Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A stroll in the moonlight

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

Male Number of posts : 2223
Loyalties : None
Species : Vampire
Registration date : 2007-08-06

A stroll in the moonlight Empty
PostSubject: A stroll in the moonlight   A stroll in the moonlight Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 3:49 pm

Ryland took a deep breath and smiled, looking up at the full moon. "Beautiful night," he commented to the vampire at his side. She was his assistant and body guard for the night. She didn't look it but she was the one of the most dangerous women, one of the most dangerous vampires in general, in his clan.

"Beautiful, sir?" She smirked.

"Sir?" he raised an eyebrow.

"Beautiful, my lord?" She repeated.

"Yes beautiful," He smirked at her change in expression, reveling in her fear.

Last edited by on Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

PostSubject: Re: A stroll in the moonlight   A stroll in the moonlight Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 3:50 pm

Two vampires appeared on the path before them, one injured. "My lord," the first one spoke out of turn and the female vampire almost struck him down right then and there for being so insolent.

"Calm down," Ryland said and looked with disgust on the two. "What is it?"

"It's William, my lord," The second one spoke this time as they bowed to their knees. "He's with the protector."

"What?" Ryland hissed. "You let him get away?"

"We... w-we... There's nothing we could have done, my lord," the first vampire stuttered, losing the smugness he'd displayed at Carden's house.

"Kill them both," Ryland looked to his assistant. "I don't tolerate weaklings in my clan. They let my mate get away."

"With pleasure, my lord," the female vampire licked her lips and moved with inhuman speed. She killed before her victims could scream and tore the bodies apart.

"Let's leave them here," Ryland stepped around the corpses and continued walking. "Let them be a lesson for everyone."
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

PostSubject: Re: A stroll in the moonlight   A stroll in the moonlight Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 4:25 pm

Ryland continued walking down the moonlit path, smiling warmly and close-mouthed at the people he passed. They always smiled back at him in adoration at the sharply dressed man with the beautiful woman at his side, thinking a pair of rich lovers were having a romantic evening walk.

"Oh William," Ryland said in almost a whisper, knowing his mate would still hear. "I'm coming for you. If you come home with me now I'll forget your treachery, and no one will have to know what a little traitor you are, Billy boy."
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

PostSubject: Re: A stroll in the moonlight   A stroll in the moonlight Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 6:19 pm

Ryland stopped suddenly and raised his eyebrows when his assistant failed to turn with him. She was a little slow sometimes, poor girl.

"This way now. William is this way," He sneered condesendingly and started in the direction of the protector's house at a run.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

PostSubject: Re: A stroll in the moonlight   A stroll in the moonlight Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 10:02 am

Ryland walked back, retracing his steps from earlier. The meeting with Carden had turned out much like he was expecting. He'd meant to stir Mike's temper a little and it had worked, more or less.

He turned suddenly and his assistant fell over in her effort to keep up with him. "I can see his house from here. It's that roof over there"

"Yes, my lord," She stood on tiptoe to look at it, and it was still barely visible.

"You know," Ryland watched that roof carefully. "You're a lot less powerful than I thought you were."

"No! I was just being careless!" she begged. She knew he was referring to how the protector had had her whimpering before him.

"I must have mistaken you for your sister. Pity. It looks like I don't need you." Ryland smirked.

"Please don't kill me," she got down on her knees and hugged his legs. It was hard to kill a vampire and all the ways it was possible were very painful. She knew since she had just killed two earlier that night.

"Losing William might have been a good thing. He recruited you right? He's been losing his eye for the good ones in this past decade or two. Maybe Chislett will be better. Now that I'm thinking about it, who are some other possible mates that might bring Carden pain?"

"A-anyone in his band, my lord," the female vampire pulled her self away from him and stood up, happy to still be alive.

"Good," Ryland checked his pantslegs to make sure she didn't get any dirt on them. "And stop studdering it's unbecoming."
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

PostSubject: Re: A stroll in the moonlight   A stroll in the moonlight Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 10:08 am

With another smirk, Ryland started back down the path to the clan's home without warning, "Try to keep up, please."

The female vampire stumbled along behind him.
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

Female Number of posts : 2100
Loyalties : Demyx, Avians
Species : Avian
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: A stroll in the moonlight   A stroll in the moonlight Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 11:41 am

Cyzarine's eyes snapped to the path at once. It was empty...for the moment.
Sure enough, two figures - a male and a female - walked out into her view, talking quietly. Cyzarine tilted her head to one side curiously, as she realised from the conversation that they were vampires.
"Interesting..." she murmured, looking straight through Hatty as she flew in front of her vision, trying to snap her out of the reverie she had bespun.
"Cyzarine!" Hatty snapped, clicking her fingers impatiently. "Let's go before they kill you!"
Cyzarine smiled slightly, eyes still wide and mouth still agape, as she she watched the vampires pause - the woman hugging the man's knees pleadingly.
"Please don't kill me!" she heard the woman beg.
Cyzarine's smile widened eerily. "So pretty..." she murmured, unfolding her wings with a small florish. Her smile sharpened into a smirk and her eyes narrowed.
"He's mine." she decided, howering above the ground for a few seconds before zooming towards them.
"Cyzie!!" Hatty gasped, as the insane avian started towards the two vampires, leaving her - the hat-loving fairy that existed only in Cyzarine's twisted mind - to gape and follow.
Back to top Go down
helma

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2010-05-17

PostSubject: Re: A stroll in the moonlight   A stroll in the moonlight Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 1:58 am

Mai wandered around the city of Domino with a duel disk in one hand
(Kaiba let the contestants keep them) and her deck in the other. She
kicked a stone across the pavement. Instantly, it turned into an image
of Joey's head.Why is he popping up everywhere? Mai
thought bitterly. She sighed a really long sigh and continued walking.
She walked past Yugi's gaming shop. Mai paused at the window. There he
was again. Joey and Tristan were talking to Yugi while admiring some of
the rare cards on display.Mai walked inside."Hi, Joey," she greeted. To be truthful, she was thoroughly pleased to see him. "Hi Tristan, Hi Yugi.""How are you, Mai?" Yugi asked her."I'm actually quite fine," Mai told him. "It feels really good to be out of the Shadow Realm, to tell you the truth.""Uh, yeah," said Joey. "About that…" He hesitated. "I wanted to talk," he said, blushing slightly, "you know, alone."Mai turned around and led the way out so that no one could see her blushing too.Joey stepped outside after her. "Let's take a walk to the park, shall we?""Oh sure, Joey," Mai replied. Get over yourself, girl, and don't be so awkward! Mai tried to lighten the mood. "I remember your expression back on Kaiba's blimp. It was priceless! You said you'd give anything to have me back, remember?"Joey just shrugged and took a seat on a bench near a gazebo. "Yeah, I remember. But one thing's for sure. I would never give up any of my Duel Monsters cards!"-------------Car Parts | Auto Parts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A stroll in the moonlight   A stroll in the moonlight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A stroll in the moonlight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fighting For Chicago :: Chicago :: The Park-
Jump to: