Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You are Lupa, meet the pack

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

Female Number of posts : 1314
Species : Human
Registration date : 2007-08-08

You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 3:26 pm

Roxine sighed. "I can send Hestia with an excuse. Besides, I figure it's in her best interests that we work toegther to help the avians." Liar! her mind screamed. Liar-liar-liar! Roxine gave him a small smile, trying to ignore the little ache in her heart, like she got that time when she swore at Hestia.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

Male Number of posts : 1160
Species : Wereleopard
Registration date : 2007-09-15

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 3:27 pm

Gabriel smiled sadly, she wasn't staying for him, she was staying for her girlfriend....He sighed softly and absent mindedly grew a claw and began cutting at his arm.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 3:30 pm

Roxine looked down, unable to meet his gaze. Why do I care that he's hurting himself? Don't tell me I'm in love with him too!She sighed. This is getting way too complicated for my liking.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 3:31 pm

"You can go meet Jade if that is what you truely want." Gabriel whispered. "I'm sure one round of sex is not enough to keep you away from the person you love." His voice was faint, barely a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 3:34 pm

Roxine frowned, having strained to hear him. "If you want the truth I'm not sure who I love. Right now it could nobody, everybody or something in between." She sighed. "You use that against me and I'll kick your butt." she added, sounding tired.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 3:35 pm

Gabriel smiled faintly. "Very well my lupa." He looked up at her. "Are you tired?"
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 3:37 pm

Roxine smiled back sadly. "More than I'm used to." she replied.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 9:54 am

Gabriel nodded solemly and began walking towards the bedroom. It seemed all the life...The lust, had been drained out of him.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 10:18 am

Roxine hesitated, not sure if she was supposed to follow.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 10:20 am

Gabriel turned around and narrowed his eyes. "Do you want to sleep or not?"
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 10:23 am

Roxine blinked before following, keeping silent for once. What crawled up his ass and died?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 12:03 pm

Gabriel showed Roxine into the room before sighing. "I'm sorry for my...snappy behaviour. When I get confused I get...Narky." He smirked. "I'll be outside if you need me moi lupa"
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 12:04 pm

Roxine smirked back slightly and nodded, walking over to the bed. "And I'll be here, as you know." she replied, not liking staying silent for so long.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 12:05 pm

About an hour later Liv came racing into the room, shaking Roxine. "ROXINE WAKE UP!"
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 12:07 pm

Roxine jerked awake, surprised. She scowled at Liv sleepily, before waking up properly. "What?" she asked, her eyes fixed firmly on the wereleopard.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 12:09 pm

Liv let out a strangled sob. "It's Gabriel! Vampires attacked Stephan and Gabriel tried to protect him! He killed all the vampires but he's really badly hurt! Please Roxine- he might be dying!!!" Liv sobbed again.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 12:11 pm

Roxine's eyes widened. "Shit!" she yelled, jumping up. She grabbed her black leather jacket - which had been left on the floor - and raced out the door, hoping she could remember the way. "Follow and lead!" she ordered over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 12:14 pm

Liv raced past Roxine, grabbing her by the wrist and leading her outside. Gabriel was sprawled out near one of the tombstones, with Stephan sobbing over him.
"Gabriel, don't die please! You are Alpha! You are pack!" Stephan sobbed, letting out a cry.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 12:15 pm

Roxine fell to her knees, skidding to a halt on them. Her eyes sharpened on Gabriel before they snapped to Stephan. "Get Hestia. Explain. Go with her if she orders it. Move quickly!" she ordered.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 12:20 pm

Stephan nodded quickly and scurried off, Liv following.
"Roxine..." Gabriel moaned. His face was covered in blood, as was his chest and arms. His trousers were ripped and his flesh was torn. Badly.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 12:21 pm

Roxine's gaze turned sympathetic, as she quickly brushed his ahir from his face. "Shh..." she soothed. "I'm here, don't worry. hesti's coming, she'll help."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 12:22 pm

Gabriel let out a strangled sob. "Are they safe? Are my pack safe?" He begged.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 2:20 pm

Roxine nodded firmly. "Completely. I'll guard over them until you're better. Focus on getting well, it's what they need." she told him.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 2:21 pm

Gabriel closed his eyes. "Is there any point? You've got your girlfriend, and my pack are safe...Nothing else matters."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 2:24 pm

His words hit Roxine like a punch to the stomach; taking her surprise and knocking the wind out of her. She glared down at him defiantly. "It matters to me. Now wake up and stay alive." She abrely managed to hold the emotion out fo her voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You are Lupa, meet the pack
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fighting For Chicago :: Chicago :: The Graveyard-
Jump to: