Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What ever won't kill me.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hood

Hood

Male Number of posts : 727
Loyalties : Xcelia
Species : Shifter
Registration date : 2007-09-03

What ever won't kill me. Empty
PostSubject: What ever won't kill me.   What ever won't kill me. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 10:44 am

Hood was fed up. In the last hour he had gone round the city tracking down all the strange smells he could. This place was worse than a sledge town in a snow storm. Vampires, people with wings, two guys doing it on the lawn and he wasn't the only one to see. Even a couple of things that were more a sort of lack of smell. This had been his last stop and he'd seen it was a bar and gone human and sat down. When asked what he wanted he simply asked for strong whisky, "What ever won't kill me."
Back to top Go down
Xcelia Le Phantom

Xcelia Le Phantom

Female Number of posts : 741
Loyalties : Hood
Species : Vampire
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: What ever won't kill me.   What ever won't kill me. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 8:43 am

Xcelia sat next to the shifter and smiled. "Boo." She grinned. "And before you call me a stalker I was already here. After you walked off so rudely I came here for a drink. But considering you're now here, how are you." She paused. "Hood is it?"
Back to top Go down
Hood

Hood

PostSubject: Re: What ever won't kill me.   What ever won't kill me. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 9:28 am

"Yeh, Hood. Whats with this place? No one is well, I can't really speak but no ones normal. Vampires, winged people and this weird lack of smell." He looked up from his drink thinking he couldn't really be as drunk as he thought. "How can you live with this?" He'd spent his whole life since finding out he was a shifter trying to be normal and here he'd just walked in to probably the least normal place on earth.
Back to top Go down
Xcelia Le Phantom

Xcelia Le Phantom

PostSubject: Re: What ever won't kill me.   What ever won't kill me. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 5:21 am

Xcelia sighed a little. "This is the world I've grown up in. I was turned into a vampire at the age of 6 and well-" She indicated around them. "This became all I knew. Sometimes I forget what it's like to be normal."
Back to top Go down
Hood

Hood

PostSubject: Re: What ever won't kill me.   What ever won't kill me. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 12:36 pm

"Well, my mum turned out to be my parents lead dog so I can't say I'm completly normal but, this...this is not right. It's not just that there are creatures here. Theres a war. A battle like a pack of wild dogs on a teams territory but everyone things they deserve to be here. The air is ripe with tension like anything could spark of something unstoppable that would destroy this town and everyone in it regardless of who or what they are." He looked up and grinned at her, "I guess thats just the drink talking."
Back to top Go down
Xcelia Le Phantom

Xcelia Le Phantom

PostSubject: Re: What ever won't kill me.   What ever won't kill me. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 1:28 pm

Xcelia sighed. "A war is about to break out Hood, a war that could tear us all apart. There are species ermering that I had never heard of- Changlings, Wereleopards, all sorts really." She removed her sword. "We have to be ready Hood."
Back to top Go down
Hood

Hood

PostSubject: Re: What ever won't kill me.   What ever won't kill me. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 10:41 am

"Wait a second, I never said i was having anything to do with this bussiness. I walk dogs, I busk, I get by. I'm not throwing my self in to something like this just to get killed." Hood was panicing, he was useless the thing he was best at was dogs other than that he just kept his head down. Now some one was asking him to join a full scale war!
Back to top Go down
Xcelia Le Phantom

Xcelia Le Phantom

PostSubject: Re: What ever won't kill me.   What ever won't kill me. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 1:56 pm

Xcelia sighed and leapt up, placing her hands on his shoulders. "You won't get killed. I promise you Hood. I'm just asking- Do you even know how to fight? Got any weapons? Browning, Magnum, Sword, anything?!" She sighed and slipped her sword away, staring into Hood's eyes with her misty green ones.
Back to top Go down
Hood

Hood

PostSubject: Re: What ever won't kill me.   What ever won't kill me. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 5:31 am

Hood slowed down and thought. "I can probably shoot, I've used a lot of flare guns. Also I'm good when I'm a dog, had to deal with my dog teams and keep them in order. If I had a whip I'd be okay with that to." He didn't like this but like he had said, this thing wasn't biased it would destroy anything that got in the way. "Oh and knives, I can use a knife."
Back to top Go down
Xcelia Le Phantom

Xcelia Le Phantom

PostSubject: Re: What ever won't kill me.   What ever won't kill me. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 9:21 am

Xcelia nodded. "It's a start. Where do you live Hood?" She asked, downing a shot of vodka.
Back to top Go down
Xcelia Le Phantom

Xcelia Le Phantom

PostSubject: Re: What ever won't kill me.   What ever won't kill me. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 9:46 am

Xcelia sighed and shook her head. "Never mind. I've got to go. See you soon Hood." With that she walked out, not turning once.
Back to top Go down
Hood

Hood

PostSubject: Re: What ever won't kill me.   What ever won't kill me. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 1:20 am

Kit finished his drink and stood up. What did he do now? He went home he did nothing and he waited for something to happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What ever won't kill me.   What ever won't kill me. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What ever won't kill me.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fighting For Chicago :: Chicago :: Metro-
Jump to: