Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wereleopards and Girl gangs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel Leonheart

Male Number of posts : 1160
Species : Wereleopard
Registration date : 2007-09-15

Wereleopards and Girl gangs Empty
PostSubject: Wereleopards and Girl gangs   Wereleopards and Girl gangs Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 1:34 pm

Gabriel walked into the metro with Zane at his feet and his arm still wrapped around Roxine. He ran a hand through his hair before observing the club.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

Female Number of posts : 1314
Species : Human
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Wereleopards and Girl gangs   Wereleopards and Girl gangs Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 1:37 pm

Roxine smirked as she spotted Hestia, who immediately started over to her. "Hesti!" she greeted warmly, giving the girl a 100-dollar smile. "This is Gabriel Leonheart, leader of the wereleopards."
Hestia nodded a little uncertainly.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Wereleopards and Girl gangs   Wereleopards and Girl gangs Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 1:38 pm

Gabriel kissed Hestia's hand. "A pleasure." He cooed.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Wereleopards and Girl gangs   Wereleopards and Girl gangs Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 1:42 pm

Roxine rolled her eyes playfully. "Ignore him, Hesti. While he knows how to play the games I like, he's had a little too much practise."
Hestia let out a light laugh and smiled at Gabriel. "Nice to meet you, Gabriel." she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Wereleopards and Girl gangs   Wereleopards and Girl gangs Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 1:43 pm

Gabriel smirked. "There is no such thing as too much sex Roxine." He turned to look at Zane. "This is Zane, he's my personal wereleopard."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Wereleopards and Girl gangs   Wereleopards and Girl gangs Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 1:49 pm

Hestia nodded and Roxine gave ehr a pointed look. Hestia nodded and hurriedly gestured to the other girls. "Over there, Roxy." she explained quickly.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Wereleopards and Girl gangs   Wereleopards and Girl gangs Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 1:50 pm

Gabriel raised an eyebrow. "They all seem afriad of you moi lupa."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Wereleopards and Girl gangs   Wereleopards and Girl gangs Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 1:52 pm

Roxine's eyes narrowed a little as she started over to the girls. "No, they just know when something is important. I'm introducing a guy to them all. This is big."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Wereleopards and Girl gangs   Wereleopards and Girl gangs Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 1:53 pm

Gabriel nodded and followed her, Zane growling softly at a few people here and there.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Wereleopards and Girl gangs   Wereleopards and Girl gangs Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 1:58 pm

Roxine stopped, her eyes anrrowing further when one failed to turn attention to her. When she finally did, Roxine was glaring. "Leave." she told the girl. "Since you so clearly wish to." She waited until the girl had gone before speaking again. "This is Gabriel Leonheart, leader of the wereleopards. We are now allied with them. You're all coming to meet the pack."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Wereleopards and Girl gangs   Wereleopards and Girl gangs Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 2:00 pm

Gabriel stooped into a bow. "Roxine is my new Lupa, or my mate if you want to call it that." He grinned. "As I said before, there is no such thing as too much sex."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Wereleopards and Girl gangs   Wereleopards and Girl gangs Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 2:02 pm

Hestia's eyebrows rose at this. "Nice one, Roxy." she told the girl appreciately.
Roxine grinned. "I try."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Wereleopards and Girl gangs   Wereleopards and Girl gangs Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 2:04 pm

Gabriel smirked and then took on a more serious face. "You have the packs protection, but in return I expect you to protect them. They probably will not need it but should they do.."He eyes went black. "You had better help them because if you don't I will kill you."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Wereleopards and Girl gangs   Wereleopards and Girl gangs Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 2:07 pm

Hestia saluted only half-mockingly. "If Roxy says to, it is done." she stated firmly, nodding to finalise her point.
Roxine smirked and let out a sigh to regain attention. "And I do say to. The wereleopards and we are the same side now. You protect them like you would protect each other." her eyes darkened. "And you protect Gabriel as you would me."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Wereleopards and Girl gangs   Wereleopards and Girl gangs Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 2:08 pm

Gabriel smiled to himself, pleased that Roxine seemed fond of him. "Shall we return to the wereleopards?" He asked Roxine.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Wereleopards and Girl gangs   Wereleopards and Girl gangs Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 2:10 pm

Roxine glanced back at him and nodded. She shot a firm look at all the other girls save for Hestia, and turned to follow Gabriel out, satisfied that the girls would all follow.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Wereleopards and Girl gangs   Wereleopards and Girl gangs Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 2:11 pm

Gabriel grabbed Zane on the way out, dragging him away from some vampires. "I meant to ask Roxine, shall you and your gang be requiring rooms in the Wereleopards home, we have room."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Wereleopards and Girl gangs   Wereleopards and Girl gangs Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 2:12 pm

Roxine shook her head. "The girls are spread across the city." she repleid. "However, me and Hestia may require a room." she added, frowning in thought.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Wereleopards and Girl gangs   Wereleopards and Girl gangs Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 2:15 pm

Gabriel nodded. "Hestie can have the room next to Stephan, for protection purposes- as for you Roxine well." He grinned. "You are my mate after all."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Wereleopards and Girl gangs   Wereleopards and Girl gangs Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 2:17 pm

Roxine smirked. "But of course." she agreed, smirking. "Sound good, Hesti?" she asked, glancing back at the girl.
Hestia nodded, grinning. "Hey, a bed is a bed!" she chimed.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Wereleopards and Girl gangs   Wereleopards and Girl gangs Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 2:19 pm

Gabriel nodded. "Good, Hestia I am expecting you to look after Stephan when I cannot, he is the weakest in the pack."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Wereleopards and Girl gangs   Wereleopards and Girl gangs Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 2:21 pm

Hestia nodded and Roxine smirked confidently. "She's my best fighter, as good as me, even. I trust her with my life." she explained. "Stephan's in good hands."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wereleopards and Girl gangs   Wereleopards and Girl gangs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wereleopards and Girl gangs
Page 1 of 1