Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This Day, We Fight (ALL AVIANS HERE)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mikey Russell
Avian Leader
Avian Leader
Mikey Russell

Male Number of posts : 4557
Loyalties : Leader of the Avians
Species : Avian
Registration date : 2007-08-05

This Day, We Fight (ALL AVIANS HERE) Empty
PostSubject: This Day, We Fight (ALL AVIANS HERE)   This Day, We Fight (ALL AVIANS HERE) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 10:08 am

Mikey moved to stand at the front of the room. Avians were milling around, none paying much attention to him.
Back to top Go down
Jade Bauermeister

Female Number of posts : 147
Loyalties : Avians
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: This Day, We Fight (ALL AVIANS HERE)   This Day, We Fight (ALL AVIANS HERE) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 10:12 am

Jade, who had stayed away from other Avians as much as possible after her incident with Roxine, stood against a wall and eyed her leader's moves.
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

Female Number of posts : 2100
Loyalties : Demyx, Avians
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: This Day, We Fight (ALL AVIANS HERE)   This Day, We Fight (ALL AVIANS HERE) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 10:13 am

Cyzarine entered the roomand listened a few of the conversations around her, trying to figure out what was going on. Unfortunately it seemed that was what everyone else was trying to do too, so Cyzarine settled for looknig to Mikey calmly. She gripped Demyx's hand tightly, hoping it wasn't anything too serious. This explains why I've had a bad gut-feeling all day...
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell
Avian Leader
Avian Leader
Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: This Day, We Fight (ALL AVIANS HERE)   This Day, We Fight (ALL AVIANS HERE) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 10:15 am

Mikey cleared his throat, moving to the centre. All eyes fell on the diminuitive avian. He commanded respect. "We've been here for two years now." He began quietly.
Back to top Go down
Jade Bauermeister

PostSubject: Re: This Day, We Fight (ALL AVIANS HERE)   This Day, We Fight (ALL AVIANS HERE) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 10:17 am

"Or less," Jade whispered absent-mindedly to herself. She smiled. Something exciting's about to happen.
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: This Day, We Fight (ALL AVIANS HERE)   This Day, We Fight (ALL AVIANS HERE) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 10:18 am

Cyzarine frowned slightly, afraid of what Mikey was leading up to. I thought it would be better in Chicago.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell
Avian Leader
Avian Leader
Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: This Day, We Fight (ALL AVIANS HERE)   This Day, We Fight (ALL AVIANS HERE) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 10:20 am

Mikey stopped as he heard someone speak. It was only quiet, but he had the most advanced hearing of anyone in the room. He tracked it down to a young girl. "What's your name?" He asked her calmly.
Back to top Go down
Jade Bauermeister

PostSubject: Re: This Day, We Fight (ALL AVIANS HERE)   This Day, We Fight (ALL AVIANS HERE) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 10:22 am

"Jade," she replied loudly, a smirk on her face. "Jade Bauermeister. I wasn't trying to stir up shit, for the record." She looked around at the other Avians staring at her.
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: This Day, We Fight (ALL AVIANS HERE)   This Day, We Fight (ALL AVIANS HERE) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 10:22 am

Cyzarine watched Jade curiously, before shifting her gaze back to Mikey.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell
Avian Leader
Avian Leader
Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: This Day, We Fight (ALL AVIANS HERE)   This Day, We Fight (ALL AVIANS HERE) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 10:23 am

Mikey raised an eyebrow. "You're the one dating the human." He stated calmly, before moving away. "How many people actually like living, out of interest?"
Back to top Go down
Jade Bauermeister

PostSubject: Re: This Day, We Fight (ALL AVIANS HERE)   This Day, We Fight (ALL AVIANS HERE) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 10:25 am

Jade frowned. I don't date, and she's a bitch - thank you. She sighed and slowly raised her hand.
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: This Day, We Fight (ALL AVIANS HERE)   This Day, We Fight (ALL AVIANS HERE) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 10:27 am

Cyzarine frowned slightly at the comment and remained silent, moving forwards a little to see and hear easier. Her hands left Demyx's, leaving him a little way back in the crowd of avians.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell
Avian Leader
Avian Leader
Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: This Day, We Fight (ALL AVIANS HERE)   This Day, We Fight (ALL AVIANS HERE) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 10:28 am

"That's most of you." Mikey murmured, nodding. "How many have you have formed families here, began to depend on people?"
Back to top Go down
Jade Bauermeister

PostSubject: Re: This Day, We Fight (ALL AVIANS HERE)   This Day, We Fight (ALL AVIANS HERE) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 10:29 am

Jade lowered her hand, standing awkwardly apart from the other Avians. "Why don't you just skip to the important part?" She received several disapproving glares.
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: This Day, We Fight (ALL AVIANS HERE)   This Day, We Fight (ALL AVIANS HERE) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 10:30 am

Cyzarine's eyes snapped to Jade, before returning to Mikey. She raised her hands slowly and uncertainly. Where is this going...?
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell
Avian Leader
Avian Leader
Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: This Day, We Fight (ALL AVIANS HERE)   This Day, We Fight (ALL AVIANS HERE) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 10:32 am

"Alright then." Mikey said coolly. He put his hands in his pockets. Although he was only 5"9, he gave off the appearance of being much taller. "If any of you are pacifists, I suggest you get yourselves over to the Meagan now, because we sure as hell aren't standing on the fence anymore."
Back to top Go down
Jade Bauermeister

PostSubject: Re: This Day, We Fight (ALL AVIANS HERE)   This Day, We Fight (ALL AVIANS HERE) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 10:34 am

"The Meagan...?" Jade thought out loud. Vampires? When Avians started looking at her again, she sighed and apologized for the interruption. "I'm done, I'm done."
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: This Day, We Fight (ALL AVIANS HERE)   This Day, We Fight (ALL AVIANS HERE) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 10:35 am

CYzarine's eyes widened. Oh God... "We're going to war?" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell
Avian Leader
Avian Leader
Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: This Day, We Fight (ALL AVIANS HERE)   This Day, We Fight (ALL AVIANS HERE) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 10:37 am

"We've always been at war." Mikey said quietly, casting his eyes down. "Before, it was always with the Resistance. But the vampires are getting stronger, and, well..." He flushed slightly and looked down. You probably know what happened to me.
Back to top Go down
Jade Bauermeister

PostSubject: Re: This Day, We Fight (ALL AVIANS HERE)   This Day, We Fight (ALL AVIANS HERE) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 10:41 am

Jade shifted against the wall. "But we'll inevitably get the Resistance into this, one way of another," she stated. "If they're not with us against the vampires, they'll be taking the opportunity to fight us when we're weak." She smirked. "Humans are opportunists."
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: This Day, We Fight (ALL AVIANS HERE)   This Day, We Fight (ALL AVIANS HERE) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 10:45 am

Cyzarine looked away as well. "She's right." This can't be happening...Not now... She looked back up at Mikey. "Do we have any allies?" she asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell
Avian Leader
Avian Leader
Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: This Day, We Fight (ALL AVIANS HERE)   This Day, We Fight (ALL AVIANS HERE) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 10:46 am

"You don't think I don't know that?" Mikey almost screamed. "Humans killed my entire family! I know more than most people about what humans can do!" He closed his eyes, regulating his breathing. "The Resistance are against the vampires. Both of us have useful weapons against Blackinton."
Back to top Go down
Jade Bauermeister

PostSubject: Re: This Day, We Fight (ALL AVIANS HERE)   This Day, We Fight (ALL AVIANS HERE) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 10:49 am

Jade was taken aback by her leader's reaction, to say the least. "So we're teaming up with them," she muttered. "Very coherent." She lifted her gaze to the man. "We're launching an attack, then? Does the Resistance know about this?"

Last edited by on Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: This Day, We Fight (ALL AVIANS HERE)   This Day, We Fight (ALL AVIANS HERE) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 10:51 am

Cyzarine remained silent, not knowing what to say. A question rose after a pause. "Do...Do we have any plan?" she asked, looking Mikey in the eye firmly.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell
Avian Leader
Avian Leader
Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: This Day, We Fight (ALL AVIANS HERE)   This Day, We Fight (ALL AVIANS HERE) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 10:53 am

Mikey raised his hands. "One question at a time." He said shortly. "The Resistance currently don't know that we're joining the war, but may I remind you that we're a five hundred strong flock, and I expect everyone to fight, unless they have a legitimate reason." He rubbed his bearded chin with a sigh. "And currently? No plan. But there are some vampires that aren't following Blackinton. Well, one I know of."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Day, We Fight (ALL AVIANS HERE)   This Day, We Fight (ALL AVIANS HERE) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Day, We Fight (ALL AVIANS HERE)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next