Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I XloveX hope something eats you

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

Female Number of posts : 2100
Loyalties : Demyx, Avians
Species : Avian
Registration date : 2007-08-07

I XloveX hope something eats you Empty
PostSubject: I XloveX hope something eats you   I XloveX hope something eats you Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 12:58 pm

Cyzarine shivered as another cold draft hit her. Drawing her knees up to her chin and remained unmoving save for her shivering, as she tried to ignore the man she feared so much.
Demyx...
Once again he had managed to render her avian skills useless (though she never quite knew how), although she had faith that she'd be found. After all, wasn't that the reason they were out here?
Sighing again as her trembling increased - both due to lack of heat and fear - she resigned herself to waiting and praying someone would come soon.
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

Male Number of posts : 2149
Loyalties : Cyzarine
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: I XloveX hope something eats you   I XloveX hope something eats you Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 1:03 pm

Demyx spun around, looking desperatly for Cyzarine. The hills were freezing and bare looking, no sign of Cyzarine anywhere.
"Cyzarine!" He yelled.
He looked at Hatty. "Where could she be?!"
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: I XloveX hope something eats you   I XloveX hope something eats you Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 1:10 pm

Cyzarine sat up a little straighter as Demyx's voice echoed round the hills. "Demyx?!" she called, looking hopeful again.

Hatty turned to Demyx and opened ehr mouth, only for Cyzarine's call to cut across her. She shrugged. "Over there?" she suggested, pointing in the direction the call seemed to have come from.
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: I XloveX hope something eats you   I XloveX hope something eats you Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 1:11 pm

Demyx nodded and started running, even though the wound in his back was stinging like hell and his legs felt like dead weight. "Cyzie!" He called, looking around for her desperatly.
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: I XloveX hope something eats you   I XloveX hope something eats you Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 1:13 pm

Cyzarine stood up, stumbling a little as she found her legs were freezing and stiffened. "Demyx!" she called again, her face lighting up as she saw the familiar glow of Hatty not too far away. She glanced over her shoulder cautiously, her wings shuddering as she tried to move them through the cold.
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: I XloveX hope something eats you   I XloveX hope something eats you Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 1:14 pm

Demyx spun around the corner and saw Cyzarine at long last. "Cyzarie!" He cried, too tired and woozy to pernounce her whole name.
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: I XloveX hope something eats you   I XloveX hope something eats you Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 1:16 pm

Cyzarine pulled a face at the nickname, before shooting a glare at Hatty as the fairy burst into laughter at this. "It's what I call her when I'm annoying her." she told Demyx with a grin. "She doesn't hate it, but she prefers Cyzie. How'd you guess it?" she asked excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: I XloveX hope something eats you   I XloveX hope something eats you Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 1:17 pm

Demyx shrugged, his vision going a little funny agian for a moment. He shook his head and he was fine once more. "I dont know, I just couldn't pronounce her whole name for some reason."
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: I XloveX hope something eats you   I XloveX hope something eats you Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 1:19 pm

Hatty gave him a concerned look. "Maybe we shouldn't have come straight here." she murmured. "You okay, Demyx?"

Sensing something was wrong, Cyzarine took a step forwards, afraid to go much further.
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: I XloveX hope something eats you   I XloveX hope something eats you Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 1:19 pm

"I'm fine." Demyx snapped. "Where's Garland?" He askec Cyzarine.
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: I XloveX hope something eats you   I XloveX hope something eats you Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 1:22 pm

Hatty flew back a little bit, her hands held up in surrender-mode. "Chill." she told him.

Cyzarine hesitated before turning to point, indicating a figure hidden by fog on a higher part of the hill. "I'm pretty sure he's not alone." she murmured. "And my powers don't work at all now. I don't know why but he's caused it."

Hatty sighed. "So we're in trouble?" she asked. Cyzarine nodded.
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: I XloveX hope something eats you   I XloveX hope something eats you Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 10:26 am

Demyx sighed, he didn't particulary want to get shot again any time soon. So they needed a plan. "Well if he's hidden by fog a little, perhaps he cant see us? Are there any caves or anything we could hide in?" Demyx tried to think of a plan without panicking.
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: I XloveX hope something eats you   I XloveX hope something eats you Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 10:30 am

Cyzarine bit her lip. "Probably not." she murmured, glancing fearfully at the mist-covered figure again.
Hatty frowned. "Want me to go try and see what's going on?" she asked, looking between the two for an answer. Cyzarine hesitated uncertainly.
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: I XloveX hope something eats you   I XloveX hope something eats you Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 10:33 am

Demyx shook his head. "If we get split up it'll only make things worse." Slowly he walked towards the ridge of the hill and began feeling around. "I think I can feel an opening. Hold on I'll check." Slowly he lowered himself down. Sure enough there was a cave there.
"Found somwhere." He called up to them, being careful not to be too loud.
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: I XloveX hope something eats you   I XloveX hope something eats you Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 10:41 am

Cyzarine nodded and ran over as quickly as she could, finding it hard with her newly-damaged vision. She hadn't had to cope like that in five years...it was a little concerning to say the least.
"It's cold." she mumbled quietly, as she leant against one wall of the cave. Her stomach hurt...
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: I XloveX hope something eats you   I XloveX hope something eats you Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 10:54 am

Demyx gently took her in his arms. "It'll be alright."
Suddenly they heard footsetps and Garland came around the corner of the cave.
"Can you prove it'll be alright?" He asked Demyx. "Now your pregnant?" He turned to look at Cyzarine as he said the last part
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: I XloveX hope something eats you   I XloveX hope something eats you Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 10:55 am

Cyzarine blinked at him in mingled surprise, fear and horror. "What?!" she asked, still gaping at him. It was clear she didn't believe a word he had just said to her.
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: I XloveX hope something eats you   I XloveX hope something eats you Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 10:58 am

Garland rolled his eyes. "Your pregnant Cyzarine." He said it as if she was a dumb confused child with no brain at all.
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: I XloveX hope something eats you   I XloveX hope something eats you Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 11:01 am

Cyzarine drew back from him a little, even though he wasn't actually that close yet. "Y-You're lying." she whispered, shaking her head. "H-How do you know if I'm...?" she trailed off, unable to finish the sentence.
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: I XloveX hope something eats you   I XloveX hope something eats you Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 11:02 am

Garland shrugged. "What does it matter how I know, the point is I do." He paused. "You can tell yourself I'm lying all you want, it wont make it better."
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: I XloveX hope something eats you   I XloveX hope something eats you Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 11:05 am

Cyzarine's breaths grew shakey as she looked down at her stomach. She didn't know whether to look at Garland or her stomach, and setlled for neither; turning round to burry her face in Demyx's shoulder. "How...?" she whispered, glancing back at Garland in confusion.
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: I XloveX hope something eats you   I XloveX hope something eats you Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 11:07 am

Garland took a step towards them. "When I possed Demyx and took you." It was short and simple, but those words seemed to echo through the cave.
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: I XloveX hope something eats you   I XloveX hope something eats you Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 11:09 am

Cyzarine swallowed carefully, wishing someone other than her and Garland would speak. "But, then...who...?" again she trailed off, hoping Garland would know what she meant.
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: I XloveX hope something eats you   I XloveX hope something eats you Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 11:13 am

Garland took another step towards them. "Me. I was in Demyx's body at that moment so it was my esence that created it." He sent a sour look at Demyx. "No that idiot."
Demyx scowled. "I'm not an idiot." But his tone was uncertain.
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: I XloveX hope something eats you   I XloveX hope something eats you Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 11:17 am

Cyzarine's eyes widened and she let out a small whimper. "Leave me alone! Leave us alone!" she yelled, trying to glare at him through her tears.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I XloveX hope something eats you   I XloveX hope something eats you Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I XloveX hope something eats you
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fighting For Chicago :: Chicago :: The Hills-
Jump to: