Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let me apologise...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matt Heafy

Matt Heafy

Male Number of posts : 2887
Loyalties : None
Species : Vampire
Registration date : 2007-08-12

Let me apologise... Empty
PostSubject: Let me apologise...   Let me apologise... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 1:00 pm

Matt shrank into the shadows. His eyes were dark with lust, an animalistic snarl twisting his features. He watched the humans go past.
Back to top Go down
Matt Heafy

Matt Heafy

PostSubject: Re: Let me apologise...   Let me apologise... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 1:02 pm

The strong vampire barrelled out into the light as he stalked his prey. He slammed the man to the ground, ignoring his futile struggling.
Back to top Go down
Matt Heafy

Matt Heafy

PostSubject: Re: Let me apologise...   Let me apologise... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 1:03 pm

His fangs tore into the other man's soft flesh and he felt him go limp underneath him. Matt drank his fill and stood up, nonchalently wandering around again.
Back to top Go down
Matt Heafy

Matt Heafy

PostSubject: Re: Let me apologise...   Let me apologise... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 1:04 pm

The vampire strolled through the park, looking for his next victim. A young girl caught his eye and he made a beeline for her.
Back to top Go down
Matt Heafy

Matt Heafy

PostSubject: Re: Let me apologise...   Let me apologise... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 1:06 pm

Matt leapt at her. A screeching alarm went off, but he drank from her before standing up, preparing to fight all that gathered.
Back to top Go down
Matt Heafy

Matt Heafy

PostSubject: Re: Let me apologise...   Let me apologise... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 1:08 pm

Mike said I wasn't supposed to kill... Matt banished the thought, ripping into each member separately. Blood coursing down his chin, he walked off in the direction of Dresden Avenue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let me apologise...   Let me apologise... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let me apologise...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fighting For Chicago :: Chicago :: The Park-
Jump to: