Name: Katt

Axe took in the people-flooded high street in distaste. Golden eyes glaring, she stepped out, her black boots clicking as they hit the ground with each step. Smirking confidently, she resisted the urge to possess a giggling schoolgirl, deciding she’d save the tricks for tormenting Russell.
"I’ll teach you to do my job for me." She grumbled under her breath, as she stalked towards Mandible House.
Back to top Go down
Matt Heafy

Matt Heafy

Male Number of posts : 2887
Loyalties : None
Species : Vampire
Registration date : 2007-08-12

Axe Megami - Kitsune Empty
PostSubject: Re: Axe Megami - Kitsune   Axe Megami - Kitsune Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 3:43 pm

Back to top Go down

Axe Megami - Kitsune
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fighting For Chicago :: Admin Stuff :: Members-
Jump to: